Detective Conan World
Black Demon

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 918-920 (Blog)

THIS THREAD is used to discuss about SPOILERSIn other words, if you only read the English version and wish to wait for the full release instead of getting spoiled, this is NOT the right place for you!

RULES OF THE SPOILER-ONLY DISCUSSION THREAD:

1. Any kind of spoiler involving the case (pictures, texts, information, full scans...) of any language that is released before the English version must be posted HEREThe English translations of the spoilers must also be posted here.

2. Any kind of discussion involving the spoilers must be posted HERE.

3. Despite being a spoiler-only thread, EVERY spoiler and discussion involving events that have not happened in the English releases STILL has to be put inside Spoiler boxes. When the file in question is fully released in English, this is not necessary anymore.

4. NO DIRECT LINK to any Japanese scans (RAWs) or English scans (Japanese spoiler pictures are allowed as long as the amount and quality of which are very far away from a full scan, like the ones we usually have).

HOW TO USE A SPOILER BOX?

Just simply type the following:

[spoiler]Text you want to write[/spoiler]

Or more manually:

Step 1: Click the "Special BBCode" icon at the upper-left side of the edit toolbar.
Untitled-1_zps5a0dae75.png

Step 2: In BBCode, select "Spoiler".
Spoiler_zpsc5764e29.jpg

Step 3: Enter the text that you want to put inside Spoiler boxes, then click OK.

Text_zps4958fb14.jpg

918 Chinese: http://bbs.aptx.cn/thread-274343-1-1.html

• Upvote 2

Going back through the DCTP spoiler Cbox conversation from 12 hours ago, c6251555 was kind enough to translate some of the lines from the Chinese scan

Page 3 (between Haibara and Conan)
Haibara : So whats up about the poilce from last time
Conan : Eh?
Haibara : Wasn't you who sent the picture of him to me? His face looks pretty scary
Conan : oh, Kuroda (insert rank) , although a lot of things happened, it seems like all of them were plotting only for the capture of the culprit. Although I am a bit concerned he knows about me. But he works for the Nagano police and doesn't have much interactions with us, so i think we don't need to care about it.
Haibara : Really, thats good then

Page 8 (Yonehara)
yonehara: there is a tv show that will start in spring that used this hotel as the setting...and both of them are the main female characters

Page 8 (between Yonehara and black haired girl)
yonehara : im going to go buy stuff now
balck haired girl : wait, wait... after u give the stuff to her, could u come to my room #504 for a bit? i have something about her that i want to talk to u about...
yonehara: oh, okay... see you later...

The suspect and the dead girl are in a blog rank contest. Whoever loses has to shave her head clean. The dead girl says she knows the secret of the suspect aka black haired girl and threatens to expose it if the suspect doesn't surrender and shave her head. The dead girl said to the suspect that since her hair is already short, there is no difference if she shaves it. Yonehara is their because the dead girl's agent is on a sick leave. Yonehara says somebody came to the agency she works for and asks for someone to care for the dead girl in the time of her agent's sick leave. Yonehara accepted the job. At the end of the chapter, the traces that Conan found next to the body and key card are traces of whipped cream.

Wondering why the victim would put her hair in front of her glasses lens.  It looks pretty fashionable and all, but the more I think about it the sillier it looks.

Wondering why the victim would put her hair in front of her glasses lens.  It looks pretty fashionable and all, but the more I think about it the sillier it looks.

according to Yonehara, the victim and the black haired girl are both actresses. covering her face with her hair, glases, and hat was probably done for disguise effect.

I think at this point, Conan lowering his guard about Kuroda is something that must be taking seriously. I mean as far as I know, Conan was always one step ahead of the organization and never really loose against them.
In my opinion, he has been too relaxed and need to be defeat at least one time to back down to earth. Maybe Kuroda is a start.

according to Yonehara, the victim and the black haired girl are both actresses. covering her face with her hair, glases, and hat was probably done for disguise effect.

I see.  I just thought having long hair cover your glasses would get them smeared up, is all.  Seems a bit inconvenient, haha.

I tried my hand at translating the chapter from Japanese on my own. Please do not use this as a source as it may contain errors in translation. 

Page 2

Ayumi: Waa!! Those look so delicious!! There are tons of various kinds of cake (heart)

Genta: Seriously I would eat them all if it was ok to eat them all?

Agasa : Aa, because it's a cake buffet you can!

Mitsuhiko: But only because the Professor's lottery ticket luck is great!

Agasa: Wa Ha Ha!

Haibara: In reality he was aiming for the high grade sirloin meat...

Conan: (inner thought) Cake Buffet... If Ran heard about this she would be jealous... I should keep it a secret...

Page 3

Genta: A delicious big catch (music note)

Ayumi: Genta-kun, you took to many...

Agasa: Then I will as well...

Haibara: The Professor gets only 2 

Agasa: Okay...

Haibara: And So? what was that all about? That Police officer...

Conan: huh?

Haibara: Don't you remember the picture message you sent to me? The man with the scary face...

Conan: Aa... Kuroda the Investigations Section Chief (of Nagano) ?... Various suspicious things were said but it seemed as if they were trying to capture the criminal with an advantageous strategy... However it does concern me that he knows about me in detail... 

Kuroda: (flashback) You are sleeping Kogoro's intelligence...

Conan: He is with the Nagano Prefecture Police and will seldomly interact with me... So I am not worried...

Haibara: Oh... that's good to know...

Page 4 

All: Let's Eat!! (Itadakimasu!!)

Genta: Plum!! (thats all that comes up for Ume)

Mitsuhiko: They are delicious!!

Ayumi: Genta-kun, it's better to eat slowly!

Genta: (I don't know, but I bet its..) But if I don't eat them quickly they will be all gone!

Conan: yet do you really need to eat them?

Genta: Aaa (opens mouth) (helicopter crashes) What is this? A helicopter? 

Mitsuhiko: Just now, that was the popular Buchi Falcon Helicopter!

Ayumi: But, where did it fly from?

Saya: I'm sorry!

Page 5

Saya: Boy are you ok?

Genta: A, yeah

Saya: I just returned from buying that toy at the toy shop in front of the hotel. I just pressed the switch and it flew in the wrong direction-----...

Mitsuhiko: huh? Could you be... the talent Satami Saya-san?

Ayumi: The person who came out of Gomera?

Genta: Aa, the girl who inhaled the blood of the enemy monster (Kaijuu) !!

Saya: Shh! Keep your voices down... It's a secret that I am staying at this hotel... First let me get you a replacement cake... then we will take a picture together...

Ayumi: Wow/Really (heart)

Kyouna: You're as clever as usual I see...

Page 6

Kyouna: You are purposely getting close to those kids so you can upload a picture of them to your blog... So that the popularity ranking of your blog will rise up.... The title will be "Together with the children I met at the cake buffet" from which place, I wonder?

Saya: That however, was not my intention...

Man1: Hey, those two women, aren't they Shouno Kyouna and Satami Saya?

Woman: No way, I heard they had a really bad relationship!

Man2: That reminds me, there is a tv program planning a blog ranking competition... If I'm not mistaken the loser has to shave their head (become bald)...

Woman: EE!?

Man1: Seriously!?

Kyouna: However my victory has already been decided...

Saya: I don't know about that...

Kyouna: Oh... You haven't looked at my blog have you?

Page 7

Kyouna: I know your SE-CER-ET (HI-MI-TSU)... I already announced it, so hurry and raise your white flag... Since you already have short hair which is closer to baldness, its simple right? I'm going to head back to my room!

Yonehara: A, but weren't you going to eat cake and get your picture taken?

Kyouna: Using the same material (for the blog) as that woman would be the worst... I request that you buy some items and bring them to me!

Yonehara: A, yes...

Conan: Oh? Could you be Sakurako-san?

Yonehara: Co, Conan-kun?

Conan: What are you doing here? Aren't you a housekeeper?

Yonehara: That woman's manager has a cold... During the interval they are getting better, they requested my agency for help...  

Mitsuhiko: But why are those two staying in the same hotel?

Ayumi: they seem to have a bad relationship...

Yonehara: Aa, that...

Page 8

Yonehara: This hotel is the stage for a drama tv serial that will start in the spring... Those two are the main heroines (double heroine)...

Haibara: Didn't you know of the drama "Top Class"? Because of its relative popularity they are making a continuation...

Ayumi: Hee!

Mitsuhiko: What kind of drama is is?

Haibara: Where a woman's true nature is revealed (something about an error resulting in muddy feet??)... Don't you watch it? I have a considerably deep interest in it...

Ayumi: he, he...

Mitsuhiko: have some restraint...

Yonehara: I guess now I should go to buy the stuff at the store...

Saya: Um... after you deliver those to her, can you come by my room #504? I have some things about her that I want to talk to you about...

Yonehara: A, Sure, see you later...

Saya: ........

Page 9 

Ayumi: Hey Conan-kun? Since then, what have you been looking at?

Conan: Shouno Kyouna's blog...

Haibara: Which reminds me that woman you are talking about... She said that she placed on her blog Satami Saya's secret...

Conan: From that point on I've been looking for it... Together with dogs, introductions to her favorite manga books, how she makes food, Where is this secret...

Page 10

Kyouna: What is this!? Didn't I tell you to get the toothbrush with the super-fine bristles? 

Yonehara: I'm sorry they were out of those (didn't have for sale)... I bought the things and came back as quickly as possible!

Kyouna: Thats ok! The photography event starts at 6pm, can you come back here and wake me up at 5pm? I'm going to take a little nap...

Yonehara: Yes, I understand!

Kyouna: For your information, Absolutely no one is to open this door except for you... So please remember to wake me up at exactly 5pm! You got that!?

Yonehara: Yes...ha...

Page 11

Yonehara: Let me see... room #504...room #504... Ahh here it is! (PIN PON) eh? a heart mark? (gets hit by door) Ouch...

Saya: I'm sorry... are you alright?

Yonehara: What is that stuck to your door?

Saya: What? maybe a fan...

Yonehara: what did you want to talk about?

Saya: Oh that? Anyhow I don't feel well... I'm sorry... (shuts door)

Yonehara: Eee!?

Page 12

Genta: I could eat these all the time... I can always eat this kind of evening meal (banmeishi kue ne)...

Ayumi: Mo...

Mitsuhiki: You ate to much Genta-kun...

Yonehara: Please somehow open the door!!

Conan: huh? What is the matter?

Yonehara: I rang the buzzer for Kyouna's room many times and she never came out!!

Saya: This... is very unpleasant? Although my takes are not today... Kyouna-san's photography event was supposed to start 30 minutes ago... 

Yonehara: Saya-san...

Saya: She doesn't have time for thinks like make up as well as getting to the event...

Yonehara: Please immediately open her door with the master key!!

Page 13

Yonehara: Kyouna-san where are you?

Saya: Its time for the photograph event! ...Ah (drops hat)

Yonehara: Kyouna-san? I'm coming in? Kyouna-sa....

Page 14

Yonehara: !? Sa... KYAAAAA

Page 15

Conan: Sakurako-san immediately call the police!!

Yonehara: E? A...Yes...

Conan !? (inner thoughts) The card key is inside the room... a locked room murder!? huh? whats that white smudge... (sniffs it)

Page 16

Conan: (inner thoughts) Whipped cream!

Yonehara: Hello, is this the police!?

Saya: What the heck happened...

Conan: Could it be, the criminal is...

Saya: Who could have done this cruel thing!?

Conan: Could it be...

Side panel : The blog rival !? Next issue, we access the locked room mystery!

While talking in the Spoiler box with a few people about chapter 919, now that it is out in Chinese we noticed that the numbers on the manga volumes that the victim (kyouna) has on her shelf in the picture on her blog were out of order. This does not match the fact that she apparently has many bottles of nail polish that are in order by number the number on the bottom of the bottles.

The numbers on the manga are 11, 36, 25, 20, 12, 26, 29, 11, 2
Which if you treat it as the same as the alphabet numbers code where A=1, B=2, C=3 ect, EXCEPT you use Hiragana instead.... then you get

11 = sa
36 = ya
25 = no
20 = to
12 = shi
26 = ha
29 = 29 (its a number)
11 = sa
2 = i 

(Saya no toshi ha 29 sai) OR Saya's age is 29..... if you look back at her listed age it says 24...
This is her secret that was announced on her blog!!

About the case. I think the secret that led to the murder has something with the numbers on the mangas in Kyona's picture. Ai mention that the victim arranged her nail polish after numbers. But the mangas aren't arranged after numbers. Why? The numbers are 11-38-25-20-12-28-29-11-2. So it could mean two things. 1: The numbers has a significant meaning. or 2: It might not be her own collection the victim took a picture of. 

• Upvote 1

This is a summary of what we know from this case! everything written in [---] is what I think the hints are indicating.

(I haven't read the discussions in this topic, so sorry if I'm repeating someone's idea, This is all from what I deduced myself)

Crime scene

- Cream on the floor close to the victim [Got there from the helicopter toy that had cream on it from when it hit genta's cake]

- Card Key placed beside the victim

- Saya-san missed the Hat-holder(or whatever it's called) when trying to hang her hat[indicating that it has been moved from it's original position, and that it might've been used as the murder weapon]

Murder Suspect

- Saya-san:

* Helicopter toy thrown away[Might've had blood on it]

* Predicted the cancellation of her camera shooting[knew kyouna-san(the victim) was gonna die]

* Good balance when standing on the table[could've climbed up from her balcony to the upper-floor where the victim's room was]

* Envelope with a heart on stuck on her door[Could be intentionally placed by Saya-san so that Sakurako, who she called to her room, could see it. She opened the door quickly,that she ''accidentally'' hit sakurako in the face, so that sakurako-san wouldn't open the envelope. Could see what sakurako was doing through the peephole]

Other Hints

- Saya-san's blog photos has rarely her included in them[Could mean that the photos wasn't taken by her, in other words, the majority of her photos were stolen, which could be the ''secret'' Kyouna-san was talking about]

- Kyouna-san's polish nail collection are placed in order of number, indicating, according to haibara, that Kyouna-san is a ''careful'' person, while 9 of her 14 numbered Manga volumes are placed in a random order[Means that the 9 manga volumes are placed in an order that would reveal Saya-san's ''secret'']

-  Something revealed if something is read in english[that Saya-san hired the ''stalker'' that almost attacked her in the past, which was her reason to kill Kyouna-san]

Conan's last hint to the readers

- Haibara said that a rice cooker could not only be used to make rice, but also to make a delicious cake[what conan could relate with that sentence is that the Locked-room-murder trick could not just create an impossible case, but also hide a certain mistake that she made at the crime scene]

• Upvote 2

This is a summary of what we know from this case! everything written in [---] is what I think the hints are indicating.
(I haven't read the discussions in this topic, so sorry if I'm repeating someone's idea, This is all from what I deduced myself)

Crime scene
- Cream on the floor close to the victim [Got there from the helicopter toy that had cream on it from when it hit genta's cake]
- Card Key placed beside the victim
- Saya-san missed the Hat-holder(or whatever it's called) when trying to hang her hat[indicating that it has been moved from it's original position, and that it might've been used as the murder weapon]

Murder Suspect
- Saya-san:
* Helicopter toy thrown away[Might've had blood on it]
* Predicted the cancellation of her camera shooting[knew kyouna-san(the victim) was gonna die]
* Good balance when standing on the table[could've climbed up from her balcony to the upper-floor where the victim's room was]
* Envelope with a heart on stuck on her door[Could be intentionally placed by Saya-san so that Sakurako, who she called to her room, could see it. She opened the door quickly,that she ''accidentally'' hit sakurako in the face, so that sakurako-san wouldn't open the envelope. Could see what sakurako was doing through the peephole]

Other Hints
- Saya-san's blog photos has rarely her included in them[Could mean that the photos wasn't taken by her, in other words, the majority of her photos were stolen, which could be the ''secret'' Kyouna-san was talking about]
- Kyouna-san's polish nail collection are placed in order of number, indicating, according to haibara, that Kyouna-san is a ''careful'' person, while 9 of her 14 numbered Manga volumes are placed in a random order[Means that the 9 manga volumes are placed in an order that would reveal Saya-san's ''secret'']
-  Something revealed if something is read in english[that Saya-san hired the ''stalker'' that almost attacked her in the past, which was her reason to kill Kyouna-san]

Conan's last hint to the readers
- Haibara said that a rice cooker could not only be used to make rice, but also to make a delicious cake[what conan could relate with that sentence is that the Locked-room-murder trick could not just create an impossible case, but also hide a certain mistake that she made at the crime scene]

In the beginning of 918, Saya-san may have purposely landed the helicopter in Genta's cake, so she can take a photo of her and the kids, post it up in her blog, and may use it for an alibi.

I've had a few deductions of the crime scene myself, but most of my theories seem to have fallen short. However, Your deduction seems possible MeiTanteixX. I agree with your theory, since I can't see no other reason as to why she dropped her hat, other than she may have dropped it on purpose. Maybe the murder weapon was hidden somewhere under the hat-holder? 

As to what Conan-kun deduced, Saya-san used the toy helicopter to make it seem like Kyouna-san had the car key the entire time, making it seem like her death was an accident. I'm not entirely sure on how she done it, but as far as I know, the only reason she bought the toy helicopter was to first test it out, and then use it for committing the crime. I've deduced that maybe Saya-san could have flown the helicopter through a vent or some sort of opening from her hotel room, and flown it over to Kyouna-sans' room, and then placed the key card next to Kyouna-sans' body. I'm not sure on how she'll know where to land it, but since the layout of both the rooms are both identical, (if I'm not mistaken) she must know exactly where to place it at. Maybe this links with the hint as to where the toy helicopter was stuck on top of the air conditioner, and Saya-san, went to go get it. Maybe Conan-kun noticed something strange about the air conditioner, where it lead him to a hint.

I like your theory about the stalker, MeiTanteixX, however, I was thinking that maybe the stalker was Saya-san herself. Since she is an actress, her disguising herself as one of the workers, and almost attack Kyouna-san could have been easily done. I didn't see any mention where the police actually caught the suspect, so this may could have been possible.

I was also thinking that it may could have been possible if the room numbers were swapped with one another. I'm not sure on what it would've been used for, but maybe it could link with a reason as to why there was fan mail on Saya-sans' door. 

In the beginning of 918, Saya-san may have purposely landed the helicopter in Genta's cake, so she can take a photo of her and the kids, post it up in her blog, and may use it for an alibi.

I've had a few deductions of the crime scene myself, but most of my theories seem to have fallen short. However, Your deduction seems possible MeiTanteixX. I agree with your theory, since I can't see no other reason as to why she dropped her hat, other than she may have dropped it on purpose. Maybe the murder weapon was hidden somewhere under the hat-holder? 

As to what Conan-kun deduced, Saya-san used the toy helicopter to make it seem like Kyouna-san had the car key the entire time, making it seem like her death was an accident. I'm not entirely sure on how she done it, but as far as I know, the only reason she bought the toy helicopter was to first test it out, and then use it for committing the crime. I've deduced that maybe Saya-san could have flown the helicopter through a vent or some sort of opening from her hotel room, and flown it over to Kyouna-sans' room, and then placed the key card next to Kyouna-sans' body. I'm not sure on how she'll know where to land it, but since the layout of both the rooms are both identical, (if I'm not mistaken) she must know exactly where to place it at. Maybe this links with the hint as to where the toy helicopter was stuck on top of the air conditioner, and Saya-san, went to go get it. Maybe Conan-kun noticed something strange about the air conditioner, where it lead him to a hint.

I like your theory about the stalker, MeiTanteixX, however, I was thinking that maybe the stalker was Saya-san herself. Since she is an actress, her disguising herself as one of the workers, and almost attack Kyouna-san could have been easily done. I didn't see any mention where the police actually caught the suspect, so this may could have been possible.

I was also thinking that it may could have been possible if the room numbers were swapped with one another. I'm not sure on what it would've been used for, but maybe it could link with a reason as to why there was fan mail on Saya-sans' door. 

the thought of switching room numbers was a really good idea! with the information about identical room and missing the hatholder it would explain some of the abnormalities....like why she called sakurako to her room......However, I think it's unlikely since the managers/producers of the their show would have found it odd why they'd switch rooms UNLESS the switch was momentarily for a trick...but then it wouldn't explain why she missed the hatholder if she switched back to her original room with original hatholder.........................Either way, the reason I thought she might've hired a stalker is because since they had rivalry going between, she'd be suspected right away unless she was there when it happened!