Detective Conan World
Black Demon

Movie 20: The Darkest Nightmare

Huh? what's the point of showing the eyes then? and in two different colors.

To make the viewer curious and lure him into the cinema to find out? Teasing a completely different character? Did you think Rum would be revealed in a trailer to a non-canon movie?

To make the viewer curious and lure him into the cinema to find out? Teasing a completely different character? Did you think Rum would be revealed in a trailer to a non-canon movie?

Unless, though highly unlikely. The movie might be instead turned into a canon, therefore establishing it as a revealing point. Or hint giver, though yet again very very highly unlikely that it would be made canon..

I'm thinking, maybe Rum would appear in a striking silhouette at the very end of the movie. Of which fans and viewers can deduce the real ID,  and later it would be confirmed in the manga. Like a man with long feminine hair that resembles Gin's, Strong body and a long mustache that gives him the old appearance. Therefore, he is feminine if looked upon from behind, if from afar but facing him upfront one would see him as old due to the mustache. And if up-close to him, one would think of him as strong man due to his maybe strong physique or tallness. It pretty much holds, but the problem lays with the prosthetic eye. Because what lacks is that from behind, if people were to think Rum is feminine they would not notice his eyes. Since the features are made by Gosho-sama in the black silhouettes he drew as presumed body features of Rum, so combining them is the key?. Any thoughts..    

The main theme definitely peaks my interest. It'll be a nice change of pace. Let's just hope they don't layer a bunch of unnecessary crap over top of it  :P

There's also this (not really sure what exactly they are saying though, I assume just the usual stuff):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hxUDekmrTQ

Trailer looks really good, but I'm still kind of worried about how it'll turn out. There's gotta be something more to the movie, and I'm probably not going to be thrilled with whatever case they give us. I hope that Kir isn't thrown to the sidelines for the majority of the movie either, but she probably will be.

I wonder if they finally decided on what colors to use for the mystery woman's eyes...

Either way, I'm excited for the movie. Looks like it'll be much more BO focused than the last few, but who knows really... 

Really looking forward to the fight scene between Akai and Rei, looks great in the trailer!

IT'S THE BIG TWO-OH GUISE, TIME TO PACK IN ALL THE MOVIE TROPES!1!

The trailer didn't get me too hyped and I'm not really feeling the B'z song, but I'll try not to judge the movie too critically when it comes out regardless.

It's not like this won't be just a purely fanservice movie anyway, so I shouldn't expect anything more from it.

I'm crying inside.......

They need to make up their minds before I drive myself insane.

K1YuzOK.jpg

<guess> Her eyes change color over the course of the movie as she remembers things. </guess>

Also, checking the trailer it seems the main events of the Movie take place over a night and single day.

The assassinations are probably chronologically the first events that take place.

The night before the main events, the spy lady steals data and goes bowling for secret police in her car with the plate numbers 32.60. Amuro chases her while wearing a grey suit and tie. Third wheel Akai shows up during the car chase and eventually the mess leads to a shooting showdown on a bridge where a chain traffic accident has taken place. I guess the lady gets dumped overside here and washes up in Tohto Aquarium land. This is the scene where she stumbles in the alley while all moist-ish into the pretty light.

No character has more than two outfits except Amuro and Vermouth. Conans' two are a white jacket with blue fringes and yellow shirt he is seen wearing at night in a car and during the climax of the film where things are blowing up, and a dark suit with red and yellow striped tie he has in daylight hours. Amuro switches out his suit for white jacket and pink shirt during the day of action. He wears this when tied to a pole with Kir in a warehouse. When fighting Akai on the Ferris wheel (yes those are ferris wheel cars in the background), he has a plain white tee. Akai wears the same outfit all the time, because he doesn't mind his own odor and doesn't care about what anyone else thinks apparently. Haibara has a blue collared something and a green button down blouse with ruffles. Vermouth has a periwinkle jacket with no necklace while hunting for the wayward agent, a catsuit when playing with Kir and Amuro, and then a darker purple suit with a necklace while staring at the explosions.

• Upvote 2

☑ Ran's Shinichi distress call

☑ Detective Boys

☑ explosions

☐ overly dramatic soccer ball kick (still waiting for this one)

but in all seriousness, I'm actually kinda looking forward to this

• Upvote 2

☑ Ran's Shinichi distress call

☑ Detective Boys

☑ explosions

☐ overly dramatic soccer ball kick (still waiting for this one)

but in all seriousness, I'm actually kinda looking forward to this

wait, there hasnt been overly dramatic soccer ball kick in a movie

fo real

agasa's quiz  should be in the trailers from now on, so that we see some mystery in these movies 

He's confirmed for the movie, so don't worry. Let's enjoy the fact that he barely appears in the promotion material (and doesn't appear at all in the trailers) as long as we can, until the movie comes out.

wait, there hasnt been overly dramatic soccer ball kick in a movie

the majority of DC movies feature Conan's soccer ball though, lol

agasa's quiz  should be in the trailers from now on, so that we see some mystery in these movies 

J4KMkVI.png?1

whaaaa??

now why would you want to spoil the best part of the movie???

:^)