Detective Conan World
LordAichi

New old fan, Gamer Extraordinaire!

I started watching as a little kid, and was actually scared of Case Closed. This is back when it was airing on adult swim, and I was still in elementary school. It was soo scary! (Only because there were dead people, and i'd wake up in the middle of the night and it was what was on) 

Then in Junior High I got into death note, looked for similar themed shows, Detective Conan came up. I realized it was 'case closed' and decided to start watching the japanese show. (the real one ya?) 

I got a good 300 episodes in by high school, but only watched periodically. Yet my entire life was changed because of it, I went from a Ninja loving Elementary school kid, to a Detective Loving Junior High Kid, and then in highschool I tried to blend my love of both, as a Gamer. 

Now, right before graduation I realized that I was missing .. something. Something about who I was, was just off. That's when I realized I hadn't watched detective conan in an entire YEAR! and hadn't watched it very actively during highschool at all. I was becoming more.. Normal. God forbid. So i've decided to get myself back into my intellectual mind before jumping into college, so i'm going to binge read through the detective conan manga, while watching kindaichi, and then play the crossover game! Exciting! (off topic, but i'll also replay the ace attorney games and layton games) I feel like that will overall bring me back into the proper mindset. Then I can also start following the latest episodes on crunchyroll! 

Hobbies: Competitive Smash, Competitive Go/Chess, Competitive TCG's, Individual Video Games and Lots of Anime. 

Detective conan changed my life, going back and hoping it will do the same again. 

• Upvote 1

Hi hi! Welcome to DCW!

--

Haha, DC also used to scare me also when I was still a kid. Haha, anyways, so you're from the US, aren't you?

I also gotta admit that DC kinda changed my life. And I think, it's gonna be the Anime/Manga Series that I'll always love.

Becoming Normal? Wut? Wut kind of normal? :P I thought being normal was good ;__;