Detective Conan World
Akazora

DC Opening 40 -- "WE GO" by BREAKERZ

The 40th opening theme of Detective Conan is confirmed to be "WE GO" by the band BREAKERZ.  The opening will air with episode 774 on April 18th.

Source: https://twitter.com/natalie_mu/status/582376837226979328

Shout out to Moonlit Flower for the news tip!

I can't wait for the 18th. It's been a while since Breakerz performed a song for Detective Conan. *Gets excited* :D

You're Welcome! :)

ahahaha, oh my gosh.

Sorry, I just can't take Breakerz seriously anymore after Overwrite.

Whoever animated ending 42, just... I can't

I was reduced to tears because of how absurd and laughable it was.

The song wasn't particularly memorable either and the only part that caught my attention was the orchestra/instrumental during the first ten seconds. Then it all went downhill from there.

...and with that said, I don't expect much from this new opening--especially with this downhill trend of openings and endings we've been getting lately. Sorry, Breakerz.

The opening's out! :D

*Edit* I'm having some technical difficulties trying to share the video. D:

I really love the song! The police look good in their new uniforms. ;D I'm really happy that Breakerz is active again. Hope to see more of their songs featured in Detective Conan soon.  ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3MGpQ0M19s

I'll repeat my post from DCTP here real quick:

Hm, it's decent. Maybe a bit too much time wasted on Conan just walking and standing. Liked the spinning shots around the characters, was really cool. Except one thing: why is Kazuha cowering behind Heiji instead of them both in a fighting pose like Ran and Kogoro? He should cower behind her, considering she does the weaponless martial art and he doesn't have a weapon. Oh well. Overall not too bad.

• Upvote 2

Today, I am reminded of just how poorly some studios do rotation shots, especially when things like this are being animated:

tumblr_nmv123E2BM1qa94xto1_500.gif

Come on TMS, get your act together.  You're being outclassed by Unlimited Moe Works!

I'd post something stay night related, but spoilerz.

I am also reminded of just how much I dislike DAIGO's singing.  He kinda butchers the Japanese language for me.

Edited by Akazora