Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Bourbon-ZeR0

What's The Non-Banned Countries Which can Watch Detective Conan at crunchyroll..?

Hi...

According to my investigation about crunchyroll and horriblesubs ....,
I figure out that horrible doesn't  translate any shit thing, :angry: 
Due to licensing limitations, Detective conan's videos are unavailable in their region....,
So they publish the (sub-ep) of detective conan after one week of its shows in japan,
In other words, After The Full Ep has been Free to everyone to watch at crunchyroll  ;) 

As we know......
The latest episode is available for
Premium Members one hour after TV broadcast,
free to everyone else one week later

So,.. :) 
Do Anyone know The Non-Banned Countries :ph34r: Which can Watch at crunchyroll,Detective Conan Eps at the same day of it shows in japan? 
Please reply if you Know any country......, :D 

Detective Conan/Case Closed is available to free users and premium users at the same time (On Saturdays at 3PM, one week after the episode debuts in Japan). The only difference to my knowledge is that you have to watch ads and you can't watch it in HD if you are a free user.

Crunchyroll region locks to North America. I can suggest using a VPN to get by the region locks!

• Upvote 1

Detective Conan/Case Closed is available to free users and premium users at the same time (On Saturdays at 3PM, one week after the episode debuts in Japan). The only difference to my knowledge is that you have to watch ads and you can't watch it in HD if you are a free user.

Crunchyroll region locks to North America. I can suggest using a VPN to get by the region locks!

yeah, I use vpn but i don't know any Non-Banned Country

i ask Crunchyroll , they say france I'll try it today 

thank you  :D