Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
User 4869

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 931-935: Zombie Movie Murder Case

THIS THREAD is used to discuss about SPOILERSIn other words, if you only read the English version and wish to wait for the full release instead of getting spoiled, this is NOT the right place for you!

RULES OF THE SPOILER-ONLY DISCUSSION THREAD:

1. Any kind of spoiler involving the case (pictures, texts, information, full scans...) of any language that is released before the English version must be posted HEREThe English translations of the spoilers must also be posted here.

2. Any kind of discussion involving the spoilers must be posted HERE.

3. Despite being a spoiler-only thread, EVERY spoiler and discussion involving events that have not happened in the English releases STILL has to be put inside Spoiler boxes. When the file in question is fully released in English, this is not necessary anymore.

4. NO DIRECT LINK to any Japanese scans (RAWs) or English scans (Japanese spoiler pictures are allowed as long as the amount and quality of which are very far away from a full scan, like the ones we usually have).

HOW TO USE A SPOILER BOX?

Just simply type the following:

Text you want to write

Or more manually:

Step 1: Click the "Special BBCode" icon at the upper-left side of the edit toolbar.
Untitled-1_zps5a0dae75.png

Step 2: In BBCode, select "Spoiler".
Spoiler_zpsc5764e29.jpg

Step 3: Enter the text that you want to put inside Spoiler boxes, then click OK.

Text_zps4958fb14.jpg

No pic yet for obvious reason (We start to got synopsis first for a while).

Expect Chinese file on Monday if not delayed. I'll put the link here ASAP.

Serinox: File 931 Chinese: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4032408707

File 931 summary. by Fujiwara

http://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12954&p=858497#p858497

Fujiwara's synopsis.

File 931: Zombie Blade

Kogorou takes Conan and Ran on a visit to the location where a zombie movie starring Okino Youko was filmed. Heiji and Kazuha arrive there on a different matter.
A sequel was being filmed at the location, but one of the staff members, Harawaki P (Producer?), was killed by something or someone.
Side note: A case at a creepy rental villa… What’s on the smartphone that was recording?!

Personal comment: Yoko in quick succession. I didn't remember see that before. Why? Is it significant? (After she was rule out as BO Operative/Boss for many time)

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Yoko_Okino_Appearances

jimmy-kud0-tv2

It doesn't sound like Yoko will be making an actual appearance from the translation.

Then it's make sense. To be honest I doubt myself too, if I interpret correctly, that she will personal appear.

Finally it came! :)

Heiji is in it so I have a feeling it's gonna be an interesting case^^ Keep it up Aoyama!

Personal comment: Yoko in quick succession. I didn't remember see that before. Why? Is it significant? (After she was rule out as BO Operative/Boss for many time)

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Yoko_Okino_Appearances

I think just a coincidence or Aoyama's editors told him to get her more involved because she is kinda popular.

Minor question: The japanese version releases on Wednesday right? Why does the Chinese one release earlier? :P

PS: I hope Okino has a personal appearance ;) I don't remember her having much of an appearance after ep. 425 anyway.

Added later:

It doesn't sound like Yoko will be making an actual appearance from the translation.

Hmmm, I am not sure but since it says a sequel is being filmed it might probably mean that Yoko is in it too.

Oh, and the part where it talks about something being recorded in a smartphone, kinda smells like the kite case :P

Minor question: The japanese version releases on Wednesday right? Why does the Chinese one release earlier? :P

PS: I hope Okino has a personal appearance ;) I don't remember her having much of an appearance after ep. 425 anyway.

Well Yoko did just appear in File 925-927 so it would definitely be new if she appeared in another case this soon. That's of course, not a reason that she shouldn't or won't appear in the case.

As far as I know, copyright laws are different and not really enforced in China, but leaks are abound everywhere. We've been getting text spoilers from Japanese websites on Friday/Saturdays recently when the official release doesn't come out in Japan until Wednesday. People always have their way of getting their hands on things early.

File 931 AC Hints (Translation by Fujiwara)

FujiwaraSpade: The next case is "Zombie"~ w

Heart: Coming from Osaka with two people riding on the same bike?

Diamond: This isn't the demon king sword?! (TN: The demon king sword (魔王剣) is a sword in Gosho's other series, Yaiba.)

Clover: Amuro and Akai as color pencil drawings w (TN: Referring to the M20 movie posters)

• Upvote 1

This case reminds me a lot of the drama case (ep. 21) :D

Thinking about that case, Japanese television recently had a remaster right? May 23 as mentioned by the Wiki. Now I don't know if remasters are planned or not but if they are, there has to be a reason behind so many Yoko appearances, though I doubt it has anything to do with BO.

FujiwaraSpade: The next case is "Zombie"~ w

Heart: Coming from Osaka with two people riding on the same bike?
Diamond: This isn't the demon king sword?! (TN: The demon king sword (魔王剣) is a sword in Gosho's other series, Yaiba.)
Clover: Amuro and Akai as color pencil drawings w (TN: Referring to the M20 movie posters)

Didn't understand it xD Wait, so who are Spade, Heart, Diamond and Clover?

Wait, so who are Spade, Heart, Diamond and Clover?

They are names assigned to characters in Animal Crossing New Leaf, the game in which Gosho gives all these hints/information, if I'm not mistaken. Diamond for instance, usually tends to be Haibara's character.

I can't tell you much about it since I've never played it or know anything about the game. You can find all of the AC hints here: http://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?t=12705

Better not post Full Japanese raw here. It's against the rule.

I was having trouble figuring that out, I've seen people post the full Chinese translation here before

and I see that posting panels from the series seems to be ok, but I wasn't too sure about the full Raw file

I know at DCTP forum, that almost all forms of link posting to scans is banned, but here I wasn't really sure.

I removed the link to the full raw file from my post above

Full Chinese is OK because it's not the original. A page or 2 from Japanese is fine to. But almost full is not.

quoting rule at the start of the topic.

4. NO DIRECT LINK to any Japanese scans (RAWs) or English scans (Japanese spoiler pictures are allowed as long as the amount and quality of which are very far away from a full scan, like the ones we usually have).

Oh my god

More then 3 suspects, awesome

My bets are on extra dead people.

Because it's a Heiji case I expect someone to fall to their death or get set on fire, or both at the same time. Cruel and unusual is par for a Hattori showing.

Also did Kogoro just eat a wild mushroom? That's not very smart. Maybe the mushrooms in Asia are kinder, but eating a wild mushroom without a proper ID stateside can easily lead to a nasty death.

Smells like an interesting case and hopefully more complex than the last case. As Chek said I am 100% sure there are going to be more death(s) so we cannot determine the number of suspects until next file.

I can read a little bit of japanese :P solely due to watching Conan so the Jap raws make some sense to me at least, reading some of  it I figured kogoro was taking a stroll in the forest and picked up a mushroom which he claimed to be delicious and conan said even though it tastes good its poisonous, so yeah it was a bit silly by Aoyama, so far it doesn't appear kogoro being sick or not makes a difference to the case and as Chek said most poisonous mushrooms would have led to death, and it is a bit too much for even kogoro to pick up a random mushroom knowing nothing about it. My favourite case so far(from a case perspecive, not action or other entertaining features) would be ep. 174, the 20 year old symphony case and in general heiji cases are my favourite. For a long time we haven't had a case that I found to be really really interesting, for some reason i found the kamaitachi and vampire cases to be above par but not the best of the lot so i hope this case turns out to be better.

I dont think we will have any black org discussion and as predicted by some yoko did not appear(to add an extra suspect/victim) so she is not under any suspicion radar.

Fuji's summary gives quite a bit of info, the director's son died and the rest of the cast knew him so it has to be something cliche like some or all of the cast planned or accidentally killed him. I hope the director is not the culprit, it would be too obvious, so it's either the yoko's replacement who might have been his lover or something or some other guy who was his friend, in other words, the motive probably revolves around him. Given that, the case has to be exceptionally good because the motive is kinda obvious(unless its a red herring, which would be cool) OR we get a consecutive heiji case, which is unlikely however because they met coincidentally, not that heiji came to tokyo for a case or anything. We will see, would be better to not make any assumptions until the next chapter comes out :)

My bets are on extra dead people.

Because it's a Heiji case I expect someone to fall to their death or get set on fire, or both at the same time. Cruel and unusual is par for a Hattori showing.

Also did Kogoro just eat a wild mushroom? That's not very smart. Maybe the mushrooms in Asia are kinder, but eating a wild mushroom without a proper ID stateside can easily lead to a nasty death.

If it's a 5-7 file case, then there's going to be 1-3 more victims. 3-4 files? Nope.

Of course Kogoro did that—his main problem is he's so lazy... in this case, too lazy to think of what would happen if he ate a wild mushroom. This'll probably rule out Sleeping Kogoro, not that he's needed, since Heiji is here. Depending on where this takes place, and which police detectives/inspectors are sent, he'll be even less needed.

The man in the cap had a strange expression on his face on Page 15—most likely, he's thinking about the event that created the murderer's motivation. He might be next if there are to be more deaths.

If it's a 5-7 file case, then there's going to be 1-3 more victims. 3-4 files? Nope.

Of course Kogoro did that—his main problem is he's so lazy... in this case, too lazy to think of what would happen if he ate a wild mushroom. This'll probably rule out Sleeping Kogoro, not that he's needed, since Heiji is here. Depending on where this takes place, and which police detectives/inspectors are sent, he'll be even less needed.

The man in the cap had a strange expression on his face on Page 15—most likely, he's thinking about the event that created the murderer's motivation. He might be next if there are to be more deaths.

The man with the strange face on p15 is the older brother of a man who was president of the film club who are present in this case. That younger brother died at some point in the past. So yeah, he probably is thinking about the event where his brother died, which will somehow be the murderers motivation. 

My bets are on extra dead people.Because it's a Heiji case I expect someone to fall to their death or get set on fire, or both at the same time. Cruel and unusual is par for a Hattori showing.Also did Kogoro just eat a wild mushroom? That's not very smart. Maybe the mushrooms in Asia are kinder, but eating a wild mushroom without a proper ID stateside can easily lead to a nasty death.

Now that you mention it, it is true...with some small exceptions. I used to say that the only bad hiji apperence was in everybody saw, but i have to add code of love to the list. The only murder missing from his list is crushed by something. Would love to see sleeping kogoro in this one since he never much appeares anymore when heiji is around

The man with the strange face on p15 is the older brother of a man who was president of the film club who are present in this case. That younger brother died at some point in the past. So yeah, he probably is thinking about the event where his brother died, which will somehow be the murderers motivation. 

correction: apparently the gender of the younger sibling is not specified. I had based my comment on the summary that Fujiwara had posted to the DCTP thread for this case, but there was a correction to that. 

I wonder what's Gosho's point for having Kogoro poisoned and lying in a bed. I'm sure something important will happen to him. Maybe it's just related to this zombie case or maybe related to the plot (I hope Gosho puts at least a bit of plot in this case).

I wonder what's Gosho's point for having Kogoro poisoned and lying in a bed. I'm sure something important will happen to him. Maybe it's just related to this zombie case or maybe related to the plot (I hope Gosho puts at least a bit of plot in this case).

Budget cuts

They can only aford him so much per page now, cause there are more suspects this time around

Im thinking that the chubby ladie is the killer