Detective Conan World
Southpaw

Who's Who in the Keyhole

I started this elsewhere, but I figured it would be nice to have here too. This is a list of which character is displayed in the keyhole on the back cover of each volume of the manga:

1 Kudo Shinichi

2 Mouri Ran

3 Mouri Kogoro

4 Megure Juzo

5 Agasa Hiroshi

6 Yoshida Ayumi

7 Yokomizo Sango

8 Suzuki Sonoko

9 Kojima Genta

10 Hattori Heiji

11 Kisaki Eri

12 Tsuburaya Mitsuhiko

13 Suzuki Ayako

14 Kudo Yukiko

15 Hattori Heizo

16 Kaitou KID

17 Okino Yoko

18 Haibara Ai

19 Toyama Kazuha

20 Takagi Wataru

21 Sato Miwako

22 Kudo Yuusaku

23 Shiratori Ninzaburo

24 Araide Tomaki

25 Kyougoku Makoto

26 Vermouth

27 Yamamura Misao

28 Hattori Shizuka

29 Megure Midori

30 Hakuba Saguru

31 Mr.Toyama

32 Inspector Otaki

33 Officer Chiba

That's as many volumes as have been released in English so far... I'll continue to update as I get more of them ^_^

• Upvote 2

the Hattori Heiji link doesn't work

that's weird, it works fine for me... I can replace it with the one from that page you linked, though

it looks like the ones at that link are in chronological order, going from right to left... I'm not sure who they all are, though

Thanks Southpaw! That's some great information you provided there. Definitely to be added to the wiki! ^^

I'll sticky this topic so that it can be updated more easily.

Just wanted to mention that we've done some tremendous work on the wiki with the keyholes. One example: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Volume_11-20

We also showcase for each volume a picture of the featured detective, Aoyama's death and Conan side images! Here's one good example: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Volume_10

I'm really happy to have seen the wiki grow so much in such a short time (and it keeps on growing and growing!). :)

There are still a few pictures missing but it's getting there. ^^

Just wanted to mention that we've done some tremendous work on the wiki with the keyholes. One example: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Volume_11-20

We also showcase for each volume a picture of the featured detective, Aoyama's death and Conan side images! Here's one good example: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Volume_10

I'm really happy to have seen the wiki grow so much in such a short time (and it keeps on growing and growing!). :)

There are still a few pictures missing but it's getting there. ^^

those pages are awesome! I've been thinking that I should update my post at the top of this thread

on another note, with the bonus images from the manga... I wonder if we could have an article just about Conan's head from the spine of each volume. some of the sequences show a little story, and it's actually pretty funny to see them all lined up next to each other

well,I have vol.31-33

31:Mr.Toyama(Kazuha's dad)

32:Inspector Otaki

33:Officer Chiba

I'm still waiting for vol.34 which comes in April 2010

yeah, I keep meaning to update the list, but I also keep forgetting -_-;;

I'll add them later, including checking the link in this thread's third post for pics

[edit] also, given names would be helpful, since I've been trying to keep up with those as well

[/edit]

At Jakarta, I once saw the whole dc series from 1 to around 65 in bahasa version but I forgotten to take down who are in the keyhole .I will try to write them down when I go to the bookstore next time :)

wow, that's very thorough.... I'm not sure why they needed to be listed as spoilers, but thanks for the update!

You're welcome! I only listed them as spoilers because it's a very long list, so it's just to shorten it! :)

no... although he is on the front and spine of every volume

I remember there is a keyhole that features Conan in Vol. 01 itself, in black and white. I saw it on the net once, but the link is now dead