Detective Conan World

Could be an interesting matchup if the Wolves are able to somehow contain James Harden, but that's no easy task. KAT is gonna need to be huge in the series, and they can't let Houston get hot from 3, otherwise the series will be short. Yeah not having to play OKC in the first round helps GSW a bit. Aren't Portland playing the Pelicans?

Agreed, now is the time for Wiggins to step up, and prove that contract was worth it. In a perfect scenario, we'd see an aggressive Wiggins on defense, and a better off the ball player. If he continues to show little improvement, I don't see him lasting in Minnesota very long. 

man

the gsw picked the spurs up where they left them

so routine

the pelicans are amazing

they grit and grind

if only boogie were there

rondo is just underrated cause of personality

and sixers are flat out scary

with belineli and iliyasova they are so much better

Yep, usual work by GSW. With the Kawhi drama, there's just so much going on with the Spurs right now. They'll be lucky to pull out one win. The Pelicans are very nice, I'm expecting AD to do some damage in the playoffs. Philly is really fun to watch. Ben Simmons is special man, hopefully Embiid can come back soon.

i was surprised to see indiana crush the cavs

and whats interesting

they have nice bigs in turner, young, sabonis

they only need to defend the 3 and they will be fine

lets have the real

is portland overrated

i mean

sure they had that 13 game win streek

but that was an aboration

kobe had a month where he avg. more than 45 but that was 1 month

i just dont see them passing the pelicans with the way they play

Ye, if they beat them by like 5 or something it would've been one thing, but the Cavs were no match for them, honestly. Pacers were just more hungry. Yeah I'm not too high on the Blazers. Most of the streak was due to the usual Lillard and CJ, and guys around them picking up the slack at the right time. I still see the Pelicans winning that series. AD and Jrue will be tough to stop.

Agreed, I figured the Bucks would snatch Game 2, but Boston is finding a way to pull out wins even w/o Kyrie. The Bucks aren't getting much help from their starters outside of Giannis and Middleton. Henson and Bledsoe need to wake up, or the series is over. I caught the Utah-OKC game, good stuff. A few of the ESPN guys have Utah winning that series. I'd prob give Mitchell the edge in ROY as of right now, he was clutch in game 2. 

X-factor of that matchup would be the Pelicans backcourt no doubt. Yeah, the Raptors haven't been too impressive so far. Not looking like a strong #1 seed. Game 5 is tonight...we'll see the energy they come out with. Also Utah with the chance to close the series out against OKC...man that team might be better off home anyway. This summer will be interesting for them. 

utah made a  mistake in this game, unfortunately

they should feed of their home crowd and close this

i expect snyder to explore westbrook and coach them to a win

indiana also made a mistake

oh well

these two got to grind to win the next ones

i expect steph to play game 1 with minutes restriction

I caught the replay of that game...and man Utah was up by 25 at one point LOL I expect them to rebound in the next game. Their fans get pretty hype, so agreed. I'd figure Steph would be ready by game 1-3, not sure which one he'll come back though.

He took a ton of shots but that's just usual Russ. I don't blame him tbh, Melo and PG were useless in that game. As for the Pacers, I'm glad they clobbered the Cavs in that game. This series should've been over, but the Pacers allowed the Cavs to stay in it. 

I don't know what they'll do tbh. Melo isn't needed, but I'd be shocked if he left 28 million on the table. Gonna have to see what PG does this summer. I don't think Donovan is the right fit for this team. Pretty entertaining series from the Cavs-Pacers. They play Tristan Thompson and what do you know...it actually helps ....the coaching is SMH at times in Cleveland. Pacers definitely earned the respect of the Cavs that's for sure. Still think Indiana could've won this series before it reached game 7, but they got the experience, and should be on people's radar next year. It's good for the Eastern Conference as well for better teams outside of Cleveland. 

what bothered me in that game 7 is that lance played 11 minutes

which was stupid

the pacers are just 7 guys you rotate and you cut it to 6

but i think they need to find a bench and they will be fine

melo is so in his head, if he were half as good as he was we wouldnt be talking about a bench role

Yeah, that was a bad move on the coaching. No way he should only be playing 11 mins. With OKC, they need to go in the off-season, assuming no one leaves, and try to make all the pieces work. This is what separates the great coaches from the rest.