Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
User 4869

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 931-935: Zombie Movie Murder Case

Souka translated chapters for a while and the originally went on hiatus due to some issues around chapter 913 or so, then some people on tumblr took over the translations. Souka only just recently returned to translating with ch 928. When they returned they had this to say:

"As most of you noticed, I quit translating DC last winter because my interest in the series had reached the lowest of lows and I could hardly bring myself to look at a file, much less translate it. I was, of course, hoping that Souka would continue without me, and was very sad to see that that didn't work out. That being said, this is not an 'I'm back' sort of post. More like a hiatus of the hiatus. I won't promise that it will last farther than the current case, but I hope you'll enjoy this release anyway. ;)"

They made it through that case and several chapters into this Zombie Blade case, but haven't said anything since. We are only two chapters behind (934 and 935) but there is a break this week, so who knows. We might see 934 out, we might not. Until someone does end up translating it, we can still look at the nice chinese translations or the Japanese raws. A japanese website called 2ch has been giving text only spoilers 3 days before the chapters actually come out. People over at the DCTP spoiler box still translate chunks of text from the chapters so that we can still get an idea of whats going on even if we don't have a full chapter. Presumenothing has been giving summaries of the chinese translations in english over on tumblr.

934 2ch spoilers : (didnt get translated, but revealed which police member arrived!)

934 Chinese : http://imgur.com/a/rZ2L3

934 summary : http://presumenothing.tumblr.com/post/130106794340/detective-conan-file-934

935 2ch spoilers: 

Title: You Can't See the Forest For the Trees

Break next week

Turns out the videos on both smart phones were actually from 8 years ago. That's why Harawaki doesn't have a beard and there's an 'E' on Kyouko's clothes. The culprit was Ria. 

Also, Hattori nearly confesses to Kazuha, but is interrupted by some zombie extras who got the audition time wrong. (Surprise, surprise :V)

Kazuha: Ya had somethin' important to tell me, right?

Heiji: Kazuha, I've been thinkin' this fer quite a while now... The truth is…

enter zombies

935 Chinese : http://imgur.com/a/LomJw

935 summary : http://presumenothing.tumblr.com/post/130622412370/detective-conan-file-935

Its not the worst project by all means, I've been reading Baby Steps which is now over 100 chapter behind and they have translated 7 or so chapters this year...

Its sad that you have to rely on these groups but there isn't much to do alternatively lol, hopefully Souka or some other group picks it up on a full time basis lol

Souka translated chapters for a while and the originally went on hiatus due to some issues around chapter 913 or so, then some people on tumblr took over the translations. Souka only just recently returned to translating with ch 928. When they returned they had this to say:

"As most of you noticed, I quit translating DC last winter because my interest in the series had reached the lowest of lows and I could hardly bring myself to look at a file, much less translate it. I was, of course, hoping that Souka would continue without me, and was very sad to see that that didn't work out. That being said, this is not an 'I'm back' sort of post. More like a hiatus of the hiatus. I won't promise that it will last farther than the current case, but I hope you'll enjoy this release anyway. ;)"

They made it through that case and several chapters into this Zombie Blade case, but haven't said anything since. We are only two chapters behind (934 and 935) but there is a break this week, so who knows. We might see 934 out, we might not. Until someone does end up translating it, we can still look at the nice chinese translations or the Japanese raws. A japanese website called 2ch has been giving text only spoilers 3 days before the chapters actually come out. People over at the DCTP spoiler box still translate chunks of text from the chapters so that we can still get an idea of whats going on even if we don't have a full chapter. Presumenothing has been giving summaries of the chinese translations in english over on tumblr.

934 2ch spoilers : (didnt get translated, but revealed which police member arrived!)

934 Chinese : http://imgur.com/a/rZ2L3

934 summary : http://presumenothing.tumblr.com/post/130106794340/detective-conan-file-934

935 2ch spoilers: 

Title: You Can't See the Forest For the Trees

Break next week

Turns out the videos on both smart phones were actually from 8 years ago. That's why Harawaki doesn't have a beard and there's an 'E' on Kyouko's clothes. The culprit was Ria. 

Also, Hattori nearly confesses to Kazuha, but is interrupted by some zombie extras who got the audition time wrong. (Surprise, surprise :V)

Kazuha: Ya had somethin' important to tell me, right?

Heiji: Kazuha, I've been thinkin' this fer quite a while now... The truth is…

enter zombies

935 Chinese : http://imgur.com/a/LomJw

935 summary : http://presumenothing.tumblr.com/post/130622412370/detective-conan-file-935

Good person Jimmy-kud0-tv2 giving amazingly clear info!

Most likely, though, Gosho will have a new Rum-plot story out by April—or have it written and ready to release by April—hence Rum's appearance in the movie. We haven't really got Rum info since File 908—unless you count Shinichi/Conan suspecting Kansuke and Kuroda of being Rum—we're certainly due.

Amuro will be in the next case apparently

AC hint : Ara Amuro-san kakkoii janai?

Maybe Conan can ask him about Rum?

Amuro will be in the next case apparently

AC hint : Ara Amuro-san kakkoii janai?

Maybe Conan can ask him about Rum?

I was wondering if a hint about him meant he'd appear in the coming File/case... still unconfirmed, but, it most likely means he'll be in at least a File—even better if it's the whole case.

The thought of asking Rei/Tooru about Rum crossed his mind in File 906—but, knowing Gosho, he'll probably keep the talking about that to a minimum... that is, if Gosho will even allow them to talk about Rum and not just tease us with the very notion of them talking about Rum.

Well, according to tranlations on DCTP, it simply says "Amuro-san is cool, isn't he?" Could be something, could be nothing, we'll have to see

More important is probably the hint "The next case is "K-ON"!", most likely a reference to the seinen manga K-On!, whatever the hell that means for the next case...

Well, according to tranlations on DCTP, it simply says "Amuro-san is cool, isn't he?" Could be something, could be nothing, we'll have to see

More important is probably the hint "The next case is "K-ON"!", most likely a reference to the seinen manga K-On!, whatever the hell that means for the next case...

More likely it's referring to the Movie. Most of the recent mentions about Amuro in AC were about Movie 20... but I'll hold out some hope for him to appear in 936  :P

I don't know anything about K-ON! but maybe it means it has something to do with music. We haven't had a music related case in the manga in quite some time... Not that I can remember (maybe I'm forgetting something). Last time was the Karaoke case if that counts (619-621) or the Stradivarius case (470-474)

More likely it's referring to the Movie. 

Maybe, but I wonder if it makes any sense to say Rei is cool out of the blue for no reason, hoping for the best :)

Still I don't understand why this zombie case was a month too early, would have made much more sense if it were to end in late October or early November. Anyway, if there is going to be some significant plot development by April we should be getting bits of it now, an Amuro appearance would do just that :) Besides IMO it's quite weird that he comes for work everyday just below Kogoro's house and yet he never appears, if the plot were to make sense he should appear more frequently than even the DB.

So Amuro does indeed appear! :D

File 936 spoilers:

Fujiwara: 936 spoilers: 17 Oct 15, 02:44 [×] [o] bash7353: “Chapter 936 “Girl Band” Characters: Conan, Ran, Sonoko, Masumi, two male Poriot customers, Azusa, Bourbon/Amuro, receptionist of the recording studio, four band members: Fugine Somega (g), Fuekawa Tagako (ba,vo), Kogure Rumi (key), and leader Yamaji Hagie (dr, first victim)
17 Oct 15, 03:40 AM
Fujiwara: Side note: A murder utilizing a blind spot...?
Fujiwara: No break next week!
17 Oct 15, 12:36 PM
Kor: Conan#1: File 936 script spoilers: http://nozomi.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/ymag/1443864635/684n-
Kor: Conan#1: Amuro is great at playing guitar and played once at Poirot. Sera and Amuro met face to face, Sea didn't recognize him, Amuro lied to say it's their meeting for the first time. Sera knows to play guitar a little bit, says it's her brother's friend teaches her but she forgot who is it.

So Amuro does indeed appear! :D

File 936 spoilers:

Fujiwara: 936 spoilers: 17 Oct 15, 02:44 [×] [o] bash7353: “Chapter 936 “Girl Band” Characters: Conan, Ran, Sonoko, Masumi, two male Poriot customers, Azusa, Bourbon/Amuro, receptionist of the recording studio, four band members: Fugine Somega (g), Fuekawa Tagako (ba,vo), Kogure Rumi (key), and leader Yamaji Hagie (dr, first victim)

Fujiwara: Side note: A murder utilizing a blind spot...?

Fujiwara: No break next week!

Kor: Conan#1: File 936 script spoilers: http://nozomi.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/ymag/1443864635/684n-

Kor: Conan#1: Amuro is great at playing guitar and played once at Poirot. Sera and Amuro met face to face, Sea didn't recognize him, Amuro lied to say it's their meeting for the first time. Sera knows to play guitar a little bit, says it's her brother's friend teaches her but she forgot who is it.

Can you put this in the proper thread? Talk about File 936 should go in the thread for the case that file is part of...

Yeah, I'm enthusiastic about making a thread for the cases for the first time, I admit.