Detective Conan World
saintsjack1

Saintsjack1's Theories

Well i don't wont to ruin everyone's thinking at this point but it looks like everyone Forgot about GIN who has shown pretty much as intelligent.

I only will say this cause it's just my thinking that GIN already knows that Kudo Shinnichi is alive.At this point i also think that conan or kudo has probably figured out boss's identity.Few thing that bothers me at this point are :

1. Someone from Detective Boys may very well be connected to BO or atleast BO's APTX 4869 project.(I'm suspecting Ayumi or someone related to her)

2. More Shrunken State people running wild in the series.(Conan,probably RUM too,Miyano Elena probably or Someone Related to Vermouth, Sherry)

3. GIN who actually wanted to blow up the entire station during BELL TREE EXPRESS ultimately killing Sherry And Anyone Related With Her.But was that the actual order from the boss or not . Also don't tell me that Vermouth was thinking about the BO when she used explosive for Killing Sherry or to keep Conan and Ran safe from dying.Also Conan said that he's guard was lowered during the that incident was that really the truth.Funny thing here is that Yukiko was on the train with FBI agent and sent msg to shin-chan.

4. From Where GIN got his orders for Killing Kogoro Mouri during Black Impact as far as i know or i have seen in the anime he was inside the car talking with corn kir vermouth the entire time and when he found a listening device he just changed target just from that fact.I mean how in the world or hell to exact did he know that KIR met Kogoru Mouri in the first place.Also Don't tell me or provide some crazy reason that he was watching her or members were watching her all the time cause if that were the case then FBI agents would have been able to capture few of the BO members(Also their was no listening device or video camera watching her the entire time and She is not that stupid to give away her connection who could have saved her little brother as shown later in the series).Finally the last scene was the most absurd scene of all if i says so myself (I don't want to offend anyone with this and this is my opinion alone.Sorry in advance if this comment offended someone) that how in the hell you can't notice someone shooting bullets especially if you r running a detective agency and people who r shooting from the building that was just opposite to your agency.This also means that he was really going to f**kin' kill everyone related to KOGORO MOURI anyway if Vermouth and FBI Didn't stopped him at the right time.(Well just unresolved anyway for me as far as the anime goes)

5. Conan resolve of destroying BO is really getting nowhere as far as i can say even if he knows the boss he is not doing much about it and going with flow.Obviously if he has the BOSS's mail address he must have sent at least one mail to the BOSS saying he will destroy the BO or find out the identity or could have even talked with BOSS too but not telling anyone.Why exactly the stupid mail address is described as the PANDORA'S Box cause the box shown in the greek mythology or any literature was also opened too giving too much problems afterwards.Fine till now so about RAN knowing about conan's shrunken state is obvious or maybe only i'm thinking about this.

And Many More But Let's Wrap it for today..

Share your opinions

PS I have watched DC for like 2 months and 793 episodes only . Not reading manga at this point.

Well i don't wont to ruin everyone's thinking at this point but it looks like everyone Forgot about GIN who has shown pretty much as intelligent. 

I only will say this cause it's just my thinking that GIN already knows that Kudo Shinnichi is alive.At this point i also think that conan or kudo has probably figured out boss's identity.

Gin doesn't know that Shinichi is alive, otherwise Gin would have captured Ran, possibly Shinichi's parents, staked out the Kudo mansion or done anything else to find out where Shinichi. You try to argue this in all threads, but Gin thinks that Shinichi is dead. We don't have a single line of dialogue where Gin ever suspects that Shinichi is still alive, even during the Halloween Party he doesn't think that Shinichi could be alive.

Conan hasn't figured out the Boss. How would he have?

1. Someone from Detective Boys may very well be connected to BO or atleast BO's APTX 4869 project.(I'm suspecting Ayumi or someone related to her)

Highly unlikely. There is no indication for this, no hint, no nothing. There was even a joke question in one of his Q&A's whether Mitsuhiko is a shrunken teen too and Gosho laughed and exclaimed "No way!"

2. More Shrunken State people running wild in the series.(Conan,probably RUM too,Miyano Elena probably or Someone Related to Vermouth, Sherry)

Why would you think that Rum is a shrunken person other than just throwing stuff into the room without any evidence, indications, hints or anything to back you up. Making stuff up that just sounds cool, but has no substance whatsoever, isn't a good thing to post honestly.

4. From Where GIN got his orders for Killing Kogoro Mouri during Black Impact as far as i know or i have seen in the anime he was inside the car talking with corn kir vermouth the entire time and when he found a listening device he just changed target just from that fact.I mean how in the world or hell to exact did he know that KIR met Kogoru Mouri in the first place.Also Don't tell me or provide some crazy reason that he was watching her or members were watching her all the time cause if that were the case then FBI agents would have been able to capture few of the BO members(Also their was no listening device or video camera watching her the entire time and She is not that stupid to give away her connection who could have saved her little brother as shown later in the series).Finally the last scene was the most absurd scene of all if i says so myself (I don't want to offend anyone with this and this is my opinion alone.Sorry in advance if this comment offended someone) that how in the hell you can't notice someone shooting bullets especially if you r running a detective agency and people who r shooting from the building that was just opposite to your agency.This also means that he was really going to f**kin' kill everyone related to KOGORO MOURI anyway if Vermouth and FBI Didn't stopped him at the right time.(Well just unresolved anyway for me as far as the anime goes)

1. He knows because Kir is under observation from the BO, as Gin explains during Black Impact:

OtuLu7k.png

2. Kogoro heard the shots of Akai and reacted to them. He didn't hear the shots of Chianti shooting out his dish, because the window was closed and he had the television on a very high volume. Plus, he was pretty engaged in that horse race and probably spaced out watching it. Plus², does incompetence coming from Kogoro really surprise you at this point?

3. Yes, Gin wanted to kill Kogoro, but Vermouth talked him out of it later. I don't know what's supposed to be unresolved about that.

5. Conan resolve of destroying BO is really getting nowhere as far as i can say even if he knows the boss he is not doing much about it and going with flow.Obviously if he has the BOSS's mail address he must have sent at least one mail to the BOSS saying he will destroy the BO or find out the identity or could have even talked with BOSS too but not telling anyone.Why exactly the stupid mail address is described as the PANDORA'S Box cause the box shown in the greek mythology or any literature was also opened too giving too much problems afterwards.Fine till now so about RAN knowing about conan's shrunken state is obvious or maybe only i'm thinking about this.

If anyone who is not from the BO calls, texts or tries to investigate through official channels, then the BO will track you, hunt you down and kill you. It's Pandora's Box because once you open it (call it in that case) they'll be onto you and it will bring misery to your life. Conan for sure hasn't texted the boss or talked to him, it would much too dangerous as he and Haibara conclude during the episodes "Big Adventure in the Eccentric Mansion"

Stop making stuff up, it's really annoying.

• Upvote 2

Yeah i maybe probably be really annoying cause it's logical for me that GIN knows about Kudo (I'm just wondering why don't you just check episodes of Itakura's disk ) even you can't miss that one that GIN was searching for someone as size of kid while Conan was exposed their and he just suddenly stopped searching saying why was he searching for him anyway in lockers that's not logical at all (Here he gave big hint that he knows about kudo's shrunken state also knows contents of Disk which BO forced Itakura to create).Here, if you have seen the list of people who were drugged i dont think KUDO Shin'Chis name is their .

About RUM's identity as shrunken state their was some random post or some hint saying that Gosho said in an interview that he would be bringing more shrunken people in the story.SO this is just 1 possibility hinting that RUM is in shrunken state.Also their is no reason for RUM to be showed in the first place during the show unless the BO still believes that SHERRY is alive (Possibility Only cause BO never leaves trail as stated but clearly their are more traces of BO actions recently in anime series.Courtesy of GIN).

I think GIN Stopped in middle cause BOSS never approved of that action in the first place.He could have easily gone through with killing them all and ending this story their.But for some reason he stopped.I say he would be great trouble if BOSS find's about his action.I also have another fact about this "Bell Tree Express " aka Episodes 700-705 here he wanted to blow up the entire station knowing Vermouth and Bourbun were onboard as well.I think vermouth and bourbun even didn't know about the explosive which were planted at station(Gin's state that Who Knows?Who cares?).

Knowing Boss's identity isn't just makeup story.Everyone thinks that if he contacts the boss then his family and friends life would be in danger that's just some line shown from the first episode and i don't believe it.Evidence about Boss's identity will be revealed soon anyway.Hint is that conan and akai both knows who the boss is (A scarlet Truth(Predictions Coming True)).

Now about the final scene in Black Impact their was never TV on during that scene so how can u say that he would never heard about shoting. If you think about his idoicy then i think as retired police officer and as Detective he would have definitely would have heard Firing Bullets. 

Someone also told me that DC can easily go on for another 10 years or so.I hardly think that's gone happen.Unless Gosho clears above mentioned or atleast doubts about GIN's action and Vermouth's Action.

PS : I'm annoying if i think logically. Also i have many more things to say but i will stop at this.

Yeah i maybe probably be really annoying cause it's logical for me that GIN knows about Kudo (I'm just wondering why don't you just check episodes of Itakura's disk ) even you can't miss that one that GIN was searching for someone as size of kid while Conan was exposed their and he just suddenly stopped searching saying why was he searching for him anyway in lockers that's not logical at all (Here he gave big hint that he knows about kudo's shrunken state also knows contents of Disk which BO forced Itakura to create).Here, if you have seen the list of people who were drugged i dont think KUDO Shin'Chis name is their .

I'm not sure why you should argue this point, as it's been quite clearly portrayed that Gin doesn't remember Shinichi. When he was searching the lockers, he stopped at the final one, not because he knew Conan was in there, but because he realized he was being ridiculously illogical. If Gin had even an inkling that Shinichi was alive, he would have certainly taken action. Even in 425/504 he wanted to get rid of Kogoro and Conan (simply because they could be possibly connected), only to be stopped by Vermouth before taking action. 

About RUM's identity as shrunken state their was some random post or some hint saying that Gosho said in an interview that he would be bringing more shrunken people in the story.SO this is just 1 possibility hinting that RUM is in shrunken state.Also their is no reason for RUM to be showed in the first place during the show unless the BO still believes that SHERRY is alive (Possibility Only cause BO never leaves trail as stated but clearly their are more traces of BO actions recently in anime series.Courtesy of GIN).

It's quite brash to be making such bold assumptions based on a question, which was dodgy at best.

(12. Will there be any more shrunken victim of APTX4869?

A: Ha ha ha... (laugh))

Had you said the Mystery Girl was a shrunken person, sure, there is certainly several things to suggest this, but with Rum... there's really no "probably". We know little to nothing on Rum at the moment, just that he's the boss's close adviser, he can vary his appearance, and presumably has a prosthetic eye. It's not logical to assume that Rum is a shrunken person. 

What do you mean there is no reason for Rum to be shown? The Black Organization must have other goals rather than capturing a traitor, whom everyone thinks is already dead (except Vermouth). We don't even know Rum's objective...

I think GIN Stopped in middle cause BOSS never approved of that action in the first place.He could have easily gone through with killing them all and ending this story their.But for some reason he stopped.I say he would be great trouble if BOSS find's about his action.I also have another fact about this "Bell Tree Express " aka Episodes 700-705 here he wanted to blow up the entire station knowing Vermouth and Bourbun were onboard as well.I think vermouth and bourbun even didn't know about the explosive which were planted at station(Gin's state that Who Knows?Who cares?).

Gin and Vodka stopped their plan to blow up the train because there was no reason to do so at that point. His plan was already halted because of the Shiho's attempted assassination and Vermouth/Bourbon's involvement. As for the latter bit... Gin doesn't exactly like Vermouth or Bourbon, so the "Who Cares" isn't strange in the slightest. Vermouth also confirmed to Gin that she was dead at the end of the file.

Knowing Boss's identity isn't just makeup story.Everyone thinks that if he contacts the boss then his family and friends life would be in danger that's just some line shown from the first episode and i don't believe it.Evidence about Boss's identity will be revealed soon anyway.Hint is that conan and akai both knows who the boss is (A scarlet Truth(Predictions Coming True)).

I think you've misconceived something. I'm not sure what in Scarlet suggests that Conan or Akai know who the boss is, because they certainly do not. If you're talking about the prediction, Akai was just surprised that Conan had predicted the plan so clearly to such an extent.

Conan has not, and will not use the boss's mail address, at least at this point in time, especially after Haibara had convinced him not to do so. Whether you believe it or not is kind of moot, since that's clearly what the story portrays. (He was going to ask Takagi to investigate, but Haibara said he would be killed, and also notes that contacting them would expose himself)

Now about the final scene in Black Impact their was never TV on during that scene so how can u say that he would never heard about shoting. If you think about his idoicy then i think as retired police officer and as Detective he would have definitely would have heard Firing Bullets. 

How much faith exactly are you putting in Kogoro? But he heard something at the end of 504 (which was probably the shots that Akai fired) - It hasn't been followed up on and Kogoro had a rather clueless reaction on his face.

Someone also told me that DC can easily go on for another 10 years or so.I hardly think that's gone happen.Unless Gosho clears above mentioned or atleast doubts about GIN's action and Vermouth's Action.

It certainly could, not saying it will of course. We've had major story arcs that have lasted for over seven years, and development after Masumi's appearance has been extraordinarily slow in comparison to say, the Kir arc, which wrapped pretty much everything up in about two years. If we have two major story arcs left, and that's assuming that we have just two left... it could easily last another 10 years. Conan has already existed for nearly 22 years, and as you can see by this very thread, there are plenty of unresolved plot points, new characters to develop, and old characters to develop.

Gosho's remark about 100 volumes suggests that we have at least 3-4 years left, but shouldn't be used to predict that the series will end at 100 volumes.

Many of things that you are specifically talking about are already "resolved" or seem to be misconceptions and probably won't be followed up on.

Apologize if I came off as rude.

• Upvote 3

Helio already answered most of your points, I agree to all of them, so I'll just point another few things out.

Here, if you have seen the list of people who were drugged i dont think KUDO Shin'Chis name is their .

Yes, Shinichi was on the list.

APTX_4869_victim_list.PNG

工藤 新一 means Kudō Shin'ichi

Everyone thinks that if he contacts the boss then his family and friends life would be in danger that's just some line shown from the first episode and i don't believe it

That wasn't a line from Episode 1, it was a line from Episode 394.

In the final part of the scene, he heard the shots, it's pretty clear that he did and he also heard the commotion of the BO retreating from the roof, I was referring to the earlier scene where Chianti shot out his TV dish.

• Upvote 1

Gin had no choice but stop cause of Vermouth's Intervention.Also their is no proof that BOSS even ordered KILL for SHERRY. It's just Vermouth,GIN's Decision on their own.Let's assume if BOSS had ordered the KILL then She would have been dead a long time ago considering how sneaky and powerful BO members are.

Gin and Vodka stopped their plan to blow up the train because there was no reason to do so at that point. His plan was already halted because of the Shiho's attempted assassination and Vermouth/Bourbon's involvement. As for the latter bit... Gin doesn't exactly like Vermouth or Bourbon, so the "Who Cares" isn't strange in the slightest. Vermouth also confirmed to Gin that she was dead at the end of the file.

I will just get to point about GIN's involvement as well as BOSS's . (Whatever i have talked or typed in my previous post are just my Thinking and if you are saying they are already answered then i think i'll go watch again cause i watched DC for full 2 months with no breaks to clear my doubts or logic.)But still this is stupid if you had seen how Dr. Agasa said about this that he/his friends and family would be in danger in first episode .

What do you mean there is no reason for Rum to be shown? The Black Organization must have other goals rather than capturing a traitor, whom everyone thinks is already dead (except Vermouth). We don't even know Rum's objective...            

Yeah their really is no f**kin reason for a close advisor to come out in open unless it is really necessary for RUM to come out in open for some fancy jobs. (Assuming that BO operates secretly )

That wasn't a line from Episode 1, it was a line from Episode 394.

About the BOSS's identity well i can just say "KUDO has contacted the BO BOSS and has infiltrated BO (A Huge Gambling Guess) OR (A Long Awaited GAME with The BOSS (CONAN EDOGAWA) -KUDO)" -

"Watch SHERLOCK"

I'm annoying as well as rude if i say so myself sharing my thoughts 

It certainly could, not saying it will of course. We've had major story arcs that have lasted for over seven years, and development after Masumi's appearance has been extraordinarily slow in comparison to say, the Kir arc, which wrapped pretty much everything up in about two years. If we have two major story arcs left, and that's assuming that we have just two left... it could easily last another 10 years. Conan has already existed for nearly 22 years, and as you can see by this very thread, there are plenty of unresolved plot points, new characters to develop, and old characters to develop.

Gosho's remark about 100 volumes suggests that we have at least 3-4 years left, but shouldn't be used to predict that the series will end at 100 volumes.

Many of things that you are specifically talking about are already "resolved" or seem to be misconceptions and probably won't be followed up on.

Apologize if I came off as rude.

About this 

I think you've misconceived something. I'm not sure what in Scarlet suggests that Conan or Akai know who the boss is, because they certainly do not. If you're talking about the prediction, Akai was just surprised that Conan had predicted the plan so clearly to such an extent.

Conan has not, and will not use the boss's mail address, at least at this point in time, especially after Haibara had convinced him not to do so. Whether you believe it or not is kind of moot, since that's clearly what the story portrays. (He was going to ask Takagi to investigate, but Haibara said he would be killed, and also notes that contacting them would expose himself)

Why do you think he has not even used it once? Just because of those warnings. Let me tell u this since the entrance of FBI,CIA BO has made so many open attempts.For eg (Episode 425 Black Impact ) was one hell of episode but BO members (Corn,Chianti) carrying Rifle in open. Another one is (345 Head To Head).

Point is that Conan has contacted atleast once with boss (It's not like whoever mails BOSS gets killed) Even Boss can keep secrets.Besides why is the point of Being Silver Bullet of BO (Vermouth's Words) (why not akai but conan?never tell me that it's cause of that drug)

Many more but i'll wait for my further question and theories until i watch the DC once more.

You keep saying that you are sure that Conan has contacted the Boss at least once. Why? We have nothing that suggest that he did, he even himself said that it is too dangerous to call or investigate the number. You keep repeating this point, but you have no proof and keep arguing against solid counter-arguments without anything backing you up.

You keep saying that you are sure that Conan has contacted the Boss at least once. Why? We have nothing that suggest that he did, he even himself said that it is too dangerous to call or investigate the number. You keep repeating this point, but you have no proof and keep arguing against solid counter-arguments without anything backing you up.

yeah yeah i have no proof even if compare it with sherlock. 

Why do you think he has not even used it once? Just because of those warnings. Let me tell u this since the entrance of FBI,CIA BO has made so many open attempts.For eg (Episode 425 Black Impact ) was one hell of episode but BO members (Corn,Chianti) carrying Rifle in open. Another one is (345 Head To Head).

Because as I mentioned, it suggests so in the story. He doesn't use the number because he directly says it would be like exposing himself, and then goes on to say that he would have Takagi investigate. This idea was abruptly ended after Haibara convinced him not to open Pandora's box and endanger Takagi's life.

why is the point of Being Silver Bullet of BO (Vermouth's Words) (why not akai but conan?never tell me that it's cause of that drug)

"Silver Bullet" is used a couple different ways in the story. She refers to Akai as a Silver Bullet, someone who is a threat to the organization.

Because as I mentioned, it suggests so in the story. He doesn't use the number because he directly says it would be like exposing himself, and then goes on to say that he would have Takagi investigate. This idea was abruptly ended after Haibara convinced him not to open Pandora's box and endanger Takagi's life.

"Silver Bullet" is used a couple different ways in the story. She refers to Akai as a Silver Bullet, someone who is a threat to the organization.

Is it really just about threat ? Cause if he really was a threat then he should have been killed in NY case as she said herself. So for BO their's another meaning or u can say another codename(Silver Bullet = Cocktail) (Refer Episode 345) for BO member even if he is not in the org.

Is it really just about threat ? Cause if he really was a threat then he should have been killed in NY case as she said herself. So for BO their's another meaning or u can say another codename(Silver Bullet = Cocktail) (Refer Episode 345) for BO member even if he is not in the org.

Yes, that is what the name means in regards to Akai Shuichi... Vermouth has seemingly wanted a "Silver Bullet", so maybe that's why she was hesitant to kill Akai when she had the chance back in New York.

Yes, that is what the name means in regards to Akai Shuichi... Vermouth has seemingly wanted a "Silver Bullet", so maybe that's why she was hesitant to kill Akai when she had the chance back in New York.

So this also means that BOSS is sherlockian as well as a Detective who thinks he can outsmart the world.??

So this also means that BOSS is sherlockian as well as a Detective who thinks he can outsmart the world.??

No? I'm not even sure how that came up from anything I just mentioned.

There are certainly some Sherlock references in the story, yes, like APTX4869 being a reference to Sherlock, and the password for its data being Shellingford

I was simply trying to give an explanation for why Vermouth didn't kill Akai back in New York. She even refers to Conan, suggesting that he can be "our long awaited Silver Bullet". After Akai's death she mentions that one Silver Bullet is enough. 

It's just a crazy thought after you mentioned about the vermouth's statement and SILVER BULLET . This just gave me crazy thought that SILVER BULLET for BO means smoking out RATS From The BO cause Conan or Kudo already have smoked out or knows almost who have insides about the spies like KIR(007),Bourbun(0),Rye(Akai)....

Also why i think conan knows boss's identity . I think i have just compared CONAN with Sherlock And thought if sherlock knew his nemesis before even meeting James then their is a chance or i can say he may have already contacted the BOSS .(Just Assumption but maybe their is an evidence near episode 390-412 i ll check it out if i'm correct then maybe this BO thing is just like Sherlock who also went underground after faking his death and destroyed MORIARTY'S Underground NETWORK)

Relation/History Between FBI,CIA,NPA and Black Org.

So first of all it's crazy that we got famous secret agencies of world getting involved with the Black Org.Now,let's get to point i'm going give my theory for how these agencies got involved with Black Org.

FBI and BO

I'm assuming that Black Org was established around 60 years ago from the current timeline.First,we know that FBI wants to capture Vermouth.So i'll go ahead take this as my lead and give my opinion on why they want to capture Vermouth.Going back in-time to episode 345 , Akai said something "Even after getting shot and with those broken ribs she could hit it with so much accuracy" or something like that.I think that Vermouth probably was an agent with FBI.It's really crazy to think that she was within FBI maybe for spying purpose or what i can't imagine that but this suggest that she had quite training in shooting with guns and bombs and stuff.Just being in FBI got her involved with Jodie's father and then something went wrong with her father that leads to death of her father.Now i'm maybe crazy but their was no mention of Jodie's mother getting caught in fire or maybe my assumption is wrong on this one.I think her father had something do with Black org as we have seen but  maybe it was never related with file on BO rather he/mother was a member of BO(pretty far-fetched but a possibility).Well this is just far-fetched with little evidence regarding the FILE(After all he was a member of FBI why didn't he just had some back up file with evidence on Vermouth).With this much evidence even police can take action against Vermouth.Now,i don't know why even at that time FBI couldn't take action cause FILES were missing (That's Bullshit).This may not be just bullshit oops then what exactly happened.Huh,files contained sensitive info on a Political level with very little evidence(just possibility).No way! And then suddenly this happens Jodie enter witness protection program at her age (around 7-8) when this event happened.Now,this is a crazy cause she was not in state of mind to decide on her own.So, who enrolled her and also she then joined FBI as an agent (this is crazy too).So who decided ??She told in one episode(Go see for yourself ) that if Akai was not around she might have not joined FBI.Why Akai ,huh? Akai may very well be son of some pretty famous person from japan.Now, i can't say for certain but he is one of reason that FBI is after BO.This concludes my theory for how FBI got involved with BO.(Akai is biggest reason FBI is after BO.Jodie doesn't have that kind of intellect that she would go after Vermouth when she doesn't even knew anything about that at all)

NPA and BO

Editing ..