Stuff about Okiya  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Okiya?

• Bourbon
    • Akai Shuuichi
    • A new character (FBI)
    • A new character (CIA)
    • A new character (Black Org.)
    • A new character (other law enforcement agency like MI6 or interpol)
    • A new character (rival organization)
    • A new character (just a grad student)
    • A new character (freelance assassin)
    • A new character (other)
    • Both Akai and Bourbon who is reinfiltrating the Org
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Kaito Kid
    • A different known character in disguise
    • Someone else (good guy)
    • Someone else (bad guy)
    • Someone else (neutral guy)
    • I'm not sure
  2. 2. What are Okiya's primary goals? (multiple vote)

• Investigate Sherry
    • Protect Haibara/Sherry
    • Investigate and kill Sherry
    • Investigate Conan (true identity included)
    • Help and protect Conan
    • Investigate and kill Conan/Shinichi
    • Investigate / find Akai
    • Kill Akai
    • Investigate the FBI
    • Protect the FBI
    • Investigate and Damage/Destroy the FBI
    • Investigate the Org
    • Investigate and Damage/Destroy the Org
    • Investigate something/someone else
    • Find something/someone else
    • Investigate and Damage/Destroy something else
    • Kill someone else
    • Something not listed
    • I don't know

what do you think about him? is he an enemey or an ally?

he first appeared in episode 512 (i guess.. smile.gif ) his first appearance happened to be the episode where kir shot akai and bourbon (the Black Org's boss) was introduced.. not introduced in the sense that his identity was revealed, it's just that it's the first time that the Boss' code name was told.. although usually, gin calls the Boss "anataka" (means that person)..

hmmmm... i think subaru is the boss... hehehe... coz haibara can feel it n haibara is a org member right once before?? it's not impossible the subaru is the BOSS!!

she feels an odd "pressure" from everyone who's associated with the syndicate, so while it's a possibility that it's him, I don't think that's a valid explanation for why

We also saw Subaru drank the Bourbon wine which makes it more suspicious that he is one of them. He could be something like from the FBI, like what I mentioned that knows about the Black Organization and the real identity of Edogawa Conan. Makes the series more interesting! Can't wait what happens next!

Something that a lot of the fandom feels is that Okiya is none other than Shuichi Akai. That would be interesting. What does everyone else think about that?

i think he is shuuichi...i can prove it with conan. whenever haibara asks him why he let okiya live in his house next to her he always says something about how a holmes fan wouldn't be bad or that he isn't suspicious like what haibara says. he's showing a lot of trust in this person and the fact that he's trying to get haibara off okiya's back means that it is akai shuuichi! they've come up with a plan and if haibara exposes okiya, it'll all go down the drain!

but if im wrong...oh well. :P

i think he is shuuichi...i can prove it with conan. whenever haibara asks him why he let okiya live in his house next to her he always says something about how a holmes fan wouldn't be bad or that he isn't suspicious like what haibara says. he's showing a lot of trust in this person and the fact that he's trying to get haibara off okiya's back means that it is akai shuuichi! they've come up with a plan and if haibara exposes okiya, it'll all go down the drain!

Replied in your topic:

Great said possibility, by the way.

but subaru looks like good person.. but why haibara still can feel it?? hmm.. maybe it's true... subaru has connection in BO... but subaru don't know the real conan idetiti... coz in episode 521- 522 he's like zero thinking... and just keep asking who's shinichi... and he's appear to investigate conan...

but subaru looks like good person.. but why haibara still can feel it?? hmm.. maybe it's true... subaru has connection in BO... but subaru don't know the real conan idetiti... coz in episode 521- 522 he's like zero thinking... and just keep asking who's shinichi... and he's appear to investigate conan...

Surprisingly, I have the opposite idea. He looked evil with those *cough* eyes *cough*. Regarding Haibara's "premonitions", according to Haibara, he can't smell a scent by the Black Organization yet she is afraid of her. If he really is part of BO, then it may be because he's still new that he hasn't gotten the said scent.

it's a classic device in manga/anime that anyone who squints is suspicious... Hattori Heizo aside, of course

so I had the same hesitation as Ai, when we first saw Subaru-san

it's a classic device in manga/anime that anyone who squints is suspicious... Hattori Heizo aside, of course

so I had the same hesitation as Ai, when we first saw Subaru-san

lol, that's true... it even happened on that one episode with the new sensei who worried over that haibara-look-alike girl. he was just squinting because he couldn't see well. :lol:

But then, he once appeared at the same scene with akai at the same time. I don't think they are the same guy

well. check this out! http://www.onemanga.com/Detective_Conan/704/05/

Conan looks surprised to know Akai is alive.

Edited by Southpaw
hiding a spoiler

I have feeling that his Bourbon. After all Rena told FBI that Bourbon is smart and can hide his identity. I also think that Conan suspected him to be one of them and that is why he let him stay in his house. To make sure that BO we'll think his dead and to keep an eye on him. Also in episode with paper planes Ran have a feeling that it will be better to not talk about Shinichi with him. Woman intuision or something like that. That is why I think that he's Bourbon but I maybe wrong. After all I'm not Conan, right?

i think he isn't vermouth... coz, in movie 13, conan knows vermouth disgusting... maybe subaru has his own motive... probably...

He may still be vermouth as movies aren't canon to the mangas or anime.

Surprisingly, I have the opposite idea. He looked evil with those *cough* eyes *cough*. Regarding Haibara's "premonitions", according to Haibara, he can't smell a scent by the Black Organization yet she is afraid of her. If he really is part of BO, then it may be because he's still new that he hasn't gotten the said scent.

OMG you saw thoese evil eyes too? xD. Anyways in the openings they are always making him seem like he's evil and part of the BO. Still, my brother thinks he is like the perfect bad guy. He is smart,has good fighting skills(the episode where he knocked the knife out the bad guy hand),and well has anybody noticed how evil he looks when his glasses reflect and in the manga

When He saw Akai shuuichi and saw the sniper forgot her name he did a smirk that just reads BO all over

Also i think the burn cheek akai shuuichi is the real one. He tried to get jodie out of there because it was dangerous.

OMG you saw thoese evil eyes too? xD. Anyways in the openings they are always making him seem like he's evil and part of the BO. Still, my brother thinks he is like the perfect bad guy. He is smart,has good fighting skills(the episode where he knocked the knife out the bad guy hand),and well has anybody noticed how evil he looks when his glasses reflect and in the manga

When He saw Akai shuuichi and saw the sniper forgot her name he did a smirk that just reads BO all over

Also i think the burn cheek akai shuuichi is the real one. He tried to get jodie out of there because it was dangerous.

I think that he rescued Jodie so that the FBI will think he is the real akai and to make akai don't hate him as much as if Jodie died.

CONAN SAID THAT ITS ALRIGHT FOR SUBARU TO LIVE IN HIS HOUSE CUZ HE IS A HOLMES FAN...RIGHT?

AND IN ONE OF THE EPISODES THAT WAS ABOUT HOLMES FAN "CLUB",,WE'VE NOTICED THAT THERE WAS A BLACK ORGANIZATION MEMBER BETWEEN THEM FANS... SO IT IS POSSIBLE FOR HIM TO BE A BO.

IN MY OPINION I DNT THINK HE IS...EVENTHOUGHT THERE IS ALOT OF HINTS THAT SHOWS HE IS :)

I think Okiya Subaru is Akai Shiuchi. They both have a similar look, except for the eyes and hair, which can be explained with high prescription glasses and a wig. Him and Akai also both love and hate black, and compare the black organization to wolves.

Although Okiya drinks Bourbon, Gosho uses a similar trick on Jodie to imply she's Vermouth by giving her a bottle of Sherry, the member Vermouth is looking for. Also, Akai's favorite drink is Bourbon, so it's a poor excuse to say he's Bourbon because of that. Conan knows there's a Holmes fan amongst the BO (the Sherringford password), so he should know to be careful around Holmes fans. Plus, during the Holmes Freak Murder Case, he never gave the benefit of the doubt to any Holmes Fan. So obviously his excuse "A Holmes Fan can't be a bad person" is a silly excuse, especially for a smart person like him, who knows the danger he could be putting himself and Haibara in by allowing him to live next door to him.

He could have easily left that note for Jodie, since he was there at the mall bombing case, plus he could give off the Black Organization senses to Haibara because Akai himself gave off those senses to her, since he was in the Black Organization at one point, even if it was to infiltrate it. Ran even says she senses something familiar from Okiya, to which Sonoko replies he probably reminds her of Shinichi. She's met Akai 3 times in the past. Plus, Okiya's great intelligence might not be because he's Bourbon, because Akai was also extremely smart.

The bombing case could easily be set up between him and Kir, even if she had called him at the last minute, making it "impossible". The fingerprints could have been set up, by having a different body in the car (I think it was Rikumichi's body, because Rikumichi also touched Conan's phone in a previous file, plus it seems strange how only one hand was left unburnt, as if it was set up...

Also, with the Scar Akai situation, I think Scar Akai is Bourbon because although Jodie says she thinks it's Shuu but he has no memories or voice, he smiled at Chianti, and he always seems to show up around the FBI...as if he was trying to see their reaction. He may not be talking because he can't disguise his voice, but can easily change his appearance (or just looks like Akai). Gin maybe figured out he was Bourbon during the bombing case, so he called off the pursuit of Akai. The reason why they wouldn't know in the first place is because Bourbon is very secretive.

Also, the reason why Okiya would smirk when he saw "Akai" or the Black Organization outside the window is because he realizes their plot, as they think Akai is inside the mall when in actuality it's Bourbon, which he knows obviously. He even said "They were showing some videos of it (the robbery case) on the news, and someone I used to know happened to appear, so I went there hoping he might use that bank, if he uses that bank, he might live around here,I thought I might get lucky and find him... I happened to see him on that floor, unfortunately, it seems he wasn;t who I thought he was, so I didn't talk to him... I've known his face for a very long time, there's no way I could be mistaken..."

(Okiya Quote Source)

Although this could be evidence he is Bourbon, Okiya could be referring to him looking for "himself"(who he knows is someone else) realizing it's someone else, and he's known that face for a long time because it's his own face.