Detective Conan World
arkenoid42

Arrow/The Flash(CW Series)

UUUU

i like this one

We will get tomorrow a new arrow episode, but flash being on a 3 week break ( especially with what they did in the previous one and the trailer for thee next one )  is heat breaking

so far flash is awesome

but i dont like arrow season 3 that much compared to the first two seasons

season 2, for me, will be hard to top 

^ :D

flash's last episode was really good and arrows episode was also good.

but seriously after showing that teaser for next episode its hard to wait till 17th .

EDIT: someone made this on flash reddit----> http://imgur.com/a/qIMpp 

my reaction was somewhat same though so thought to post it here.

Yeah, neither did I. To be honest, I'm not excited for the season 4. I'll follow it just because of curiosity, and because maybe it will be other crossovers with The Flash, which I like so much! 

i think that s3 was just a bump and that s4 will be great

when they say anarchy do you also think its 

Anarky01.jpg

i want wally west

i don't read comics but am starting to read them.

so i can't tell. but i checked its wikipedia page.

and it say's: "Anarky will make his live action debut in the Green Arrow television series Arrow in 2015, portrayed by Alexander Calvert, once again as a villain."

now that we have jay garrick i guess wally will appear too given that the show producers and writers said that he will appear in season 2. and now that we have ZOOM as the villain i think he will appear for sure

i don't read comics but am starting to read them.

so i can't tell. but i checked its wikipedia page.

and it say's: "Anarky will make his live action debut in the Green Arrow television series Arrow in 2015, portrayed by Alexander Calvert, once again as a villain."

now that we have jay garrick i guess wally will appear too given that the show producers and writers said that he will appear in season 2. and now that we have ZOOM as the villain i think he will appear for sure

What got me thinking was that A on the wall, i think he is a great character for the arrow show.

The flash is shaping up for a great second season.

In many ways smallville opened the way for these 2

What got me thinking was that A on the wall, i think he is a great character for the arrow show.

The flash is shaping up for a great second season.

In many ways smallville opened the way for these 2

just read the bio on wiki.

"In many ways smallville opened the way for these two"

i see what you did there.07baa27a.gif

i dont know if you know who Hush is

he is from the batman rogue gallery

i would love if arrow had him or someone like him in this season

i don't.

from the rogue gallery huh? interesting.

can you suggest some comic's or the issue's of flash and arrow i should read before the premiere.

i can find them on torrent but don't know which to read.

i dont wanna surf wiki to find which one.

since you know the characters and such please tell me.

i don't.

from the rogue gallery huh? interesting.

can you suggest some comic's or the issue's of flash and arrow i should read before the premiere.

i can find them on torrent but don't know which to read.

i dont wanna surf wiki to find which one.

since you know the characters and such please tell me.

i dont read comics, i live in a place where they dont exist 

its mostly cartoons ( old and new, but not these new ones that are bad )

i read the wiki mostly

when i get a chance to read a comic, that a big thing

im mostly familiar with these 2 from the TV ( cartoons and games including )

the only ones i know something about are batman, spiderman, superman

but batman has some of the finest stories like a death in the family, the dark knight returns, the killing joke, hush, knightfall, tower of babel,son of the demon, the long halloween, year one, no mans land.

since arrow is lending out some of batmans characters, i thought they could have used one of these stories and villains

i love wally west from JL and Yj

just as i prefer john stewart over hall cause of this

i dont read comics, i live in a place where they dont exist 

its mostly cartoons ( old and new, but not these new ones that are bad )

i read the wiki mostly

when i get a chance to read a comic, that a big thing

im mostly familiar with these 2 from the TV ( cartoons and games including )

the only ones i know something about are batman, spiderman, superman

but batman has some of the finest stories like a death in the family, the dark knight returns, the killing joke, hush, knightfall, tower of babel,son of the demon, the long halloween, year one, no mans land.

since arrow is lending out some of batmans characters, i thought they could have used one of these stories and villains

i love wally west from JL and Yj

just as i prefer john stewart over hall cause of this

hmmm.

what if i told you i am in the same situation. where i can't read comics and the new cartoons are so bad that i stopped watching TV.

so far the only comic i read was Flashpoint before watching the movie.

i read wiki too but not for all the characters.

so far i have only read about the reverse flash's and flash and some of batman and some about thanos and infinity guantlet.

I've read about wally on flash's wiki so i can tell why they like him so much.

well i will start reading the ones you mentioned and others too since the shows are never gonna end before they do Crisis on Infinite Earths.

what i am waiting for is for green lantern, given that the many hints in season 1. atleast a glimpse would be fine by me.

hmmm.

what if i told you i am in the same situation. where i can't read comics and the new cartoons are so bad that i stopped watching TV.

so far the only comic i read was Flashpoint before watching the movie.

i read wiki too but not for all the characters.

so far i have only read about the reverse flash's and flash and some of batman and some about thanos and infinity guantlet.

I've read about wally on flash's wiki so i can tell why they like him so much.

well i will start reading the ones you mentioned and others too since the shows are never gonna end before they do Crisis on Infinite Earths.

what i am waiting for is for green lantern, given that the many hints in season 1. atleast a glimpse would be fine by me.

i feel ya bro

GL would be awesome, but its tv...and CW

they dont have the money for the cgi in the lantern

legends of tomorrow will be spectacular

i feel ya bro

yeah grodd was good but GL is asking too much i guess.

it will be spectacular indeed.

so will they show the roof scene in arrow or flash or just in its own show.

yeah grodd was good but GL is asking too much i guess.

it will be spectacular indeed.

so will they show the roof scene in arrow or flash or just in its own show.

I guess they will open it in one of those 2. To be honest, i would love it if they asemble characters from each show then to have to search for them in LOT. By the trailer it would apeare that they are gathering in LOT but i have no idea. I think the team is good, its not over powerd.

I would love it if mirror master is in it

I'm really looking forward to the multi-crossover later this month. A four episode story starting on Supergirl, continuing through The Flash and Arrow, and concluding on Legends of Tomorrow. That is going to be awesome! And with Vampire Diaries ending after this season, I truly hope CW will pick up one more DC show for Friday to round out the week. 

On Saturday, September 12, 2015 at 10:56 PM, The Shade said:
  Hide contents

Yes! This!

On Sunday, September 13, 2015 at 7:42 AM, Neo Balthazar said:
  Hide contents

i feel ya bro

I actually think I disagree. Berlanti has repeatedly done things that should have been impossible on a TV budget in all four series. I really believe that Berlanti could not just pull off a Green Lantern series, but make it absolutely AWESOME! It would be everything we hoped the movie would be. Start with Hal Jordan, of course, and introduce the other Lanterns along the way, covering all the major plot points (Sinestro Corp and the other colored lanterns, Blackest Night, Brightest Day, etc.). It would also give them the opportunity to do more with the Justice Society and introduce the old Green Lantern. If Berlanti doesn't want to do a Lantern series, the next best thing would be a series of Justice Society itself.

The other thing I think the CW DC shows need is the Big Three. Not as main chatacters, mind you. I mean like how Superman has been introduced on Supergirl. We need the other two in a similar capacity. I envision Bruce Wayne being introduced on Arrow, probably as a philanthropist helping with funds to rebuild Star City after some major conflict. He would then stick around for a few episodes, during which, rumors of a new caped vigilante would start spreading through the city, culminating in the Green Arrow and Batman meeting and working together to eliminate some threat and Batman saying that he must return to protect his own city, leaving some means to contact him in the event of another crisis the Green Arrow and his team can't handle by themselves. An extremely dark Batman would be perfect for this as Oliver has been struggling with his own darkness and that would let him see that he is not alone and that the darkness within can be overcome or used to his advantage. As for Wonder Woman, I imagine her best introduction to the Arrowverse would probably be on The Flash. I'm not sure how to work her alter ego into it, but I think, with her powers, it would be the best fit (unless Berlanti does decide to do a Green Lantern series, in which case I think introducing her on there would be better).

I also love the idea of a Crisis on Infinite Earth's film. That would let DC bring the separate film and TV universes together for a grand battle. In addition to the current film and TV franchises, they could also bring back Tom Welling's Superman, and/or Dean Cain's, Michael Keaton as an older Batman (maybe a Batman Beyond type universe), and so many others! It would have to be at least two or three films, but it would be amazing!

Those are the things I hope to see forthcoming for CW's DCTV. What do you guys think?