Detective Conan World

It only works if they have KD as well. If both we're gone, it would be really hard to get that equal talent back.

Free Agency has begun, and boy the guys are getting PAID. 

Noah to the Knicks pretty much a lock. 72M though? whew.

I definitely the Lakers could've got Mozgov for way less, but whatever. I would rather them have made a deal on draft day instead.

Heard the KD meeting with the Warriors went well...hmmmmm

Sure, cant have it the other way around

The amount that folks are getting is insane

This will create more teams to fight during the season. Im thinking with this cap that the only, mostly, way teams will win now is by drafting high picks. Lakers it will take time but you willget there. I like mozgov, i think he got a bad treatment in the new cavs sistem. He played great those first finals. Im looking first to see what walton can do with him. Walton is having bigs that will go down low. But that was toomuch, maybe 40/4 would have been realistic.

He would get a whole lot less, but would create the most dynamic backcout in history. And green would be a great passer for him in ways that no one ever was in okc. 

If he wants a chip, its either spurs or gsw

Ginobili coming back to play for another year.

Horford signs with the Celtics.

KD decision in 24-36 hours 

The clippers have signed their 6th man for an apsurd amount...but hey its their money.

Rondo with the bulls, he got some fine money. His playmaking skill will be great.

Horford should be happy beyond happy. 28M per year...pfff.

All eyezon kD

Im thinking if the heat dont sign someone great they will let wade go cause he took a cut for them more times 2 many. Now NY or LA will be his focus and im thinking LA more cause of Of his wife. They will give her some hollywood jobs there. They have strong solid bigs and a nice young sqd. With him i think they can make the playoffs since dallas wont be making it this season

Sooooo, guess who has an all time great team. I dont hate it, folks who do are mostly envious or whatever. The q is how will kev do with the san fran media. He is kinda labled as weak against them. Do you think kareems all time scoring title is far from his, well not that far, from his reach. Im also thinking that green will avg. 10p 10r 20s and win mvp. There is no reason for them to go for a lot of wins just get home court. Rest and health should be no1. Also im wondering if pau will join them. Then they would be covered for the playoffs on every position and stat. 

Im looking forward to the lakers future, the gsw will have to go away some time. Luke is thinking...did i leave 4-5 rings behind for this /???

LA would def be interesting for Wade in a veteran role. Good locker room presence. 

If anyone could get close to that number, I think it would be KD. Pure scorer right there. I agree no need to chase wins that'll lead to fatigue. That starting lineup is stacked now with KD joining the Warriors. 

Looks like Pau signed a deal with the Spurs. 2 year deal/30M. Duncan should just go ahead and retire now. 

LOL he could think like that, only time will tell. It'll be worth it if he's able to lead the lakers to a title in a few years. 

It seems wade will talk to the heat. Shame. With him they could have been better by a lot.

But now he has 3 great players beside him and here he will have to share. The big men are a problem cause of rebounding.

I think someone reported that tim is going to leave the game. He was a legend. I always liked pau, he still is top 5 pf in the game and an all time great. Spurs are looking strong. But they wont beat the gsw. Steph is the only player kawhi cant guard, and cant grab rebounds if baskets keep dropin.

I hope he doesnt get screwed, he is smart and knows the game a lot. Like father like son. But he is bringing in big men that can go down low which is a great thing

It's sad they it took this long for them to realize they should give Wade more money. The guy took pay cuts for them, and he deserved it. Dude brought so much to the Heat.

Yeah he's really thinking about retiring. He should tbh. You got Aldridge last year, and now Gasol. Retire with a HOF career and let the guys who can be productive continue to play for the Spurs. Unfortunately, now with the KD move, I don't see the Spurs overcoming that. 

i love par, he is ruthless

wade should have been given money long ago, but id wonder if there is a way to get paid off the books

smart decision, his tank was empty

gasol is a nice edition, but gsw has to get some guys that can rebound

and keep their bench good

Me too. A very good pickup. They got Zaza Pachulia as well.

The Warriors are setting up their team to be even stronger. 

Definitely, but seems kinda lame to not play for two seasons, and wanna join the warriors. He could've just signed with them or the Cavs 1-2 years ago 

Well, he could have with the cavs. No one saw tge gsw being this great. But he will play 5-10 min and hit 2-3 3s. Im wondering can he hit shots anymore. I still think he is in great shape and does not need to work a lot for the minutrs he will be getting. 

Wade is gone. i think its a great move. He wasnt getting money, so he had to look after no1. And with todays money...man. the heat would have been nowhere next season. Im thinking that they want to get rid of bosh. They will not let him play regardless of how many doctors say he can and let him go.

Bron with the 3yr/100M contract.

Christmas lineup

Cavs - Warriors

Knicks - Celtics

Bulls - Spurs

T-Wolves - Thunder

Clippers - Lakers

Loving the fact that demar has been living up to his contract and that the raptors are doing great

Memphis overpayed someone just  a bit

Westbrook wont avg a triple double for an entire season

Gsw have a rebounding problem

Clippers the usual

How about them luke walton lakers

And the losess gave been the kind of that were from those with not a lot of exp

Playoffs...???

Yeah DeMar scoring 30 in 7 out of 8 games is really something. Maybe will see him uplift his team come playoff time

Still think it was a bad idea for GSW to lost Bogut and Ezeli. Defensive numbers have been down compared to last year. I mean you don't let two 7 footers go tbh

Man the Lakers have been the most fun to watch (and the 76ers too!). Those games with losses were competitive. I like what Luke is doing with this team. They relate to him,

which is a good thing, and his willingness to adapt helps the team. Basketball seems to be fun again for these guys. If they find a really good rhythm throughout the season, the

playoffs could be possible.

I still think he will need others to step a bit in the playoffs

Ofc im calculating that he will play like this when they get there

I only think that bogut was a mistake

But his contract was big

Ezeli was bad 

Im kinda disapointed in mcgee

He has the athletic ability to play with them and he us same old shaqtin player

And zaza...didnt he have 11reb per game last year

Whats up with that

What i like about the lakers is that they are deep

No one is playing over 30

And everyone scores 

Ingram with years is going to be our laker KD

So the future is bright

Twolves have not been good

Jonas needs to elevate his game. I know his numbers are up from the past years, but this guy was a top 10 pick (correct me if I'm wrong) I miss seeing bigs who were more dominant

Ezeli was far from the greatest, but losing two 7 footers is never gonna result in anything good

yup it was like close to 10 rebs

Yeah I agree, if they somehow snuck in the playoffs, it would be because of their depth

A year everyone expected the T Wolves to be on the come up, it's actually the lakers instead

i think come playoff time he will

he is  talented, from what i have seen 

they should have kept bogut somehow

but what you gonna do

i have to say that the only great player on the wolves is KAT

wiggins and lavine are just athletic and shooters

they will get a great pick based of of history and they should search for a  PG that cn defend and can play like CP3

they dont need anymore bigs and guards 

Wiggins had a huge game against the Lakers. 47 points. His game has really improved.

A PG who can contribute on both ends would really boost their team.