Detective Conan World
Shinichi Kodou

A Travel around Japan

Hey everyone!.. attached is my first actually COMPELET fan-fic as i always write stories but never really finish them :P anyway.. its quite LONG (about 11 pages) the beganing might be normal but i kindly request my readers to keep reading untill the end then judge it :)

also english is my 2nd language thou i've been learning english for 12 years now i still comitt mistakes so bare with me here :oops:

feedback is appericated please enjoy ^,^

note: I DONT OWN DC or its characters the plot is only mine here :)

A Travel around Japan.rtf

ok, so it was pretty good, i must say hard to understand when someone else was talking... cuz when someone talks you go to a new line and use quotation marks at the beginning and the end, like so

"Kudo-kun," Ai sighed to herself, "You really need to stop being reckless."

"I know, I know," he muttered in reply.

did you see how whenever they start and stop talking the " is places? that's what needs to happen each time, and every time someone stops talkin and someone else starts, you have to go down a line and start again with the " ok? (sorry i suck at explaining, but it was hard to understand the whole story...) also i think that the personalities don't match very well... other than Hattori and Ai's... Ran's was so-so, but conan/shinichi was very off...

yeah about the lines and qoutation marks.. you're write i actually already did that but when i wanted to attach the file it was HUGE and many pages where there so it didnt get attached i had to decrease the number of pages by deleting some spaces..

anyway thanx for ur point.. yeah i knw people here where out of character :( sorry but i also have a question, where have u reached excatly? :)

ok, so it was pretty good, i must say hard to understand when someone else was talking... cuz when someone talks you go to a new line and use quotation marks at the beginning and the end, like so

"Kudo-kun," Ai sighed to herself, "You really need to stop being reckless."

"I know, I know," he muttered in reply.

did you see how whenever they start and stop talking the " is places? that's what needs to happen each time, and every time someone stops talkin and someone else starts, you have to go down a line and start again with the " ok? (sorry i suck at explaining, but it was hard to understand the whole story...) also i think that the personalities don't match very well... other than Hattori and Ai's... Ran's was so-so, but conan/shinichi was very off...

yeah about the lines and qoutation marks.. you're write i actually already did that but when i wanted to attach the file it was HUGE and many pages where there so it didnt get attached i had to decrease the number of pages by deleting some spaces..

anyway thanx for ur point.. yeah i knw people here where out of character sorry but i also have a question, where have u reached excatly?

anyway thanx for ur point.. yeah i knw people here where out of character sorry but i also have a question, where have u reached excatly?

what do you mean where have i reached?

ah yes, and long... believe me, if you've read my conan x ai, you will understand the true meaning of LONG and HUGE

Can't wait to get to my computer! Can't download it through my handphone. And by the way, if it didn't fit, you could've copied it and paste it to your post like how detective kaoko always does.

Wooo... Awesome! Looking forward to reading it...Wish that it will be as good as Kaoko-tantei's work or maybe even better!

well i posted chapter 1 ^-^

Kk.... 'Going' there now

^-^ hope you like it... i'm working on the battle scenes... it may take me a while since after i add in what i've hand written i'm going to edit it and make it much better and more elaborate ^-^

Okay, I read it and PHEW! As Tacticwolf-chan said, you didn’t organize the thing when the characters saying their lines, you don’t put them between “”023.gif. So it’s somehow kind of annoying 3c68bb64.gif… but I can understand which characters are talking. So I had no problem with thatf529a952.gif. And the characters are someway out of their personality. It’s hard to explain but… just a piece of advice, when you want to write, you have to put your soul inside their skin and suggest what the characters would do in the following situation th_111_.gif. For example, Sonoko… when Ran and Shinichi met and were acting kind of lovy-dovy stuff 048.gif… Sonoko wouldn’t have stayed silent, she would have teased them. And Shinichi wouldn’t have invited Ran in front of Sonoko. I think he would have at least whispered to her instead of saying it out loud. Uhm! I have a lot to say but… I’m too lazy to list it all down! But actually, despite the plot your English is quite amazing (for having English as the second language 088.gif)! There are some grammatical errors, but its okay since I screw up too in my Fan-Fic sometimes :D

I think you had rush in writing this Fan-Fic. For your readers to enjoy your story, you must take your time and do it smoothly without hurry f529a952.gif. And then when you finish writing your story, reread it again and examine every single word and think how your readers would feel and think when they read it themselves (would they enjoy it this way? Would they find this interesting? Will they get hooked? Etc.). I like some of your way of writing, and hahaha, the code really excited me for a second there! Cool! And nice thinking! I hope my review wasn’t too much. But I like you compare to other Fan-Fiction-Authors… since most of them mostly write nasty and dirty stuffs th_116_.gif.

When you write another Fan-Fic, I will be delighted to read them! So I can tell you what I think again f6eb47d3.gif! Good luck th_100_.gif! And please do not consider me rude or anything… I’m just being honest here 

Okay, I read it and PHEW! As Tacticwolf-chan said, you didn’t organize the thing when the characters saying their lines, you don’t put them between “”023.gif. So it’s somehow kind of annoying 3c68bb64.gif… but I can understand which characters are talking. So I had no problem with thatf529a952.gif. And the characters are someway out of their personality. It’s hard to explain but… just a piece of advice, when you want to write, you have to put your soul inside their skin and suggest what the characters would do in the following situation th_111_.gif. For example, Sonoko… when Ran and Shinichi met and were acting kind of lovy-dovy stuff 048.gif… Sonoko wouldn’t have stayed silent, she would have teased them. And Shinichi wouldn’t have invited Ran in front of Sonoko. I think he would have at least whispered to her instead of saying it out loud. Uhm! I have a lot to say but… I’m too lazy to list it all down! But actually, despite the plot your English is quite amazing (for having English as the second language 088.gif)! There are some grammatical errors, but its okay since I screw up too in my Fan-Fic sometimes :D

I think you had rush in writing this Fan-Fic. For your readers to enjoy your story, you must take your time and do it smoothly without hurry f529a952.gif. And then when you finish writing your story, reread it again and examine every single word and think how your readers would feel and think when they read it themselves (would they enjoy it this way? Would they find this interesting? Will they get hooked? Etc.). I like some of your way of writing, and hahaha, the code really excited me for a second there! Cool! And nice thinking! I hope my review wasn’t too much. But I like you compare to other Fan-Fiction-Authors… since most of them mostly write nasty and dirty stuffs th_116_.gif.

When you write another Fan-Fic, I will be delighted to read them! So I can tell you what I think again f6eb47d3.gif! Good luck th_100_.gif! And please do not consider me rude or anything… I’m just being honest here 

YO! Kaoko-chan! I'm really thhhhhaaaannnkfull for your honest feedback and comments and after rereading what i wrote i must say ur 100% correct i will notedown ur comments in my personal notebook and refere to them for my next story thanx again :):)