Detective Conan World

[Spoiler Discussion] File 925-927 Yoko and Higo's date

THIS THREAD is used to discuss about SPOILERSIn other words, if you only read the English version and wish to wait for the full release instead of getting spoiled, this is NOT the right place for you!

RULES OF THE SPOILER-ONLY DISCUSSION THREAD:

1. Any kind of spoiler involving the case (pictures, texts, information, full scans...) of any language that is released before the English version must be posted HEREThe English translations of the spoilers must also be posted here.

2. Any kind of discussion involving the spoilers must be posted HERE.

3. Despite being a spoiler-only thread, EVERY spoiler and discussion involving events that have not happened in the English releases STILL has to be put inside Spoiler boxes. When the file in question is fully released in English, this is not necessary anymore.

4. NO DIRECT LINK to any Japanese scans (RAWs) or English scans (Japanese spoiler pictures are allowed as long as the amount and quality of which are very far away from a full scan, like the ones we usually have).

HOW TO USE A SPOILER BOX?

Just simply type the following:

Text you want to write

Or more manually:

Step 1: Click the "Special BBCode" icon at the upper-left side of the edit toolbar.
Untitled-1_zps5a0dae75.png

Step 2: In BBCode, select "Spoiler".
Spoiler_zpsc5764e29.jpg

Step 3: Enter the text that you want to put inside Spoiler boxes, then click OK.

Text_zps4958fb14.jpg

A new relationship between two celebs is born !!!

Yoko and Higo !!

image 1:http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%E7%B1%B3%E8%8A%B1%E5%AD%A6%E5%9B%AD&flux=1&tid=3904056558&pic_id=8b56c4c451da81cbadc0b7d85466d016092431bc&pn=1&fp=2&see_lz=1

image 2:http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%E7%B1%B3%E8%8A%B1%E5%AD%A6%E5%9B%AD&flux=1&tid=3904056558&pic_id=8d208e2bd40735fa768475ac98510fb30f240862&pn=1&fp=2&see_lz=1

image 3:http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%E7%B1%B3%E8%8A%B1%E5%AD%A6%E5%9B%AD&flux=1&tid=3904056558&pic_id=2c431b087bf40ad1b090fcf6512c11dfa9ecce63&pn=1&fp=2&see_lz=1

image 4:http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%E7%B1%B3%E8%8A%B1%E5%AD%A6%E5%9B%AD&flux=1&tid=3904056558&pic_id=95e68582d158ccbf3bf78e2f1fd8bc3eb1354117&pn=1&fp=2&see_lz=1

image 5:http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%E7%B1%B3%E8%8A%B1%E5%AD%A6%E5%9B%AD&flux=1&tid=3904056558&pic_id=5f091355b319ebc41dda4d8c8426cffc1e171638&pn=1&fp=2&see_lz=1

I have to say I'm interested to read that case...The fact that Ai and Kogoro are connected and feel the same is really funny.We can see another side of Haibara.Not to mention that I'm glad it destroy the Ai x Higo thing which was getting ridiculous.Maybe after that Ai will be focused on more important things (like the BO...) and stop acting like a fangirl...

• Upvote 1

I have to say I'm interested to read that case...The fact that Ai and Kogoro are connected and feel the same is really funny.We can see another side of Haibara.Not to mention that I'm glad it destroy the Ai x Higo thing which was getting ridiculous.Maybe after that Ai will be focused on more important things (like the BO...) and stop acting like a fangirl...

And the story may be about her "letting go" (so to speak) of Higo. Don't expect Kogoro to do the same, though. ;)

Yoko-chan! :wub:

i think is, the first time ai and kogoro are in correlation

And interacting, even... especially like this. :D

And the story may be about her "letting go" (so to speak) of Higo. Don't expect Kogoro to do the same, though. ;)

Yoko-chan! :wub:

And interacting, even... especially like this. :D

i would prefer if she didnt let go of higo

just my 2 cents

Regardless if the case sucks, I think it'll be comedy gold! Definitely looking forward to it.

i know what you mean

in that chapter where heiji and shinichi have another clash

i thought that the case was ok or whatever

but the comedy in it was gold, i watched it several times

the great case came afterwards 

i know what you mean

in that chapter where heiji and shinichi have another clash

i thought that the case was ok or whatever

but the comedy in it was gold, i watched it several times

the great case came afterwards 

The sweet, salty, spicy case? Definitely agree with ya there. I think a recent example for me would be the Kite case. I didn't really like the case itself, and probably would have just outright disliked it if it weren't for Conan's shenanigans and some of their interactions.

Ai and Kogoro coming together will be very interesting to watch, especially since it hasn't happened before. I mean it's pretty much expected of Kogoro, but Ai looks like she is ready to burn down a city :P 

Yeah Ai and Kogoro never really interacted much,except in some movies/specials...So it's great to have two very different people team up to break a couple,that's funny!

I can't wait to read the case in english^^

And of course if we get some plot as well,that's perfect!

• Upvote 1

The sweet, salty, spicy case? Definitely agree with ya there. I think a recent example for me would be the Kite case. I didn't really like the case itself, and probably would have just outright disliked it if it weren't for Conan's shenanigans and some of their interactions.

Ai and Kogoro coming together will be very interesting to watch, especially since it hasn't happened before. I mean it's pretty much expected of Kogoro, but Ai looks like she is ready to burn down a city :P 

Hold on

everything is subjective but i hated that kite case

Sure there were some moments but man did that hurt my head

On the actual case

Does anyone know where thy are going in this case

Tv station, football field, city, ship

Hold on

On the actual case

Shonen Sunday website reported that it will be at an Italian restaurant 

Hold on

On the actual case

Iirc, the Shonen Sunday website said something about a case at an Italian restaurant.

This arc is going to be a pleasure to watch animated.

Megumi Hayashibara and Rikiya Koyama are awesome seiyuu though they don't interact very much in the DC-verse.  It'll be fun at least to see how they complement each other.

Looks like there are three suspects for this case's murder, all working at the Italian restaurant where Ryusuke and Yoko were eating—when they leave, they come across a dead man's body. Can't wait for translations, especially of the interactions between Kogoro and Shiho/Ai. :D And there's no break next week! :)

This arc is going to be a pleasure to watch animated.

Megumi Hayashibara and Rikiya Koyama are awesome seiyuu though they don't interact very much in the DC-verse.  It'll be fun at least to see how they complement each other.

Would have been even better with Akira Kamiya. *coughs*

• Upvote 1

I kind of liked her little Higo crush.

---

This file is the most Kogoro and Ai have ever interacted. It's great!

I used to like her Higo crush in the begining but then she became obsessed with him, which make her a bit OOC.There are other ways to show she has changed and is more normal now...