Detective Conan World
Black Demon

Movie 20: The Darkest Nightmare

Obviously they're trying to mislead us into thinking that Gin has smelled something from Kir and Bourbon. What's interesting is that at the moment the anime hasn't even revealed that Bourbon is a spy yet :P

no way im hyped for a movie anymore

its probably going to me a bit related to the manga 

Yeah, my hype is exaggerated; I'm not actually that excited.

inb4 (movie 13 spoilers)

nightmare Gin jump scare 2.0

Apache heli 2.0

Irish get rekt 2.0

suspender slingshot 2.0

Agasa's quiz 20.0

At this point, I’ve learned to take everything I see in DC movie trailers/teasers with a grain of salt.

• Upvote 2

i am still excited for movies. I mean, if they weren't popular, they wouldn't waste money doing it right? And besides, I haven't watched it yet, but I watched the trailer and llitterly squealed when I saw Shinichi, especially during the last scene when he was with Ran.  :D  :P

I don't remember where I read this (dctp forum?!?), but this movie will be Bourbon vs. Akai :))

*insert Akazora's gif above*

Truth to be told, I'm not actually looking foward to this movie. I mean, it's ironic when Rum's identity will be revealed in (and before) the movie while the anime is still giving us fillers. (Just like the truth when Okiya was actually Akai...)
But as usual, the early teasers made everything sound awesome (hopefully it will, cause every BO movie is epic! xD)

Too bad for me, I'm not following the manga anymore and now wait for the anime releases.

Well, we'll just have to wait for a few months.

Truth to be told, I'm not actually looking foward to this movie. I mean, it's ironic when Rum's identity will be revealed in (and before) the movie while the anime is still giving us fillers. (Just like the truth when Okiya was actually Akai...)

But as usual, the early teasers made everything sound awesome (hopefully it will, cause every BO movie is epic! xD)

Too bad for me, I'm not following the manga anymore and now wait for the anime releases.

Well, we'll just have to wait for a few months.

Well, despite Movie 18 revealing that Okiya was Akai, we had quite a bit to draw from long before the movie even hit theaters... I don't think it'll be the same case with Rum. It's not even guaranteed that he'll show up as anything but a silhouette, but if he does, I imagine they'd show up in the manga soon. Who knows though... but with the information we currently have on Rum, I just don't see it making sense for them to do a pre-canon reveal.

Movie 18 was unique I suppose in that regard, but it really didn't change anything in the grand scheme of things, nor was it surprising imo. 

Okiya being Akai was already revealed at the end of the Mystery Train case when he opens his eyes. Movie 18 was just a confirmation.

Technically, even that was just confirmation—Subaru had been shown to be Shuichi from almost the start.

After Mystery Train, the theories that Subaru was a real person, and Shuichi's brother, were still around. After Dimensional Sniper? Nope.

the outline of that pair of eyes can be:Vermouth's,Akai,Unknown child (in her grown up form)

Unfortunatly the possible suspects (Heizo&Komei) we expected to see in this movie don't have matching eyelines 

• Upvote 1

Vermouth, Akai and the Unknown Child don't have matching eyelines either. I don't think any character in DC had two lines under their eyes so far.

• Upvote 1

Vermouth, Akai and the Unknown Child don't have matching eyelines either. I don't think any character in DC had two lines under their eyes so far.

Yup, so:

1. It's a new character that is just movie related.

2. RUM has always appeared while in disguise.

3. RUM is a new character and Gosho's comment was referring to something else.

Yup, so:

1. It's a new character that is just movie related.

2. RUM has always appeared while in disguise.

3. RUM is a new character and Gosho's comment was referring to something else.

new character how disappointing :/

Spiderman-Crying.jpg