Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Silver Sky

For Filipino fans: Collectibles

I just want to ask, where can I buy Detective Conan/Magic Kaito collectibles here in the philippines? I mean, yes, we have a comic alley nearby but, they are always out of stock with Detective Conan stuffs. I want figurines :*(

Seriously, I need a Kaitou Kid figurine or anything that's involved with Kaitou Kid. Where can I buy it? For what price? Which area? :ph34r:

post-29609-0-82200000-1421143926_thumb.j

From what I've heard, there's a store called GreatToysOnline that sells figurines, though I'm not sure if they have Detective Conan merch there. There are several branches all over Metro Manila (you can look it up on Google and/or Facebook, if you want) and they also have an online store. There's also a store called JAE Collectibles that also sells figurines (the only branch I know of is in SM Megamall) but I don't know if they sell any Detective Conan stuff there. 

I suggest going through different branches and stores if you really want those figurines. I think the only DC merch I've seen (in Comic Alley) are posters, keychains, and a watch. I rarely see DC figurines here :(

They're easier to find in online stores like eBay, Amazon, and others, though. I highly suggest you look for them online since more collectibles are available there. :) 

I hope other Filipino DCW members have other suggestions! You never know :D

• Upvote 1

From what I've heard, there's a store called GreatToysOnline that sells figurines, though I'm not sure if they have Detective Conan merch there. There are several branches all over Metro Manila (you can look it up on Google and/or Facebook, if you want) and they also have an online store. There's also a store called JAE Collectibles that also sells figurines (the only branch I know of is in SM Megamall) but I don't know if they sell any Detective Conan stuff there. 

I suggest going through different branches and stores if you really want those figurines. I think the only DC merch I've seen (in Comic Alley) are posters, keychains, and a watch. I rarely see DC figurines here :(

They're easier to find in online stores like eBay, Amazon, and others, though. I highly suggest you look for them online since more collectibles are available there. :)

I hope other Filipino DCW members have other suggestions! You never know :D

Thanks for the info :D :D I'm dying to find one because they call me The-DC-Fan-that-has-no-collection LOL

Anyways, it's really useful thanks again :D :D post-29609-0-25246400-1424417068_thumb.j

Hello again! I went to the JAE Collectibles Store just now in SM Megamall (near Ace Appliance Center) and saw a couple of Conan figurines (I think they're about PhP150.00 each). Thought you should know ^_^