Detective Conan World
qkisakiyoko

Hi I'm from Philippines. Let's be friends!

Well, first off welcome to the site! (I'm relatively "new" to DCW as well, but not DC). I'm sure everyone here is willing to talk about Detective Conan, at least a little bit  :D

As for music, I really enjoy bands like Failure, Oceansize, HUM, Mogwai, and mewithoutYou. More into the "indie and alternative" bands, but I can appreciate some mainstream pop as well! 

Hello everyone! Sorry it took me a while to respond. I forgot my login details and I just remembered it today. How are you all doing? Btw, I recently watched Sunflowers of Inferno and I have to be honest, it wasn't one of the best movies. I still love the most the movie Phantom of Baker Street. How about you? :)

That's esay to find you.In fact I found you in this topic.I will in school dormieory next team.In China students don't allowed bring electronic products to school such as computer,mobilephone and so on. 

Haha. Hello guys! or should I say kababayan? :P

Well, before that, the forum have some kind of rule about double posting. You could check it out if you have time so that your stay here is mess-free. And also, there is a Filipino Classroom and Chatroom thread where you meet other Filipino members (though I think it's already pretty dusty there). :P

Hope to see you all around. ^_^