Detective Conan World
Guest Hajime Kindaichi

27 members have voted

1. 1. .

it would be nice 2 c how the other characters r doing

like wat does Kid do most of the time in skool

it would also be nice 2 c how ran and Shinichi r most of the time

^I agree. Also, for the other BO members too. Like how they got involved with the BO and such. Because I doubt all of them were born in the BO like Ai/Shiho.

^I agree. Also, for the other BO members too. Like how they got involved with the BO and such. Because I doubt all of them were born in the BO like Ai/Shiho.

^ This. I wish there will be side-stories of Gin, Vermouth and Anokata.

It would be kind of weird to have a side story for Heiji because it would be the same show with Heiji instead of Conan. (Same show as in same types of mysteries same kind of plots... just without the detective boys, which I wouldn't mind to much.)

I would like to see a side story for either the FBI or the Black Organization and watching the show from their point of view. That would be very interesting in my opinion. Maybe the police as well, but we have seen a lot of background for the major police characters anyways.

It would be kind of weird to have a side story for Heiji because it would be the same show with Heiji instead of Conan. (Same show as in same types of mysteries same kind of plots... just without the detective boys, which I wouldn't mind to much.)

I would like to see a side story for either the FBI or the Black Organization and watching the show from their point of view. That would be very interesting in my opinion. Maybe the police as well, but we have seen a lot of background for the major police characters anyways.

What I meant was a side story on their relationship. Like when they were kids or something. And I like the idea of Akemi Miyano and Shuuchi. They deserve some spotlight. Why do I like the relationships so much? :oops:

What I meant was a side story on their relationship. Like when they were kids or something. And I like the idea of Akemi Miyano and Shuuchi. They deserve some spotlight. Why do I like the relationships so much? :oops:

Why do you like?It's maybe because they're cute couple..

The DB deserve some attention- darn it!

They deserve to have a back-story! ^^

For example- Ayumi is sweet and nice all the time but she's like Vanille (sp?) from Final Fantasy 13.

Mitsuhiko constantly feels like he has to compete with Conan.

Genta eats because he has family issues.

I'd like to see that.