Detective Conan World
Benno

Is this girl of any relevance?

16d1732d4e.jpg

She pops up in the ED Koi no Koishite by Mai Kuraki (seasons 21-22) and the ED itself shows this girl with obviousl feelings for Shinichi, and later for Conan (in her child form - after leaving a love note in his locker)

03cb5e7499.jpg

I'm just wondering if she has any relevance to the anime itself, and if she does if you could not spoil her involvement.

Thanks!

no, she doesn't have any relevance, she is just there to portray the theme of the ending! btw, it's not supposed to be a child form, but rather two secret love......meaning that there's a secret love in any occasion! 

• Upvote 2

no, she doesn't have any relevance, she is just there to portray the theme of the ending! btw, it's not supposed to be a child form, but rather two secret love......meaning that there's a secret love in any occasion! 

I thought it would have been something like that, an addition of that kind could have been an interest addition though :(

Haven't quite paid attention to the ED's to be fair though, rushing through the series as it is.

Exactly what MeiTanteixX said.

This rumor is really persistent and just needs to die. Character doesn't show up in manga = not important. No, these girls aren't Sera or Sera's mum or Elena Miyano or anyone else either. They are just random made-up characters to give the ending a story.

• Upvote 1

Exactly what MeiTanteixX said.

This rumor is really persistent and just needs to die. Character doesn't show up in manga = not important. No, these girls aren't Sera or Sera's mum or Elena Miyano or anyone else either. They are just random made-up characters to give the ending a story.

You can close this thread if you want lol, boy what a defiant answer.

When I catch up on the anime and manga I'm sure to participate in discussions, I have the feeling this isn't the first time that this question has been proposed.

You can close this thread if you want lol, boy what a defiant answer.

When I catch up on the anime and manga I'm sure to participate in discussions, I have the feeling this isn't the first time that this question has been proposed.

Lol, it's fine. I didn't mean to sound scary, it's good to ask questions without being caught up with everything! (DC is way too long, so it is understandable)

The mystery ending girl was a much bigger deal when the ending was new, it gave many people who don't read the manga (and wouldn't know the character was invented by the anime people) the wrong idea. Theories about this character propagated around on youtube, tumblr, and a few other places. It is certainly true the anime sometimes spoils new characters, but that is usually in the openings. Sometimes people edit the wiki pages here without doing any fact checking, and that is what drives me bonkers.

It is a nice ending though, I like the fact it does have a story to it.

Lol, it's fine. I didn't mean to sound scary, it's good to ask questions without being caught up with everything! (DC is way too long, so it is understandable)

The mystery ending girl was a much bigger deal when the ending was new, it gave many people who don't read the manga (and wouldn't know the character was invented by the anime people) the wrong idea. Theories about this character propagated around on youtube, tumblr, and a few other places. It is certainly true the anime sometimes spoils new characters, but that is usually in the openings. Sometimes people edit the wiki pages here without doing any fact checking, and that is what drives me bonkers.

It is a nice ending though, I like the fact it does have a story to it.

I agree, it's one of my favorite endings.

at first I thought the two girls have some role too :)) But since I read the engsub for the songs I understand that it's just 2 secret admirers to Shinichi and Conan :)) damn the boy is such a lady-killer in any body form :))

I just watched 728. Both Conan and Ran seems to have seen Sera but she denied when Conan asked her. That made me go back to check this ending. I thought for sure it will be Sara but there was no vampire tooth in both characters. I thought at first they  are the same some how.