Detective Conan World

Yeah I have no faith in Toronto tbh...that'll never change

Boston picked up the win, and are up 3-0 on the 76ers...Brad Stevens is hell of a coach

last night showed they have just a bunch role players

no one comes back after 3-0, and neither will the sixers

ben simmons could have done better and bret brown also

its gonna be a good one in a few hours 

i think gsw win this one

Yeah the sixers and raptors are done lol no chance of that being a comeback

It's funny how Derozan was on the bench for basically 95% of the 4th Quarter, and they managed to cut the deficit against Cleveland. He was awful in that game, but damn y'all already gave him a Max contract, might as well play him 

That was an awful performance, and they should be ashamed. #1 seed and you get swept..lol smh this current version of the raptors needs a change

rockets vs warriors will be a fun watch

I'm leaning towards 6 games..and I feel one of those games (or more) they may run Houston out of the gym 

Brad Stevens got those boys playing hard! total domination against the Cavs. Can't wait for game 2!

Series is 1-1

KD had a really good game, but HOU held Klay/Draymond to 14 points total. Something you don't see every day. Harden/Ariza/Tucker put in work. 

Status of CP3 I guess depends on that. If he's good to go, then it could get interesting, but I still feel the warriors will come out on top. I wouldn't be surprised if it's Cavs-Warriors again, but tbh I'd rather Boston win. If we being real, Indiana should've took care of Cleveland, and they've gotten here only cuz of LeBron turning into a God. I'd love for them to go home. 

Smart to not risk anything and keep CP3 out if it goes to game 7. The rockets know how to win with Harden, but it'll be interesting tonight to see how they play when he's on the bench, an area where GSW can capitalize. 

and of course Lebron with another monster game...my god this team stinks w/o him LOL. But no Kevin Love for Game 7, who's basically the #2 guy, so those other guys are needed more than ever.

last night was horrible

d antony basically lost from the beginning since he decided to run the first team to the ground with all those minutes

i doubt cp3 will be of any use to them

we all know how hamstrings work

kerr should put steph on him and speed him over

i know

gonna be a great game 7 

cant wait

bron gonna go for 60

shame he gonna play all 48