Detective Conan World

Oof, late, but here I am.

You catch that Rockets-Warriors game?

big game from CP3. Warriors say they aren't worried, which is pretty valid since the playoffs is another ballpark compared to regular season. Regardless, good to see some competition for the Warriors though, cake walks to the finals for Warriors and Cavs has gotten stale in my opinion.

and the Cavs gave up 148 points...yikes. Even LeBron can't carry this terrible defense. I keep telling people, stop saying "yeah but they'll make the finals"....okay? but they won't win a title playing this. Sorry this ain't looking for the Cavs.

OKC finding their groove, man. Won their last 4 games. PG had a great game in one of those.

yeah

pretty dope how the rockets got the W

but im not worried

next time klay will be on harden all night and he cant do much when klay is on him

also playoffs are their weaknes

the gsw have harden who will come through for them at the end

plus KD is more efficient once steph is besides him

the cavs are bad

i get that O wants that max but he has been jacking up shots

i was watching and all i see is how can a achieve a stat...so to speak

crowder looks like he is lost on D

got o give mayor props to stevens when you look at everything

and JR...wow

OKC looked good cause they played the cavs

come on

it looked like drills more than a game

Yeah true.

Oh wow Blake to the Pistons?? 

John Wall out for 2 months damn..

Cavs in the news for all the wrong reasons....man it's messy right now this team is destructing

i never expected blake to be traded

i thought he would be a clipper for life

to me the trade makes no sense either way

the wizards are now in big trouble

they will need his playmaking abilities

i dont understand why are the cavs so much in the news

its anoying

Considering they were 14th place last season, it's still something they should be proud of. I mean, they didn't beat up on teams in the past, and Embiid x Simmons is the clear reason for that. Yah he could come back in 2-4 weeks though, so at least it's not an injury he'll need extended time off for. 

John Wall coming back from injury as well.

Kyrie is out too. Injury bug all over the NBA.

To answer the Westbrook part, nah I haven't. Missed a few of their games.

and yeah the Spurs have 8 of their last 10, Pop is something else.

What's crazy is that they are allowing the least points from opposing teams...and they don't even have their best perimeter defender..

that's something else!

Honestly, he really could be the true GOAT. He did all of this w/o ever coaching guys like MJ, Kobe, and Bron.

I can't wait for the playoffs, gonna be good!

Agreed. Not to mention the guys he had around Duncan/Manu/Parker, they weren't exactly 6th Man of the Year guys.

Western Conference is so tight right now...#4-#10 is like 1-2 games apart it's wild.

They just keep sliding downhill..Jimmy Butler comes back tonight against the Lakers so maybe he can help them finish the last three games on a high note. Him being out 17 games was a blow. Yeah, I'm still not big on Wiggins, tbh. Not really what his ceiling is, but he's just not consistent for my liking.

I think what's more important, is not really can he play, but will he play that style? KD has the tools, and honestly he should have no problem taking this team to the 2nd round while Curry is recovering. KD seems hell bent on being this bad guy now, which is weird, and unnatural for him, but what better way to channel that into something good, then to show that aggression in the playoffs? For a person of his caliber, if he can't handle the first round with Klay, Draymond, etc at his side w/o Curry...then they're in trouble.