Detective Conan World
User 4869

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 921-924 First met, first love.

THIS THREAD is used to discuss about SPOILERSIn other words, if you only read the English version and wish to wait for the full release instead of getting spoiled, this is NOT the right place for you!

RULES OF THE SPOILER-ONLY DISCUSSION THREAD:

1. Any kind of spoiler involving the case (pictures, texts, information, full scans...) of any language that is released before the English version must be posted HEREThe English translations of the spoilers must also be posted here.

2. Any kind of discussion involving the spoilers must be posted HERE.

3. Despite being a spoiler-only thread, EVERY spoiler and discussion involving events that have not happened in the English releases STILL has to be put inside Spoiler boxes. When the file in question is fully released in English, this is not necessary anymore.

4. NO DIRECT LINK to any Japanese scans (RAWs) or English scans (Japanese spoiler pictures are allowed as long as the amount and quality of which are very far away from a full scan, like the ones we usually have).

HOW TO USE A SPOILER BOX?

Just simply type the following:

Text you want to write

Or more manually:

Step 1: Click the "Special BBCode" icon at the upper-left side of the edit toolbar.

Untitled-1_zps5a0dae75.png

Step 2: In BBCode, select "Spoiler".

Spoiler_zpsc5764e29.jpg

Step 3: Enter the text that you want to put inside Spoiler boxes, then click OK.

Text_zps4958fb14.jpg

921 Chinese:http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3757990961

922 Chinese:http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3772215142

923 Chinese: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3786786414

Please tell me if topic's name is too spoilerific.

Well, Conan's return. And NO BREAK next week.

c6251555 at DCTP explained:

Kogoro stepped on ran's sakura shaped name tag. Eri made a paper one (origami) for ran.

Boy and Sonoko had a fight and crush said origami.

Ran try to make new one but it's too hard. She's crying.

Enters Shinichi.and Shin called her a crybaby. Ran got angry and told Shin to never call her a crybaby again cuz she is not.

Waka sum up nicely

Wakarimashita: Shinichi meeting Ran with her crying over origami ?

• Upvote 1

Startold translation for the first page

PAGE 1:
Ran: It's beautiful!
Sera: The sakura flowers have bloomed!

Sera: The road Conan-kun told us about was the right one!
Sonoko: Well done, kid!
Conan: Yestereday after school, I want here with Genta and the others. I thought that these sakura were beautiful.

Ran: Hm....
Ran: Everytime I see sakura flowers, I remember...
Ran: ... my first meeting with Shinichi.
Ran: He probably doesn't know it,
Ran : but à that time...

PAGE 2:

Ran: I hated him.

http://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12766&view=unread#p853988

A little more translation in the original post

920 Chinese:http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3757990961

Please tell me if topic's name is too spoilerific.

Well, Conan's return. And NO BREAK next week.

c6251555 at DCTP explained:

Kogoro stepped on ran's sakura shaped name tag. Eri made a paper one (origami) for ran.

Boy and Sonoko had a fight and crush said origami.

Ran try to make new one but it's too hard. She's crying.

Enters Shinichi.and Shin called her a crybaby. Ran got angry and told Shin to never call her a crybaby again cuz she is not.

Waka sum up nicely

Wakarimashita: Shinichi meeting Ran with her crying over origami ?

Eeeyyyy, a new DC chapter!  Doesn't seem particularly exciting, but whatever it takes to kill a few minutes, you know?

tfw preschool crush supposedly = true love

Now-Comes-The-Part-Where-We-Throw-Our-He

Don't mind me, I'm just here for the stache-less daddies.

Also, ya gotta love the rough "translations" of the chapter.  It's like they were watching the chapter flash by on a live stream and could only tweet so fast.

Eeeyyyy, a new DC chapter!  Doesn't seem particularly exciting, but whatever it takes to kill a few minutes, you know?

tfw preschool crush supposedly = true love

Now-Comes-The-Part-Where-We-Throw-Our-He

Don't mind me, I'm just here for the stache-less daddies.

Also, ya gotta love the rough "translations" of the chapter.  It's like they were watching the chapter flash by on a live stream and could only tweet so fast.

To be fair, they don't crush on each other here and Ran even tells Conan she hated Shinichi when they first met (atleast according to the first translation on DCTP). And I also don't think Shinichi had a crush on Ran before elementary school, but let's see what happens in the rest of this case.

To be fair, they don't crush on each other here and Ran even tells Conan she hated Shinichi when they first met (atleast according to the first translation on DCTP). And I also don't think Shinichi had a crush on Ran before elementary school, but let's see what happens in the rest of this case.

Ah yes, tsun before dere, of course.  Silly me for forgetting.

1HlqV.png

I would think it is. "前編" is used in the titles of two parter Magic Kaito stories.

Thanks for clearing that up! I read something similar on the DCTP spoiler box this morning as well.

I would think it is. "前編" is used in the titles of two parter Magic Kaito stories.

“前編” simply means “first part”. It could be a three-parter as well. I thought we had info on this from the Animal Crossing messages?

“前編” simply means “first part”. It could be a three-parter as well. I thought we had info on this from the Animal Crossing messages?

As far as I know, the only Animal Crossing Hint was that Shinichi BOY was finished. The titles are rather ambiguous.

This was on The Red Thread's Facebook page - NEWS! Shonen Sunday 25 will feature the second part of Ran GIRL next week. After that is Shinichi BOY!

Thanks to Fujiwara for the info translation:

"Next file is the 2nd (and last part) of Ran GIRL.

Sounds like Shin is only one part, but they don't explicitly say so."

921 Chinese:http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3772215142

No break next week.

c6251555: (File 922 Summary) Shin didmt actually lose his sakura flower. He asked Ran to make him one becuz he saw how the boys were bullying her amd singling her out. He didnt want her to be the only one wearing it since the other stupid boys they wont be friends wuth Ran becuz of her diff flower

c6251555: when Ran suggested to the class that they should wave to the teachers wife, the boys refused becuz Ran is diff ( lame reason, little boys, but kids can be lame sometimes)

c6251555: then Shin yelled at them and said he is also wearing the flower too. Shin is really jealous that the teacher is so attentive to Ran *rolls eyes

• Upvote 1

No opinion so far, other than I thought it was sort of cute when Little Shin thought the teacher was Ran's boyfriend when he held her hand. I was also going to make a comment on the bully sort of looking like Genta, but I realized it couldn't be his dad what with the kids being 16 in present time.

man

he was a jerk when he was a brat

I was impressed he actually acted like a kid. Most of Gosho's 1st graders behave more like 5-6th graders, so expected more of the same in this case.

I know Gosho has his children act way older because he needs them to be mature enough to keep on task and be useful to cases, but 5-6th graders aren't as cute as grade oners. (Besides a highschooler getting shrunken back to late elementary/early middle school isn't as catchy of an idea.)

Agreed. I read multiples times on DCTP that some people were disappointed that Shinichi didn't act his age even as a preschooler, which I don't get at all. Over the top jealousy and rage fits because of essentially nothing, yeah, that sounds like something a four year old would do.

I was impressed he actually acted like a kid. Most of Gosho's 1st graders behave more like 5-6th graders, so expected more of the same in this case.

I know Gosho has his children act way older because he needs them to be mature enough to keep on task and be useful to cases, but 5-6th graders aren't as cute as grade oners. (Besides a highschooler getting shrunken back to late elementary/early middle school isn't as catchy of an idea.)

this rage or angry little kid is what caught my attention

i think i remember him as a "pffff, whatever" kinda kid from the older ones

i have forgotten most of dc due to a huge lack of interest in it