Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Benno

Is there a better translation group?

I was planning on buying what volumes are available (I still may anyway) though I noticed that the names referred to in the VIZ media versions are what was used in the original Funimation DUB (Rachel More, Jimmy Kudo ect)

Yeah, just wondering if there is some good translation group (preferably with HD scans) to read the manga from start to the current File.

Thanks!

I was planning on buying what volumes are available (I still may anyway) though I noticed that the names referred to in the VIZ media versions are what was used in the original Funimation DUB (Rachel More, Jimmy Kudo ect)

Yeah, just wondering if there is some good translation group (preferably with HD scans) to read the manga from start to the current File.

Thanks!

I believe that VIZ owns the rights to the series, so there won't be any change to the original Japanese names. It also means that they're gonna stay at the pace of release for the manga that they're at as well. It's frustrating that the VIZ pace is over 8 years behinds what's been released.

I believe that VIZ owns the rights to the series, so there won't be any change to the original Japanese names. It also means that they're gonna stay at the pace of release for the manga that they're at as well. It's frustrating that the VIZ pace is over 8 years behinds what's been released.

I just had a look at the wiki, 2 months per volume means that they really aren't even going to ever catch up to the Japanese version since its like 9 weeks per English volume and an average of 10 weeks for the Japanese release.

There doesn't seem to be much point in buying the volumes beyond collection purposes