Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
chinese

I'm new here, i'm chinese hello everyone

i can speak chinese ,i'm poor in English,many sentences in the site i can't understand .so i want to make friends with who can speak english.help me please.

Thank you for your help first,now I can use some thanslateprograms to tanslate stufs,By the way where are you from?and you can tell me how to renew(change) my information in this site.

你是说汉语还是菲律宾语?。我英语也不好。真是志同道合。You mother language is chinese or filipino?MY English is not good too .But I always learn it. I learn it for 9 years already.Are you han ?是汉族吗?

Han in chinese is 汉族。Han is one of a national in China .In China 90% people are han.I think your father must be han.If your father can speak chinese you can ask he what it han(汉族)。

Welcome! :D

I'm not english too (italian, to be precise); I'm poor in english too, but I don't think you have to worry... bee patient and you'll improve. 

I'm so happy to know a person who can speak Chinese. 

it's amazing that the site still here. Despite it has become very cold already, seldom to see new members here, it's a place amid memory to me. the most luckiest thing is i still remember my password here.

• Like 1