Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Detective X

when did you start whit Detective conan

I did begin 3 years ago. i did see them all i 2 months and i love the movies. Special :

Detective Conan Movie 18: The Sniper from Another Dimension Detective Conan Movie 15: Quarter of Silence and  Detective Conan Movie 17: Private Eye in the Distant Sea

what are your's favorits

Hi there! Welcome to DCW!

Anyways, answering your question, I pretty much 'started' watching DC when I was still very young. I dunno what age I was at that time. So yeah since I was very young, I wasn't yet able to understand what was going on at that time. Plus, I was only watching it on a TV channel and I only watch it if it comes on. I wasn't far much interested on the series back on those days.

But welp, on when I really 'indulged' to the series was some months (summer in my country) prior to me joining this site. It was back on 2011. I think I was 13 at that time. At that time tho, I was watching random episodes only and it was on a cd or some sort. And then, I stopped watching again lol. *blames my easy to get bored self*

Haha, and then I started watching DC again just back this July-Nov. This time in an orderly fashion. But well, I stopped again xD Dunno when will I continue watching it but I will for sure soon.

• Upvote 1

Welcome welcome welcome!  Have some punch!  (I promise, we didn't poison it!)

Oh geeze... what year was it when I started Conan??  ...What year did it start running on Adult Swim?

...2004?  Since then.  That would be... well crap.  11 years.

Then again I took a fairly extensive haitus from the fandom, one that was at least 8 years long.  The series always kept a special place in my heart, but it wasn't until recently that I rediscovered exactly what it was about the series that made me fall in love.  Looking forward to catching up on everything that I missed!

I started when it was airing on adult swim, maybe 10 years ago? I was only 9, so I was scared and didn't understand it very well. I took it more seriously in junior high school, so about 7 years ago. I'm getting super serious right now though, which is why I joined the site today. I'm restarting and powering through the entire manga!