Detective Conan World
Kirsch

Your MBTI Personality Type

What is your MBTI type?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What is your MBTI type?

MBTI is one of the many methods to judge your personality type. It uses 4 letters with 2 possibilities each to define the 16 types. When put together, the 4 letters make up a unique (you and a few thousand other people) personality. 

Quoted right off the official website about what each letter means:

Favorite world: Do you prefer to focus on the outer world or on your own inner world? This is called Extraversion (E) or Introversion (I).

Information: Do you prefer to focus on the basic information you take in or do you prefer to interpret and add meaning? This is called Sensing (S) or Intuition (N).

Decisions: When making decisions, do you prefer to first look at logic and consistency or first look at the people and special circumstances? This is called Thinking (T) or Feeling (F).

Structure: In dealing with the outside world, do you prefer to get things decided or do you prefer to stay open to new information and options? This is called Judging (J) or Perceiving (P).

Information pages can tell you about some quirks of each type, as well as the possible careers for the person. The 16 Personalities website even has things from work habits to romantic relationships. Of course, this is not entirely accurate. It's a standardized test; it doesn't define you, just the result you get. You may be a borderline person, able to fit in either of the two possibilities. You may take this test a second time, only to find out you got a completely different result. The purpose of this indicator is simply to... Generalize. It makes finding potential interests easier and it helps puts a label on things.

Take the test: http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

For more information: http://www.myersbriggs.org/ or http://www.16personalities.com/

==

Last year, our class all took this test for a project on our future career. I got ENTP, the "devil's advocate" who can't stick to schedules. This year (as in today), I took it again and I got... ISTP. Huh.  :huh:

EDIT: You can have multiple choices, but please keep it between 2-3 at the most.

Man, I usually don't trust personality tests because my answers change all the time, but today I got ISTJ.

Same. Last time I did it was INFP and I'm not in the mood to do it again.

I've known this quite long ago. Like 2 yrs ago, I did one and I got INTJ but becuz I was young and my characteristics might change so nah... But like idk, 3 or 4 months ago I did another one and also got INTJ. That's quite strange cuz I follow idealism...

Both the time the difference between E and I was not much :) I know I'm not that introverted :D

And I'll do another one when I'm 18 I guess when my personalities may be more stable...

The test is so long... //shot for being too lazy

Anyway, if your results vary so much, you can check the chart to see if they at least fall in the same category.

Hrmm, a lot of these questions are a bit iffy.

"You would rather call yourself pragmatic than visionary."

Maybe I would prefer one over the other depending on the situation?

I took a lot of these tests on different websites a few years ago, and I got different results each time (INTJ vs. ENFJ).

This time I happened to get ENFP, but it's probably going to change the next time I take it--whether it be today, or next year.

I got INTP , it fits me in some ways but there are also stuff that depends on my mood. Gonna take another one in a few years to see if they changed.

It's just 4 pages. Not that much.

Do not underestimate my laziness :P

Hrmm, a lot of these questions are a bit iffy.

"You would rather call yourself pragmatic than visionary."

Maybe I would prefer one over the other depending on the situation?

I took a lot of these tests on different websites a few years ago, and I got different results each time (INTJ vs. ENFJ).

This time I happened to get ENFP, but it's probably going to change the next time I take it--whether it be today, or next year.

Haha, that's why I like the slider thingy. Then again, the slider makes it difficult to hone down exactly what the formulated result is, considering you can change 25% of the result just for being one off.

Do not underestimate my laziness :P

Haha, that's why I like the slider thingy. Then again, the slider makes it difficult to hone down exactly what the formulated result is, considering you can change 25% of the result just for being one off.

*smacks* Stop being so lazy! :P