Detective Conan World
saintsjack1

Final Chapters Or Final Arc Predictions

Hi - 

I'm new to this forum but if their is something wrong with this thread feel free to close it.

I just finished watching anime episode 791 so i don't read the manga but i want opinions or theory or what do you think will happen when RUM is revealed with THE BOSS'S Identities which i think will be revealed in coming SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT HAPPEN ARC involving boss and seven members of the organisations.

Here's My IDEA

1. Haibara Ai's real identity might be revealed as Miyano Elena which i think i saw in an episode of tea tense party where amuro flashbacks a bit thinking about time with Elena.(I might be wrong cause i don't read the manga.!!)

2. Secret APTX 4896 will be revealed cause since the beginning it's theory or how they started this project has not been seen.The software may be related to the movie Phantom of Baker Street somehow i think. Probably Software's name would be similar to the name shown in the movie.

3. Showdown will include FBI,CIA,SP,Metropolitan Inspector's that we know are involved with Kudo Shinnichi.

4. Boss's relationship with Kudo and Kaito family  (this is just something poped up in my mind)

5. Conan's and Vermouth's Death (may not happen).Vermouth's past and conan's connection as well as Vermouth Disguised as Ran to save her or something like that.Angel From Another Dimension will be the key to this i think.

Conan's Death is my opinion cause i think if this does'nt happen then i cant think of any logic that will turn Conan back to his original Body.

Let's share some thoughts on this even if i don't read manga.

1. So, the tapes Elena left for Haibara have been left by herself...? Haibara is Akemi's mother, shrunk herself and pretended to be her own child? And if she did that, why is she surprised by the APTX's shrinking side effect?

2. The stories of the movies have no influence on the manga story and are completely seperate, so Phantom of Baker Street won't have anything to do with the story.

1. Well She wasn't shocked at all if you say so cause i have seen that episode and can confirm that she already knew that only some of the lab experiment survived the drugs by shrunking effect.I'm not sure but their was a scene which left an impression thinking this might be the case (Episode Secret Of Bathroom or Something ) Last Scene which stated about silver bullets or Maybe Elena might be secret agent which is another case i thought but it doesn't seem that way so Elena =Ai Lost Memory (Difference in Timeline probably) (Refer episode around 338-345). Also when she betrayed the org it seems they stopped the project which was going on over 50 years.To top it off just after first confrontation which provided her with ample of data on APTX 4869 but she did'nt shared any of details with conan and professor.If APTX project started almost 50 years ago then why does she have that kind of info (Don't tell me that she was born into the org and it would be obviously know cause this does'nt add up)

2.That's just a thought about the name and may similar purpose.

I just finished watching anime episode 791 so i don't read the manga but i want opinions or theory or what do you think will happen when RUM is revealed with THE BOSS'S Identities which i think will be revealed in coming SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT HAPPEN ARC involving boss and seven members of the organisations.

First of all, welcome to DCW, Hope you enjoy it here!

Well, I think we have quite awhile before something "big" happens, and just because Rum is second to the boss doesn't necessarily mean anything significant if his identity were to be revealed. Though we might see a reveal relatively soon, I could suggest we have upwards of 10 years of Conan remaining... Though I'm going to be optimistic and suggest that since Rum is probably the last "new" organization member, and that he is close to the boss, that we are getting much closer to a conclusion. It seems to be popular to think that a boss arc will immediately follow the Rum arc, and I'd like to hope so, but that's just being optimistic  :lol:

1. Haibara Ai's real identity might be revealed as Miyano Elena which i think i saw in an episode of tea tense party where amuro flashbacks a bit thinking about time with Elena.(I might be wrong cause i don't read the manga.!!)

Not to be rude, but this is not really sensible. The flashback between Rei and Elena Miyano is just to facilitate that they had some sort of connection when he was a child. After all, he notices in the Mystery Train that Shiho (Kaitou Kid at the time) is Hell Angel's daughter. Bourbon said that he knew both Akemi and Shiho's parents.

1. Well She wasn't shocked at all if you say so cause i have seen that episode and can confirm that she already knew that only some of the lab experiment survived the drugs by shrunking effect.I'm not sure but their was a scene which left an impression thinking this might be the case (Episode Secret Of Bathroom or Something ) Last Scene which stated about silver bullets or Maybe Elena might be secret agent which is another case i thought but it doesn't seem that way so Elena =Ai Lost Memory (Difference in Timeline probably) (Refer episode around 338-345). Also when she betrayed the org it seems they stopped the project which was going on over 50 years.To top it off just after first confrontation which provided her with ample of data on APTX 4869 but she did'nt shared any of details with conan and professor.If APTX project started almost 50 years ago then why does she have that kind of info (Don't tell me that she was born into the org and it would be obviously know cause this does'nt add up)

Are you telling us not to tell you that she was born in the organization? That much is quite obvious and there's evidence in the manga/anime supporting this. Remember that Pisco addresses her as Shiho-chan and said he knew her parents (who presumably died in an "accident"). She's said that the organization would recognize her youthful image, and she's been incredibly cautious since she knows this. As someone who was about to kill her, he would have no reason to lie. 

The audio tapes Elena has left for Shiho wouldn't make any sense either. We know that her parents were involved with the development of a drug, originally calling it "Silver Bullet". Pisco was surprised at the level Shiho had taken it to. Professor Agasa has also met both Elena and Atsushi.

2. Secret APTX 4896 will be revealed cause since the beginning it's theory or how they started this project has not been seen.The software may be related to the movie Phantom of Baker Street somehow i think. Probably Software's name would be similar to the name shown in the movie.

As Serinox pointed out, it's highly unlikely that they'd reference something even remotely similar to Phantom of Baker Street, since the idea of that in the canon universe would be quite the stretch. That said we still don't really know much about Itakura's program, except that it's something that shouldn't ever be completed. Ai has the same thoughts about APTX4869 in the Mystery Train, having regrets about making the drug while thinking about her mother's message on the tapes.

4. Boss's relationship with Kudo and Kaito family  (this is just something poped up in my mind)

The boss probably doesn't have any specific relationship between either family. Gosho seems pretty ambivalent about involving Kaitou Kid in the actual plot (though he did this in one instance and probably won't do so again). Both universes share their parallels but it's safe to say "Anokata" is different from the boss in the Magic Kaito universe. Gosho has basically dismissed the universes of being related, albeit in a rather ambiguous fashion.

Probably You Should Read This Article Which May Support my Idea : https://www.reddit.com/r/OneTruthPrevails/comments/2fs6n6/spoilers_quite_interesting_theory_about_bos_bosss/

(I don't agree with the part that says AI=SHERRY=SHIHO=ELENA=BOSS)

(Also ending won't be a happy one that i'm damn sure about conan dying in the final arc or will at least trigger the destruction of BO but he won't be around for the final bout.)

(This theroy is also as crazy as mine but the guy who created it may had some evidence to show or probably this theory has already been ruled out.)

Well this is good so i can just rule out that ai thinking but it's still in my mind that i don't think someone creating almost same kind of drug without any prior knowledge or maybe i misunderstood that part where she says "Kudo-Kun , you're already part of project of BO".

Secondly I just thought that the software must have a name so it must be similar naming with the movie or so.Probably 'Pluto' would be some kind of name for software though the purpose may vary well be similar to virtual world or something like that . Well i said this were just my thoughts which are going in my mind about the series 

I strongly believe that conan's series won't be continued and is started a path towards the final arc's just other long running series (OP,FT). Reason is cause well you have to admit that their is no reason for 2nd ranked advisor to boss to make move just to confirm whether Vermouth really killed Sherry or not. This probably suggest that the series has started the final chapters..

In any case or evidences this are thoughts and i just started this thread so we can share just ideas or thoughts on Final Arc's or Final Chapters ...

Edited by saintsjack1

Well this is good so i can just rule out that ai thinking but it's still in my mind that i don't think someone creating almost same kind of drug without any prior knowledge or maybe i misunderstood that part where she says "Kudo-Kun , you're already part of project of BO".

The line is "Kudo-kun? You would probably never even dream that you are already part of a project the Black Organization has been working on already for half a century."

If I can explain this, it doesn't mean that APTX4869 or Silver Bullet or any specific drug had existed for half a century. It means that they have been working on a similar project/goal for that long and Shinichi being afflicted by the drug made him relevant to the project.

In Gin's first appearance it was noted that he was going to use APTX4869 on Shinichi as a "new" poison, and that it hadn't been tested on humans yet, so Haibara couldn't have developed it long after Gin had gave it to Shinichi. It was still an incomplete project. 

Furthermore we know that "Silver Bullet" and "APTX4869" are different, as explained by Pisco when he praised her for her developments on the drug. The simple answer is that Shiho took over her parent's research after they died, and developed what is now known as APTX4869. It's not really strange that she would be given access to certain files/information that were stored to continue progress on the drug, as would be the case with people working on the project before her.

I strongly believe that conan's series won't be continued and is started a path towards the final arc's just other long running series (OP,FT). Reason is cause well you have to admit that their is no reason for 2nd ranked advisor to boss to make move just to confirm whether Vermouth really killed Sherry or not. This probably suggest that the series has started the final chapters..

I'm not in total disagreement there. I think that with the Rum arc we are nearing a conclusion, but we still have awhile to go. We don't know what Rum's objective is, nor why he is suddenly on the move. Some people think it has to do with spies. Most the organization, except Vermouth already believes that Sherry is dead, so, no, I don't believe that is his goal, but I don't think this necessarily suggests that Conan is on its "final chapters". It's already been ongoing for 21 years, and we have a ton of loose ends. It could easily go for another 10 years assuming two major story arcs are left.

:huh: So it totally isn't strange that AI inherited those research at an age where she even didn't know who her parents were except for the sister Akemi(Assuming that she was a baby at that time as said by pisco ?)

Just when i read some of your reason i again got some weird questions popped in mind that "HOW THE HELL DID FBI GOT INVOLVED IN THIS BO MESS ANYWAY?WHY DID AKAI TARGETED AKEMI WHEN SHE DIDN'T EVEN HAD  CODENAME FROM BO ? WHY DID HE EVEN BOTHER TO TARGET SHERRY? " 

Now going by the idea that she took over or inherited the research material her age is giving me questions like "WHEN DID SHE GOT INVOLVED IN FIRST PLACE ?SHE WAS JUST A BABY AS PISCO SAID ?? :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  HUH.."

Final Chapters or not but i agree the story will at least go on for another 3 to 4 years.

:ph34r:

:huh: So it totally isn't strange that AI inherited those research at an age where she even didn't know who her parents were except for the sister Akemi(Assuming that she was a baby at that time as said by pisco ?)

Given how intelligent she and several of the other characters are in the series, no not really. It's not like she was given the task of developing that drug when she was in her infancy. I think you can consider her a genius, at least in the field of chemistry...

And no she doesn't know much about her parents. I think it was only specified that she was too young to remember, but that's why Elena left tapes for her for each of her birthdays.

I'll re-iterate once more. She took over her parents research after they died. I'm not suggesting she did this at five or six years old, but she is a prodigy. She was working for the organization at 13 years old as one of their top scientists, so we know her involvement started by this point. Akai infiltrated the organization by using Akemi to get close to Shiho (five years prior to current time-line).

It would be nice to get some of Akai's backstory, or even some more of any of the BO agents (especially Gin). I mean he is an FBI agent and Akai has been shown to be quite competent so I'm sure he had his ways, or some sort of prior knowledge on the organization. I mean it's safe to say that the FBI has been pursuing this organization for quite some time, with some of the characters having a deep history with them (Jodie and Vermouth)

Damn it :excl: :excl:  :excl: :excl: :excl: More question popping :excl: :excl: :excl: 

Why GIN's original or maybe some fake name KOYIBOTO (Said By Akai in BLACK IMPACT)??? DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN

What the hell is connection between AKAI Family and Miyano's Anyway??

What exactly is connection between GIN and BOSS ??? 

Maybe BOSS has been shown several times in Anime but i can't figure it out whether The GUY who gave order to KILL PISCO really was BOSS>??

For Some Reason now i'm  really stuck at the episode 176-177-178 The First Confrontation. 

Also For Some Reason GIN's Character in Anime is really something going from cautious to Intelligent?>

I'll be sorry if their any comment which may be rude >>

:ugeek:

Lol Here's The Biggest Mystery In Show 

WHY DOESN'T GIN GO AFTER KUDO SHINICHI'S FAMILY AND OTHERS INVOLVED WITH HIM TO KEEP ORGANISATION'S SECRET???

THIS QUESTION IS REALLY LOGICAL CAUSE FROM FIRST EPISODE KUDO SHINICHI SHOULD BE DEAD ACCORDING TO GIN'S POSION FEEDING . THIS NEWS WOULD HAVE BEEN BIGGEST IN NEWSPAPER AS HE IS GREAT HIGH SCHOOL DETECTIVE. THIS WOULD HAVE HAD GOOD IMPACT AND WOULD PROVE TO GIN THAT DRUG WAS FIRST TESTED ON HIM FOR ASSASINATION WAS SUCCESSFUL OR NOT.??

Why GIN's original or maybe some fake name KOYIBOTO (Said By Akai in BLACK IMPACT)??? DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN

I'm going to quote the wiki on this one. 

Later, Akai returned to Japan with the FBI with the goal of capturing Vermouth. At this time Akai stated cryptically to James Black that his loved one (koibito) had dumped him and Akai had returned with the intention of making the loved one regret ever leaving him with "tears of blood".[3] Later, Akai, set up 700 yards away, snipes one of Conan's bugs out from between Gin's fingertips. Gin, perhaps anticipating who would be responsible, grabs Korn's rifle and uses it to locate Shuichi Akai. At this time, Akai fires a bullet that passes through Gin's scope and grazes his left cheek causing it to bleed like he is crying. At this time Akai says "we finally meet, my lovely, lovely koibito-san".[4] Aoyama Gosho uses a japanese literary device to give the word "koibito" a double meaning. Japanese in Detective Conan includes the pronunciation, called "furigana", in hiragana next to the kanji. Normally the furigana matches the word in the kanji; however, Gosho used the kanji for "old enemy" (宿敵), but the furigana for "koibito" (こいびと), giving Akai's word a double meaning. The true meaning of what Akai meant is "old enemy", but what he said out loud was the furigana "koibito". In effect Akai had nicknamed Gin "loved one".

You should also refrain from double posting. You can simply edit your post.

Lol Here's The Biggest Mystery In Show 

WHY DOESN'T GIN GO AFTER KUDO SHINICHI'S FAMILY AND OTHERS INVOLVED WITH HIM TO KEEP ORGANISATION'S SECRET???

THIS QUESTION IS REALLY LOGICAL CAUSE FROM FIRST EPISODE KUDO SHINICHI SHOULD BE DEAD ACCORDING TO GIN'S POSION FEEDING . THIS NEWS WOULD HAVE BEEN BIGGEST IN NEWSPAPER AS HE IS GREAT HIGH SCHOOL DETECTIVE. THIS WOULD HAVE HAD GOOD IMPACT AND WOULD PROVE TO GIN THAT DRUG WAS FIRST TESTED ON HIM FOR ASSASINATION WAS SUCCESSFUL OR NOT.??

Gin doesn't go after Shinichi because he thinks he is dead, and does not remember the faces of those that he's killed. (Vodka makes up for this trait to some extent). Shiho confirmed him as dead when they were investigating the possibility. 

Gin doesn't go after Shinichi because he thinks he is dead, and does not remember the faces of those that he's killed. (Vodka makes up for this trait to some extent). Shiho confirmed him as dead when they were investigating the possibility. 

I don't think so cause around after Halloween Party He Specifically asked Vermouth that Whether She Knows Kid Named Kudo Shinnichi But She Replies that She Doesn't Remember.Going Back to first episode GIN must have gotten a glimpse of Kudo's Intelligence as well knows he is great detective and comes in newspaper quite often.So this may probably be one thing i think that he probably knows about him as well boss also knows.

I don't think so cause around after Halloween Party He Specifically asked Vermouth that Whether She Knows Kid Named Kudo Shinnichi But She Replies that She Doesn't Remember.Going Back to first episode GIN must have gotten a glimpse of Kudo's Intelligence as well knows he is great detective and comes in newspaper quite often.So this may probably be one thing i think that he probably knows about him as well boss also knows.

He only asks that because Vodka asked him if he remembered him, to which Gin said no and Vodka also concludes that Shinichi is not alive when he sees Heiji pull off his Shinichi mask. Gin definitely doesn't know that Shinichi is alive, otherwise he would've taken in Ran or anyone else close to Shinichi already.

He only asks that because Vodka asked him if he remembered him, to which Gin said no and Vodka also concludes that Shinichi is not alive when he sees Heiji pull off his Shinichi mask. Gin definitely doesn't know that Shinichi is alive, otherwise he would've taken in Ran or anyone else close to Shinichi already.

Are your really sure about this info cause Vodka was their till the end and he may have heard Mouri speaking about that Hattori had done disguising Kudo 2nd time.???

Now this thread is going off topic cause of me !

Edited by saintsjack1

Are your really sure about this info cause Vodka was their till the end and he may have heard Mouri speaking about that Hattori had done disguising Kudo 2nd time.???

Is there any reason to second guess it? As previously mentioned, neither Gin or Vodka know that Shinichi is alive. If they did they would surely investigate but have no suspicions. Even if they had heard that he disguised as Kudo a second time it wouldn't necessary mean anything, as long as they weren't aware that Shinichi also appeared in that same case.  

I have some random posts about this on DCTP...

---

Team Shin-chan has three not-dead people: Shinichi, Shiho, and Akai, and two traitors: Amuro, Kir (and sort of Vermouth, maybe). Assuming that none of these will be discovered, does this mean the showdown with the boss is going to be repetitions of team Shin-chan sending out a not-dead person/traitor combo and then the boss going "I have a counter for that because I was paranoid!" before finally succumbing to repetitive tactics when temp antidote Shinichi takes the field?

---

I think Gin is going to die in the final clash, and chances are he will do so trying to take somebody down with him. (Shiho or Shinichi are likely). Fire, explosions, or collapsing structures are likely to be involved. I think the literary need to cement him as the strongest opponent second to the boss will mean no one person's bullets or actions will be able to take him down completely, which is probably a good thing because a lot of characters owe him some payback. His Porsche may join him in death, because everyone loves expensive car destruction. Bonus points if the Porsche is used to crash a helicopter.

---

My current favorite theory with no evidence to support it whatsoever is that the boss has been stuck in the body of a child for 50 some-odd years due to an accident/experiment/miscalculation that also caused Vermouth to stop aging too. He doesn't let anyone see him or hear his voice (besides Vermouth) because it would undermine his authority. The FBI and CIA can't pin him down because no one expects a child mastermind. It would be a pretty damn cool twist and a great final opponent for Conan because he has to trap a mirror of himself in a way that convinces adults, only his doppelganger has decades of experience and the force of the Organization to back him.(This idea is elaborated on in Chek's theories at DCTP's story discussion board)

---

I seriously doubt Conan/Shinichi and pals are going to "raid the enemy base." Conan (it will most likely be primarily Conan's intellectual effort) is going to very cleverly trap them by manipulating events so they turn out to his liking. The boss and the rest of the org meanwhile will be doing the same. Shinichi might not even have all his facts lined up going in, but he will somehow manage to pull it out in the end with something jawdropping in its cleverness.

How I think the end will work out.

I imagine it will go down like a slightly more epic version of the confrontation with Vermouth; Conan will spend the majority of the time laying the plan and figuring out how to use the information accumulated over the course of the series to his advantage. Finally, there will be some triggering event that will cause Conan to put the plan into motion; perhaps the B.O. found out something or is threatening something sacred (like Ran). Conan will probably be flying by the seat of his pants at this point. The action will begin after that with both sides seeking to outmaneuver the other using whatever the triggering event is as a framework/setting.
      To avoid making the manga too mature, Gosho will "protect" Conan's pals and teen friends by having them primarily contribute in ways that don't involve them maiming people or getting too heavily into the line of fire. The police, the FBI, and Kogoro will be taking and giving out the real injuries on the protagonist's side.
    I expect that Conan will start cashing in some of his trump cards now. (Kir being a mole; Akai being alive, etc. whatever ones he has going in) Despite Conan's best efforts, everything will fall apart and look hopeless as the boss takes everything in stride and dominates the intellectual playing field with his own cunning traps. It will look pretty grim for Conan. The climax will probably be when Conan (not Shinichi but Conan), seemingly backed into a corner, reveals that the organization walked into his completely amazing, out-from-left-field trap. All of Conan's mysterious actions that didn't fit previously suddenly fall into place. Now is a good time for Conan to reveal his true identity. (Expect Ran to be party to the conversation somehow.) The Syndicate's last ditch struggle will probably involve something blowing up. This will provide a convenient karmic finish for the badguys who are unlikely to get carted off to prison, like Gin. Vermouth will probably have had the opportunity to interfere and ruin Conan's master plan completely, but she will have chosen not to for her own reasons. She may even have helped a little.
      When the dust has settled, Haibara will complete the antidote and Shinichi and Ran will be together and have their long awaited sappy love confession. (I hope Ran gives him a much deserved slap or fist to the face for lying all this time to her.) Conan/Shinichi will cry. (I'm not sure when or what the situation will be but it is bound to happen.) Also, Ai will genuinely smile, shocking the heck out of everyone including me. She may or may not take the antidote herself. (I think not personally.) I wonder if Ai will have confessed to Conan as well during the course of events? (If so, Conan probably had no idea it was coming.) I'm not sure Kaito Kid will even have a role in the end.

---

I think the boss had some relation to a case involving Mouri Kogoro or his family at some point in time, possibly related to why Kogoro became a police officer, or is a Mouri himself. The reason why is because it would be odd story-structure wise to not have all of the three main characters (Kogoro, Ran, Shinichi) significantly involved in the final plot, Gosho likes to connect people in the past (childhood friends, past meetings prior to storyline via school or job, but also coincidental [Heiji-Shinichi, Kaitou Kid-Shinichi, Akai-Vermouth-Ran-Shinichi, Yukiko-Kaitou Kid-Vermouth, Agasa-Miyanos, etc.]), and the Mouri family non-romance history is noticeably blank.

---

Vermouth and Jodie still have unfinished business with each other. I imagine the two of them will have their own version of a rematch. Also, I expect Yukiko will play a role, either indirectly by creating a disguise for someone to help out or directly since they two have an unresolved past with one another. If Kaito Kid is going to have a part in the takedown of any B.O. member, it will be Vermouth. (I don't think Kaito will though...) My guess is Vermouth will come cleanly out of the confrontation though, because she is going to need to resolve the "why does Vermouth seem to be betraying the org by not informing them about Conan and Ai" subplot. Also there are "Vermouth's connection to the Miyano's", "Vermouth's aging wonkiness", "Why does Vermouth flip Ai out more than other Org members?", and "Why is Vermouth the boss's favorite?" subplots as well that hasn't been touched on that will need to get wrapped up near the end. I think Shiho Miyano will be involved here. I think Vermouth's part of the final confrontation will emphasize the past of the org, it's research goals, and Vermouth's connection to Ai through her parents rather than the identity of the boss. I think Vermouth is either going to escape or will die by her own action or inaction, with the possibility of her betraying the org in the process rather than Jodie taking her out.

Gin's role in the final confrontation will almost certainly be figuring out that it was Conan who has been causing the damage, but not necessarily his identity as Shinichi. Almost every time Gin appears in a confrontation so far, a hint is dropped for him about Conan's interference. Gin just hasn't pieced them together yet, and he will almost certainly be the one who will. Expect him to go after Conan with a vengeance. Also subplots related to him are "his relationship with Shiho", and "his past and motives for working in the org". Akai's vendetta with Gin will almost guarantee an epic matchup between them. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they both take each other out, if only that I would feel really bad for Jodie who would be left behind again... I don't think Shiho will play much of a roll in the confrontation, other than as Gin's target or maybe having a conversation at gunpoint with him. A lot of people have pointed out in the "how will Gin die" thread that Gin is unlikely to get carted of in chains...

Akai will definitely have role in the close to the end if his Okiya disguise is not revealed at the finale of the Bourbon arc. My guess is that Conan will use him and Kir if Kir is still unknown as a mole as a trump card against the org, but while "causing the org damage" will not be the "critical hit" Conan hoped because the boss has mad intelligence/caution/anticipation skills. My guess is that Conan's plan will appear to go to hell in a handbasket, but then it is revealed at the end that in easily overlooked insignificant details Conan had been laying the foundation for a master plan.
I think Kogoro and Ran and probably no one else will be Conan's primary "helpers" in the confrontation with the boss. I also think a temporary antidote will be involved as well which will invoke the Conan=Shinichi reveal.

---

This one edited some.

After the final confrontation, Shinichi takes the permanent antidote and he and Ran get together.  Ran will definitely cry. They'll finally kiss or at least try to.
Ran will have saved Shinichi at some point during the final confrontation. She will also have been made a damsel in distress.

Kogoro will get a shining moment.

If Kogoro knew Shinichi was Conan, we find out Kogoro was hitting Conan every time he was looking too smart as a warning, not because he hated kids. Maybe he suspected Conan was Shinichi all along and simply played the role because he was waiting for Shinichi to reach a point where he could tell Kogoro the truth.

Shiho may take a temporary antidote for purposes of the last battle but she never takes the complete version because she wants to remain as Ai Haibara.

The detective kids figure out/directly observe Conan was Shinichi and are made to keep quiet about it because deaging shouldn't become known to the world. Ayumi cries. Haibara gets revenge on Shinichi for this somehow per the promise she made about not making Ayumi cry.  

Vermouth either betrays the org by either helping Shinichi at some point in the last fight or more likely pseudo-betrays by choosing inaction during a particular situation which allows Conan to get a key advantage. She either dies or escapes. I favor escaping. Maybe she will steal a permanent antidote from Haibara and age properly. I don't think Jodie will get her.

Vodka gets arrested.

If Akai and Shiho never had their talk at the end of the Bourbon arc and Akai is not dead now, they have their chitchat now.

Heiji actually figures out what those weird feeling towards Kazuha mean. She will call him an idiot multiple times.

Kaito Kid doesn't get caught nor has much contribution to the finale.

Kogoro and Eri may or may not get back together, but they'll have a talk and resolve some of their differences. They'll have a comedic argument during this however.

---

I think each of the major factions (FBI, Police, Hattori) will chip something in on the final sprint to the end. The "final showdown" so to speak will probably only involve the core characters; however, Gosho leads in to the org showdowns in the form of an "investigation phase": cases where incidentally Conan gathers hints and tries to piece the picture together. My guess is that each major party will chip in some necessary observation or clue during the "investigation phase" to help Conan assemble the final puzzle. This way, everyone gets to help out, but avoids cluttering the storyline with too many people at the same time. An alternate way would be to have an extended final showdown which is broken into sections where different groups of characters are important, culminating in a "final final showdown" where only the core characters take part. ...Or some combination of both...

---

Haibara will stay as Haibara in the end even though I don't think she would run away from her crimes if she took the antidote. The primary reason I think she will stay small is because she has no one to go back to as Shiho, but has made a lot of contacts as Ai; Shiho has no future, but Ai does.

---

DCTP just went offline so I will have to search for more posts later.

• Upvote 6

Huh? Conan promise he won't make Ayumi cry? When was that?
On a second though, I think that happen but don't remember when.

Chekhov, you ideas is elaborate and fascinating. the only thing I fear is:
Consider how you prediction for Scarlet arc went(How it was explain-not the final result LOL), When the real one come it will be a disappointment because it is too simple and illogical compare to yours.

Personally I think Every bad guys will either dies or in jail, not escape. Including Vermouth-regardless of how gray she might be.
Bad guys taking each other out are likely (poor Vermouth) Because I can't imagine the good guys in this series kill for justice.
people that showed killed people on screen will not escape, since death is serious business in DC (take in account the detective drives murderer to suicide things)

My current favorite theory with no evidence to support it whatsoever is that the boss has been stuck in the body of a child for 50 some-odd years due to an accident/experiment/miscalculation that also caused Vermouth to stop aging too. He doesn't let anyone see him or hear his voice (besides Vermouth) because it would undermine his authority. The FBI and CIA can't pin him down because no one expects a child mastermind. It would be a pretty damn cool twist and a great final opponent for Conan because he has to trap a mirror of himself in a way that convinces adults, only his doppelganger has decades of experience and the force of the Organization to back him.(This idea is elaborated on in Chek's theories at DCTP's story discussion board)

i can get on board with this one

• Upvote 1

I think Conan's death would trigger events leading the final showdown.

1. History Between FBI and BO (probably Akai's family and jodie's family connection with BO)

2. History Between CIA and BO (This really is messed up cause their is no reason to involve CIA in a matter of BO but they may have certain connection with BOSS)

3. History Between NPA SP and BO 

This three agency are really after BO for some reason but we have'nt seen enough info .

Huh? Conan promise he won't make Ayumi cry? When was that?

On a second though, I think that happen but don't remember when.

It was during the Vermouth arc I think.

Personally I think Every bad guys will either dies or in jail, not escape. Including Vermouth-regardless of how gray she might be.

Bad guys taking each other out are likely (poor Vermouth) Because I can't imagine the good guys in this series kill for justice.

people that showed killed people on screen will not escape, since death is serious business in DC (take in account the detective drives murderer to suicide things)

If any of the good guys do killing, it will be pure defensive: To prevent someone else from dying only. And even then there may not be any killing done by the protagonists, because Gosho seems to think that all murder is bad, even when meant to protect someone else: Masumi was made to be wrong for trying to get a hostage taker in a suicide jacket shot for example.

The post I couldn't find about Vermouth because DCTP had an outage was the one where I said she will 1) die sacrificing herself for Silver Bullet and Angel, or 2) she escapes the final confrontation alive and unarrested, but steals an antidote from Haibara so that she could age to her true age and then die as she was meant to because she feels it is the right way.

• Upvote 1

I think GIN needs do die if they ever gone have to live a happy life.Secondly,I too think vermouth will have something do with conan in the end to support him or not that's a different story.But she will be majorily involve in final confrontation.

If any of the good guys do killing, it will be pure defensive: To prevent someone else from dying only. And even then there may not be any killing done by the protagonists, because Gosho seems to think that all murder is bad, even when meant to protect someone else: Masumi was made to be wrong for trying to get a hostage taker in a suicide jacket shot for example.

The post I couldn't find about Vermouth because DCTP had an outage was the one where I said she will 1) die sacrificing herself for Silver Bullet and Angel, or 2) she escapes the final confrontation alive and unarrested, but steals an antidote from Haibara so that she could age to her true age and then die as she was meant to because she feels it is the right way.

i could believe this theory for every character except akai

i think he is going to kill gin