Detective Conan World
alice25

How do you Think Conan/Ai will Happen if it Does.

*shrugs*

This is one of the main reasons I don't really ship it. The occasional cute scene between them will leave me squealing, but it's all one-sided. Honestly, I think the only way for it to happen is if Ran dies. Gosho would be getting a lot of criticism for ending a 20+ years romance like that. 

I doubt that Conan and Ai would become canon because Shinichi is in love with Ran and Ran is in love with Shinichi, even though the two are too stubborn to admit it to each other. I feel as though Ran waited around so long that Shinichi and Ran can not not become a couple. I feel as though the only way that Conan and Ai would become an item is if Ran completely moves on from Shinichi and falls in love with someone else because she was tired of waiting for him. Also, in order for Conan and Ai to happen, it has to be stated that there is not an permanent antidote, and that they can never create a permanent antidote.

that's why I don't get why there are so many people who support it.

Because it's cute. I don't know of anyone who legitimately thinks DC will end with CoAi, but it's not like that's going to stop anyone.

the  fan of Coai doesn't necessary think they are going to end up together.Most of them are realistic and are sure it will be Shinran in the end.
The thing is that Coai interactions are so interesting and funny that some people have more fun watching them together than watching Shinran.This is why so many people support them.

It is the same thing with KaitoxShinichi,there are many fans of them,but we all know that will never happen.If you are entertained by something,you will support it even if it's not canon.^^

• Upvote 1