Detective Conan World
Black Demon

Movie 20: The Darkest Nightmare

I am going with heterochromia chick doing the takeout with the explosives that were meant to kill her on the Ferris Wheel.

I am also voting against the option of Akai with the sniper rifle because that was so movie 18.

I'd say, seeing as conan was holding onto that aircraft in the trailer, before gin can shoot the heterochromia chick, Conan is gonna make some stunts with Agasa's new gadget, that will lead to it's explosion, and Akai and Bourbon is gonna be kept busy by their own fight against each other somewhere around the ferris wheel(maybe inside of it, or on top of it, considering it was supposed to be an unexpected place that they were gonna fight)...

while we get some vermouth vs jodie(and FBI) action somewhere else. now that's a battle royal xP

I'm going to say that the 5 cards represent the spies in the BO. I think the ones without a face represent dead people. The green one would be Hondou and the blue one, Scotch. I think we will get some hints about Scotch, like with the Okiya thing in movie 18.

• Upvote 2

So that's what it's called... that is a tillrotor, right?

Yep, it can hover with rotors in vertical and fly like a turboprop plane with rotors in horizontal position.

New update to the Movie website tonight. Something called the "Black Impact Project" - http://www.conan-movie.jp/bip/index.html

日本よ、黒に染まれ―。
“BLACK IMPACT PROJECT”始動開始!

黒ずくめの組織が、日常に溢れる様々なモノを黒に染め上げる
“BLACK IMPACT PROJECT”を始動しました!
公式サイトでは、その犯行の一部始終を報告します!

皆は捜査官となり、日常に溢れる「黒に染まったあらゆるもの」を撮影して、捜査ファイルで報告しよう!
捜査ファイルを作成してくれた方には、君だけのコードネームが入った黒ビジュアルをプレゼント!

詳しくはBLACK IMPACT PROJECTページへ!!

12745529_1507281162914465_29389949416384

Apparently, you can also create a personal code-name/profile via the website: http://sp.mco.cybird.ne.jp/cpn/bipgrt/bipgrt_top.php

• Upvote 1

So Gosho just said that Rum's appearance in the movie will be the real deal. Any thoughts on that?

Doesn't really change anything imo, since we already knew Rum would be in the movie. The question is still "how". 

Doesn't really change anything imo, since we already knew Rum would be in the movie. The question is still "how". 

I assumed that when Gosho said the real deal, he meant that Rum will appear fully in the movie, meaning that it won't just be his voice or a silhouette like others speculated.

I assumed that when Gosho said the real deal, he meant that Rum will appear fully in the movie, meaning that it won't just be his voice or a silhouette like others speculated.

I wouldn't agree to that assumption, just that whatever form Rum's appearance will have (scrambled voice, shadowy figure etc.) will be the real Rum and not some double or wahtever, but I doubt he will be fully shown. That would actually be the worst thing ever in the series imo.

I wouldn't agree to that assumption, just that whatever form Rum's appearance will have (scrambled voice, shadowy figure etc.) will be the real Rum and not some double or wahtever, but I doubt he will be fully shown. That would actually be the worst thing ever in the series imo.

I guess you are right.

That kind of seems like wishful thinking to me... I'm not going to read into it too much, since what he said is rather ambiguous. It just means Rum will be in the movie in some form. Unless Rum does turn out to be a pre-existing character, it's hard to be "optimistic" when we have that hint that was (probably) referring to Lum.

That would actually be the worst thing ever in the series imo.

I think it could go either way for me. If they were to reveal his identity in the movie before the manga, I agree. That would be beyond terrible... even if they do show Rum directly, after he's appeared in the manga, I still think it's a really bad decision. Pretty significant spoiler for people exclusive to the anime, and they aren't going to hold off on watching a very hyped movie, and given the current situation, I don't even think it's comparable to M18's "reveal".

• Upvote 1

Kind of old news, but another update from the movie website...

メディア情報(2/20〜2/26)
------
2月20日〜2月26日までのメディア情報をお伝えします!

★新聞・雑誌
■2月24日(水)
・「週刊少年サンデー」ゲスト声優&キャラクター原案紹介

※掲載日は予定のため予告なく変更する場合があります。予め、ご了承ください。

I guess this is referring to Yuki Amami starring as the guest movie character, and we'll get some background on them in the next issue of Shonen Sunday?

WJDE8fQ.png

Kind of old news, but another update from the movie website...

メディア情報(2/20〜2/26)

------

2月20日〜2月26日までのメディア情報をお伝えします!

★新聞・雑誌

■2月24日(水)

・「週刊少年サンデー」ゲスト声優&キャラクター原案紹介

※掲載日は予定のため予告なく変更する場合があります。予め、ご了承ください。

I guess this is referring to Yuki Amami starring as the guest movie character, and we'll get some background on them in the next issue of Shonen Sunday?

WJDE8fQ.png

Her right eye color is the same as RUM's.

Her right eye color is the same as RUM's.

Except we've never seen Rum (at the very least, we don't know if we've seen Rum).

Plus, revealing Rum's identity in a non-canon movie?… even if Rum's identity is revealed in the manga before April 16th, it would be a massive spoiler for anime-only viewers (And I'd say Rum's identity is more important than Subaru's identity, to pre-empt the claim that since Movie 18 spoiled anime-only viewers, other movies can do the same).