Stuff about Okiya  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Okiya?

• Bourbon
    • Akai Shuuichi
    • A new character (FBI)
    • A new character (CIA)
    • A new character (Black Org.)
    • A new character (other law enforcement agency like MI6 or interpol)
    • A new character (rival organization)
    • A new character (just a grad student)
    • A new character (freelance assassin)
    • A new character (other)
    • Both Akai and Bourbon who is reinfiltrating the Org
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Kaito Kid
    • A different known character in disguise
    • Someone else (good guy)
    • Someone else (bad guy)
    • Someone else (neutral guy)
    • I'm not sure
  2. 2. What are Okiya's primary goals? (multiple vote)

• Investigate Sherry
    • Protect Haibara/Sherry
    • Investigate and kill Sherry
    • Investigate Conan (true identity included)
    • Help and protect Conan
    • Investigate and kill Conan/Shinichi
    • Investigate / find Akai
    • Kill Akai
    • Investigate the FBI
    • Protect the FBI
    • Investigate and Damage/Destroy the FBI
    • Investigate the Org
    • Investigate and Damage/Destroy the Org
    • Investigate something/someone else
    • Find something/someone else
    • Investigate and Damage/Destroy something else
    • Kill someone else
    • Something not listed
    • I don't know

maybe to protect jodie or get more info about the BO

Like what Chek said....

1. Would you care to explain why Akai would make Jodie safer by being a CIA agent.....???

2.They can simply contact each other to get info about the BO. THE CIA AND THE BUREAU ARE ALLIES

now i can prove that akai and okiya is same person :D, i just finish reading the DC manga 803 ,there are some phrases that okiya and akai said to haibara/sherry that are the same like "Don't make that kind of face ,I'll protect her(haibara/sherry sister), even at the cost of my life" akai said it to sherry when akai is still in BO and the same phrase that okiya said to her when they chasing the car where conan was riding,"Don't make that kind of face, I won't let them get away"...I think it's a clue that okiya is really akai in disguise. What do you think guys?

now i can prove that akai and okiya is same person :D, i just finish reading the DC manga 803 ,there are some phrases that okiya and akai said to haibara/sherry that are the same like "Don't make that kind of face ,I'll protect her(haibara/sherry sister), even at the cost of my life" akai said it to sherry when akai is still in BO and the same phrase that okiya said to her when they chasing the car where conan was riding,"Don't make that kind of face, I won't let them get away"...I think it's a clue that okiya is really akai in disguise. What do you think guys?

It's not a clue, it's a given.

Well, it seems to prove that Subaru is indeed Akai, but why does Aoyama chose to reveal it ? He could have used that card for the big resolution.

There is also the possibility that Aoyama is trying to mislead the reader by showing similarities between two characters and heavily suggesting that they are one and the same (he did the same thing during Vermouth's arc with the "A secret makes a woman woman").

Well, honestly I don't know. Maybe he DID reveal it, but then there should be a reason.

It's not a clue, it's a given.

Well, it seems to prove that Subaru is indeed Akai, but why does Aoyama chose to reveal it ? He could have used that card for the big resolution.

There is also the possibility that Aoyama is trying to mislead the reader by showing similarities between two characters and heavily suggesting that they are one and the same (he did the same thing during Vermouth's arc with the "A secret makes a woman woman").

Well, honestly I don't know. Maybe he DID reveal it, but then there should be a reason.

It's obvious because this is the final hint, like Eisuke's leukemia and Jodie's memories of Vermouth. If you didn't get it before then, then those clues should put you on the right track for sure. Good to see you have came over from the dark side, Glass Heart. +1 for the moshpit.
  • Upvote 1

When I first seen Okiya I thought he was Akai. The episode about the red T-shirts was the giveaway for me. "Waiting out in the heat, for their prey that will never show" I think the line was something like that. It gave it away for me.

I kind of think Okiya could be Akai's colleague, but then again he could be Akai himself. Akai needed someone to help tend to his wounds after the fake death, so who helped him? Okiya really strikes me as Akai more then his colleague. Conan's unusual trust in Okiya is very strange also. GOSH I can't wait til they make more black organization episodes.

I don't think it's far-fetched to think that he moved into that kid's house diguised as a graduate student to be close to Haibara since she mentioned that that kid's house was close to her's.

Okiya is a CIA.Akai is alive but not Okiya and Scar Akai.Akai is in hide.

What is his perpose then?

Double post merged, please edit previous post instead.

Ah-le-le

in chaper 755 anime 653 Okiya gets Conan's spare glasses to track them down im not sure if he used them around him but he did use the around Akai maybe it is him hmm

who knows maybe I'm wrong

Note: also posted on Bourbon thread

I don't think it's far-fetched to think that he moved into that kid's house diguised as a graduate student to be close to Haibara since she mentioned that that kid's house was close to her's.

What is his perpose then?

Double post merged, please edit previous post instead.

He's a Destroy BO and hide himself.His friend is mystery,protect Conan and Haibana and hunter for evil.

I really have no idea who Okiya could be, but I do have a weird feeling that he has chemistry with Haibara. Maybe a family member or a possible lover? :lol:

But that's only a guess.

I really have no idea who Okiya could be, but I do have a weird feeling that he has chemistry with Haibara. Maybe a family member or a possible lover? :lol:

But that's only a guess.

Okiya is possible CSIS,CIA,FBI,MI6,PSIA,MSS,AISE,CNI,DGSE,CISEN,and BND.

But that's only a guess.

Maybe we can attribute it to the fact that Akai, which most of use assume is Akai, is Akemi's lover, which is Haibara's sister.

Correct me if I'm wrong. But as far as I remember, Haibara only knows Akai through his alias when he infiltrated the Black Org, Moroboshi Dai. She doesn't know that he's an FBI agent and his real name is Akai Shuuichi.

Maybe we can attribute it to the fact that Akai, which most of use assume is Akai, is Akemi's lover, which is Haibara's sister.

Correct me if I'm wrong. But as far as I remember, Haibara only knows Akai through his alias when he infiltrated the Black Org, Moroboshi Dai. She doesn't know that he's an FBI agent and his real name is Akai Shuichi.

Shuuichi Akai is not real name of him.? Sera!Okiya possible have a crush Shiho.

Since chapter 812 Okiya has become really suspicious. There's proof that he is not Akai in case.

Do tell.

Am going to edit your posts together if/when you do post because I hate posts where people say something exists, but then don't post it and leave everyone in the lurch...

Since chapter 812 Okiya has become really suspicious. There's proof that he is not Akai in case.

Do tell.

Am going to edit your posts together if/when you do post because I hate posts where people say something exists, but then don't post it and leave everyone in the lurch...

In the recent episode,

Subaru Okiya was confirmed to know Conan's identity when he caught Conan pretending to be Shinichi over the phone.[7] Based on some of the questions he asked Ran, he may have deduced Conan was Shinichi much earlier,[8] but had lacked absolute proof up until the phone incident.

Quoted form http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/List_of_characters_who_know_Conan%27s_identity

This proves that Subaru is not Akai, and he is still uncertain about Conan identity until he peeps Conan using the voice changing bow tie and confirmed his identity.

While Akai already knows Conan identify long ago during the early black organization incident, although is not been revealed.

He's been investigating Conan & Haibara during the early episode, the battle against Vermouth.

In fact, the FBI wasn't stupid enough not to know Conan identity like Jodie & James.

Also if he(Akai) is confirmed to know Haibara true identify, so is pretty easy for him to figure out Conan identity as well.

Akai is not stupid, make no sense if he was still uncertain about Conan identity.

Another theory is that Akai already knows that Conan has a voice changing machine, so there is no point for him (Subaru) to peep on Conan using Sinichi voice.

In the ending of Rena Mizunashi Hospitalize episode, When Akai questioned Jodie about on handling Rena disappearance, and Jodie replied that Conan will take care of that.

Conan use his bow tie to act as Rena Mizunashi to get a holiday form the production company to avoid suspicion that something has happened to Rena.

Conclusion, Subaru is not Akai!!

In the recent episode,

Subaru Okiya was confirmed to know Conan's identity when he caught Conan pretending to be Shinichi over the phone.[7] Based on some of the questions he asked Ran, he may have deduced Conan was Shinichi much earlier,[8] but had lacked absolute proof up until the phone incident.

Quoted form http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/List_of_characters_who_know_Conan%27s_identity

This proves that Subaru is not Akai, and he is still uncertain about Conan identity until he peeps Conan using the voice changing bow tie and confirmed his identity.

While Akai already knows Conan identify long ago during the early black organization incident, although is not been revealed.

He's been investigating Conan & Haibara during the early episode, the battle against Vermouth.

In fact, the FBI wasn't stupid enough not to know Conan identity like Jodie & James.

Also if he(Akai) is confirmed to know Haibara true identify, so is pretty easy for him to figure out Conan identity as well.

Akai is not stupid, make no sense if he was still uncertain about Conan identity.

Another theory is that Akai already knows that Conan has a voice changing machine, so there is no point for him (Subaru) to peep on Conan using Sinichi voice.

In the ending of Rena Mizunashi Hospitalize episode, When Akai questioned Jodie about on handling Rena disappearance, and Jodie replied that Conan will take care of that.

Conan use his bow tie to act as Rena Mizunashi to get a holiday form the production company to avoid suspicion that something has happened to Rena.

Conclusion, Subaru is not Akai!!

Akai had not heard of Shinichi before he became Okiya. Unlike the case with Haibara who he had met as Shiho, even if he strongly suspected Conan was like her, he had no hints as to who Conan was before. Akai's first hint to who Conan might be came came when Conan lended him the keys to Shinichi's house which he then searched, and then got more later when Ran and Sonoko came over to clean. Also, even though Akai knew about the voice changer, he was confirming Conan was using it to make Shinichi's voice thus proving he was Shinichi.