Konnichiwa! new detective conan fan here :3

8 members have voted

1. 1. how many years have you been a Detective conan fan

• just a few months
    • 1-2
    • 3-4
    • 5-6
    • as long as I can remember

Yo, I just started watching detective Conan this summer and I just catched up today, although I still haven't cathed up in the TV specials and OVA's and I plan on reading the manga, but not now. sooo, I just wanna know if there are any other newbie there just like me, and this is my very 1st new forum. I have never tried joining one, just trying to brave here
PS. Proud pinoy here :3

Welcome to DCW! Hope you enjoy it here!

But if I read correctly, you watched all 790 episodes this summer? That's quite the accomplishment! I couldn't imagine doing that in just a few months.

(To answer your poll, I've been a DC fan since 2004)

Yo, I just started watching detective Conan this summer and I just catched up today, although I still haven't cathed up in the TV specials and OVA's and I plan on reading the manga, but not now. sooo, I just wanna know if there are any other newbie there just like me, and this is my very 1st new forum. I have never tried joining one, just trying to brave here

PS. Proud pinoy here :3

You don't need newbies to guide you :P We're here to help you around the forum. :3

Also, Don't be shy coz we don't bite xD

Anyways, yeah, Welcome to DCW!

I can welcome you too, right? Welcome to DCW! I'm the furthest thing from a newbie here that you'll find here for quite a bit, though hehe.

I don't exactly remember how long I've watched DC, though I'd imagine it would be around 7 years now? Though a point of clarification: only been a fan for 2.