Stuff about Okiya  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Okiya?

• Bourbon
    • Akai Shuuichi
    • A new character (FBI)
    • A new character (CIA)
    • A new character (Black Org.)
    • A new character (other law enforcement agency like MI6 or interpol)
    • A new character (rival organization)
    • A new character (just a grad student)
    • A new character (freelance assassin)
    • A new character (other)
    • Both Akai and Bourbon who is reinfiltrating the Org
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Kaito Kid
    • A different known character in disguise
    • Someone else (good guy)
    • Someone else (bad guy)
    • Someone else (neutral guy)
    • I'm not sure
  2. 2. What are Okiya's primary goals? (multiple vote)

• Investigate Sherry
    • Protect Haibara/Sherry
    • Investigate and kill Sherry
    • Investigate Conan (true identity included)
    • Help and protect Conan
    • Investigate and kill Conan/Shinichi
    • Investigate / find Akai
    • Kill Akai
    • Investigate the FBI
    • Protect the FBI
    • Investigate and Damage/Destroy the FBI
    • Investigate the Org
    • Investigate and Damage/Destroy the Org
    • Investigate something/someone else
    • Find something/someone else
    • Investigate and Damage/Destroy something else
    • Kill someone else
    • Something not listed
    • I don't know

You stole that from the other forum... ... ....

A lot of us believe he's Akai, and I find that pretty likely. But, does only he and Conan know? Or have they told anyone? But when Ran kicked him in the face, no mask came off. Matsumoto's came off in movie 13.

A lot of us believe he's Akai, and I find that pretty likely. But, does only he and Conan know? Or have they told anyone? But when Ran kicked him in the face, no mask came off. Matsumoto's came off in movie 13.

I responding to the part I underlined in the quote.

Lol I stated I was going along with jemini Theory,I found it on another site and had to share It. Since what he concluded seems to add up. Then I added it to the Okiya is Akai Theory Wiki Yesterday. I only agree with his conclusion i thought I should re-post instead of sending you to a different website.

What I think? hmmmm

Okay I believe Shinchi Mom Knows about the Akai playing as Okiya, She pretty Good as disguises as well. Plus Okay I know Irish was disguised as Matsumoto. In the Paper airplane case(episode 509), Ran kicked him (okiya) under the chin not in the face. . But Akai And Okiya look very similar so no need for a mask.

Okiya_Akai_Face_Compare.jpg

A spy for the CIA? But to spy on whom?

Subaru Okiya is a spy for CIA.Shuichi Akai is a spy for his friend one this Yusaku Kudo,Subaru Okiya,Atsushi Miyano,Hidemi Hondou,one them police, and unknown.This one of them is more possible sera in the list but if her last is Akai young sister of Shuichi.

Subaru Okiya is a spy for CIA.Shuichi Akai is a spy for his friend one this Yusaku Kudo,Subaru Okiya,Atsushi Miyano,Hidemi Hondou,one them police, and unknown.This one of them is more possible sera in the list but if her last is Akai young sister of Shuichi.

But to spy on whom?

As what @Jemini said in the other forum, most likely, Conan and Akai may have anticipated that "anokata" and Gin will notice how easy was it for them to recover Kir from the NBI. With this in mind, Akai and Conan might have planned from the same night they discussed their plan with Rena about this Okiya Subaru thing. But still, it's just a theory proposed by @Jemini, which I strongly believe.

And for the long time that I've been a DC fan, I always observed that Conan has this right "feel" on the people around him. So I think, him trusting Okiya signifies that he either knows him or he's the real Akai.

What I'm trying to say is that Conan has this trait of knowing if a person is good or bad. He was speculative on Jodie Starling and James Black before he knew their true identities, but he never treated them like enemies.

As what @Jemin said in the other forum, most likely, Conan and Akai may have anticipated that "anokata" and Gin will notice how easy was it for them to recover Kir from the NBI. With this in mind, Akai and Conan might have planned from the same night they discussed their plan with Rena about this Okiya Subaru thing. But still, it's just a theory proposed by @Jemini, which I strongly believe.

And for the long time that I've been a DC fan, I always observed that Conan has this right "feel" on the people around him. So I think, him trusting Okiya signifies that he either knows him or he's the real Akai.

What I'm trying to say is that Conan has this trait of knowing if a person is good or bad. He was speculative on Jodie Starling and James Black before he knew their true identities, but he never treated them like enemies.

True, but he hasn't always been right..... Haibara actually managed to trick him into thinking she was a bad guy, and he thought she was really weird before that. ^-^

I vote that he's actually a BO member. I mean, Gosho Aoyama tricked us last time with Vermouth (at least most of us) and he must know that we would anticipate the trick next time, so I'm not over-thinking it. I really want to know who Okiya is but I really don't care if my theory is wrong.

• Upvote 1

The points here:

Okiya is Akai.

Okiya is Bourbon.

People believe that Gosho is tricking them to believe in what they believe is the "wrong" conclusion. Nice job, Gosho. You just created civil war! To battle!

I think Subaru is a BO member, but not the Boss. I'd prefer to think Bourbon, since Bourbon is said to have skills like a detective and be an avid fan of Holmes, but in truth, I have very little idea. I doubt he's Akai because Akai simply isn't a person who would act as such (unless he was an amazing actor, which, judging by his time in the BO, is perfectly possible). Just guessing.

I do hope they'll tell us soon though.

I think Subaru is a BO member, but not the Boss. I'd prefer to think Bourbon, since Bourbon is said to have skills like a detective and be an avid fan of Holmes, but in truth, I have very little idea. I doubt he's Akai because Akai simply isn't a person who would act as such (unless he was an amazing actor, which, judging by his time in the BO, is perfectly possible). Just guessing.

Oh dear, it appears I have neglected my halibut duties...

IdentityUnknown is hit with a rancid halibut for saying Okiya is Bourbon!

fishslap.gif

Convert, or the fish beating will continue!

Back to business...

As far as Akai's acting goes, he may not like to pal around with kids/teens, and water plants and stuff, but he has a really strong motivator to act well. Akai as Okiya is trying to hide from both the FBI and the Org, but is also trying to stay close enough to watch and potentially protect Ai and Conan (and Jodie as well). By staying close to the action he is likely to run into people who know who he is out of disguise. In this kind of position, the safety of Kir's life and potentially his own comes down to how well can convince people he isn't Akai.

Akai chose to stay in a risky location by living near Ai (both the apartment and Shinichi's house are close). We don't know if Akai knows about Vermouth's agreement with Conan not to chase after Haibara, and even if he did, Vermouth might come around to spy on things anyway. Also, Okiya is shown following the FBI (Jodie). Assuming Okiya is Akai, Akai didn't deem it a good idea to let the FBI know about his fake death plan, and we know the Black Org spies on the FBI (Vermouth found out all of their living arrangements). If Okiya is following the FBI, he has to be discreet in case the Org is also watching them. Also, Vermouth can disguise as virtually anyone, all the more reason for him to keep in character all the time, even around people he thinks are friendly.

• Upvote 1

I used to think that, but i think that's over thinking it. Gosho likes to lead us to believe one thing, but adds an amazing trick, anything else isn't like him. Also lets look at the story instead of the creator. It wouldn't make sense for Bourbon to save them so much, or not report them in yet. Okyia's position makes a little more sense in the eyes of Akai. Therefore i completely agree with Chek's theory.

P.S we should find out soon

As much as I like Chekhov's theory, I'd like to see Okiya as a BO member. Though things are looking bleak for that theory, it's not like it's out of the question. Not to mention, I'd like to see more lefty BO members. We've only had two: Gin and Akai (the later isn't part of the BO anymore). And Anokata might be one, but that's unknown as of now.

i think okiya subaru is bourbon he is very supicious and is usually seen looking out the window to see conan

doesn't seem like he is working with conan to expose or destory BO

*hits Kaine-Sherlockain with rotten halibut for saying such blashpemy*

Oh dear, it appears I have neglected my halibut duties...

IdentityUnknown is hit with a rancid halibut for saying Okiya is Bourbon!

fishslap.gif

Convert, or the fish beating will continue!

Back to business...

As far as Akai's acting goes, he may not like to pal around with kids/teens, and water plants and stuff, but he has a really strong motivator to act well. Akai as Okiya is trying to hide from both the FBI and the Org, but is also trying to stay close enough to watch and potentially protect Ai and Conan (and Jodie as well). By staying close to the action he is likely to run into people who know who he is out of disguise. In this kind of position, the safety of Kir's life and potentially his own comes down to how well can convince people he isn't Akai.

Akai chose to stay in a risky location by living near Ai (both the apartment and Shinichi's house are close). We don't know if Akai knows about Vermouth's agreement with Conan not to chase after Haibara, and even if he did, Vermouth might come around to spy on things anyway. Also, Okiya is shown following the FBI (Jodie). Assuming Okiya is Akai, Akai didn't deem it a good idea to let the FBI know about his fake death plan, and we know the Black Org spies on the FBI (Vermouth found out all of their living arrangements). If Okiya is following the FBI, he has to be discreet in case the Org is also watching them. Also, Vermouth can disguise as virtually anyone, all the more reason for him to keep in character all the time, even around people he thinks are friendly.

*laughs*

I admit, the arguments for Akai = Okiya are pretty strong. Right now, I just hope that he's part of the BO because that would make the plot much better....but I'm completely okay if he's Akai as well. And yes, you've been neglecting your halibut duties. I sense somebody *cough* Chelsea *cough* who also thinks Okiya = Bourbon.

But hey, let me dream, would ya?