Detective Conan World
Balthazar Manfredie

Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection of F

Its a new movie that came out recently, im still waiting on the english dub version on BR...which will be out soon

share some opinions in spoiler box ( for now )

i have problems with it just by watching the trailer, and im not a fan of these new transformations

also not a fan of gold frieza

and by knowing something, cell does not make sense to me

I loved the movie. I was surprised at how much I liked Frieza this time around. What I didn't like was how short the film was, or that Goku kind of hogged up the whole fighting against Frieza thing. I wanted to see Vegeta fight a bit more, however, I understand why it needed to be done. The whole movie talked about Goku's leniency toward his enemies, and that was the only way for Goku to grow as a character. I was happy about how Vegeta got his day, if you watch the movie, you will know what I was talking about.

The one thing I was surprised about was the trivia questions at the beginning of the film. I was surprised to see how many questions the DBZ cast got wrong. A lot of the questions were pretty basic, and I was all like meh.

I loved the movie. I was surprised at how much I liked Frieza this time around. What I didn't like was how short the film was, or that Goku kind of hogged up the whole fighting against Frieza thing. I wanted to see Vegeta fight a bit more, however, I understand why it needed to be done. The whole movie talked about Goku's leniency toward his enemies, and that was the only way for Goku to grow as a character. I was happy about how Vegeta got his day, if you watch the movie, you will know what I was talking about.

The one thing I was surprised about was the trivia questions at the beginning of the film. I was surprised to see how many questions the DBZ cast got wrong. A lot of the questions were pretty basic, and I was all like meh.

I wish i could feel the same, but i somehow dont. The humor is still in DB, but everything else to me seems dry. Also im not in to the fights like i was in the old ones.