Detective Conan World
saintsjack1

Final Chapters Or Final Arc Predictions

I read about this forum I have also so many questions.. by the way I am new here! nice to meet all of you!

Detective Conan is one of my Most Favorite of all time!

I like mysteries! I really like the story!

Well, about the Black Org. that was not really the right thing to think that the bad guys

will die. Just to capture them and get to the jail.

About Vermouth may I ask if I am correct that Vermouth is Sharon Vineyard?

The most I want to know is about the curiosity of Ran about Conan's true identity!

I read about this forum I have also so many questions.. by the way I am new here! nice to meet all of you!

Detective Conan is one of my Most Favorite of all time!

I like mysteries! I really like the story!

Well, about the Black Org. that was not really the right thing to think that the bad guys

will die. Just to capture them and get to the jail.

About Vermouth may I ask if I am correct that Vermouth is Sharon Vineyard?

The most I want to know is about the curiosity of Ran about Conan's true identity!

Welcome to DCW, As for Vermouth, you are correct, she is Sharon Vineyard, she's also Chris Vineyard.

One of my manyxmany assumptions regarding the last arc:-

One of the characters in the larger protagonist domain reveals an info that would help Conan in figuring out the BO boss, in contrast that character gets shot by Gin or Rum. Conan in fear of losing his friends and the result of the BO's unveiling starts to create a master plan, which involves the use of all heroic characters. Therefore Conan knowing that it is not a good way to confront the BO in their own HQ due to the large number of their members, he would create a situation, a diversion to lure the BO low ranked members into a secluded place were they would be confronted by the many heroic characters: Hattori, Rei, Kogoro etc... While Conan anticipating a counter plan from the boss, the boss now in his original HQ with Rum at his side and Vermouth while having Sherry held captive in their HQ by Gin who would reveal past events. Conan now can enter the HQ due to the lowered security level, solves the traps that already set, he calls forth his secret cards containing Shuu who would confront Sherry and fight Gin in a battle of guns and witts. Conan now facing the boss Rum and Vermouth, Vermouth turns sides and reveals her betrayal. The boss anticipated her treason and reveals a counter plan to her treason for he was hopefull till the end that she will turn up loyal, Rum faces Vermouth and proves to be more of a challenge to her as part of the Boss's counter plan. While Conan and the boss have a battle of the minds, having both revealing deductions to each other and showing admiration to each other being distingueshed only by Conan's principles of Justice while the boss is assumingly illustrated as someone who would risk others lives to save more people in the future. Meanwhile, Shuu shoots Gin a bullet of silver that penetrates Gin and paralyzing him while stating that he cannot kill him but he doesn't have to save him thus leaving him behind. Rum close to kill Vermouth is kept at bay by the intervention of Yuusaku (This is what I would like to see not my assumption though), but it is Shuu who does the final impact that would lead to Rum's own struggle and would become mentally unstable or psychologically damaged thus possessing no real threat. Conan and the boss having finished their deduction show to a point where they would want to fight each other, it would become the most intense and breath taking fight. As Conan is about to be defeated by the exhaustion of the body of a child, Sherry saves him by giving him the Completed Antidote thus allowing him to recover his full body infront of the arriving audience which includes Ran. Shinichi now gains the upper hand uses a super super kick on something that would drive the boss into an uncouniouss state, the boss is later taken along with Rum into a secret prison or are destroyed along with the self destruction of the BO HQ while Vermouth has ran away with the antidote. Shinichi finds out that Ran was stuck in the building and goes to help her, she reveals that she know who he was and he replies that he wanted her safety.  He tries to explain himself while trying to save her, but she keeps crying and having an inner struggle. Shinichi after showing a great source of prowess becomes more and more helpless as he is pinned down by the collapsing building, thinking this is the end he screams as he is satisified that Ran at least would be safe due to the path he has created for her to escape through. She then starts crying again and the moment she hears the scream of Shinichi shee run to rescue Shinichi by raising a large stone from his body showing her strength, Shinichi then catches the falling Ran due to the heat who then confesses her feeling to him. And they both kiss, as Shinichi carrying her body while walking out of the building smiling and returning to the gathered heroes who were crying and screaming the hole time for Shinichi and Ran to come out safe. Thus, they are finaly at a situation were everything is cleared and the villainy of the BO has ended. 

Though I presume a somewhat follow up episodes would be released to present the future were Shinichi in collaboration with Heiji opens a detective agency/academy of which the mature Detective Boys are now members, both Shinichi and Heiji married to Ran and Kazuha respectively. Gin's body is no where to be found, Vermouth has returned to her own real age and is dying peacefully through natural causes after her super resistant body came to be very vulnerable thus her most precious weapon becomes a curse (sort of like the Picture of Dorian Grey kind of thing). Shuu is still with the FBI having been promoted is now expecting a baby with his wife Jodie, Mouri now remarried to his wife Eri is expecting a second baby which they are going to name Conan ( :D ). Agasa becomes internationaly famous inventor and his new company ( Professor Sun Company, most likely :P ) is now best selling inventions company, Shiho either moves to the U.S to promote world saving medicines or stays in Japan ( as seen in the recent anime opening in her real form and in a scientist clothes with strange men ). Other character with romantic relationships are married or promising to be married; TakagixMiwako, etc. with the other characters still having their jobs or got promoted.

P.S. I can see how MG returns to her normal state as the mother of the Sera's, and Rei taking a romantic interest in Masumi.