Detective Conan World

It's like Kyrie couldn't miss. Good thing they get Green back for game 6 because w/o him in game 5, and then Bogut going out,

the Cavs were able to get to the paint easily. Klay was hot in the first half, but cooled down later on. I thought Steph was making a few bad passes

as well. Love wasn't a factor whatsoever. 

it would have never happened if green played in 5

its still a great position for gs, but the 2 shooters have to make 15-3PTs, team overall: 23

iggy will play, he is not missing it

gs should aim for dwight in the off season

they have to rebound better, and by that i mean limit thompson and lebron from gettin OR

Not to mention Harrison Barnes is 2/22 in the last two games..awful 

Luckily they go back to oracle, but who knows at this point. 

the thing is, they just have to make those 2 play like they did in g4 (bron, kyrie)

and take care of rebounds

i mean come on, T.Thompson is only great against them...its stupid 

im surprised they didnt get a big before this season and now the flaws are showing 

It was pathetic like c'mon...how do you go scoreless in the last 4:39

Draymond had a great game, and I felt like Steph was playing hero ball. He was careless with the the passes, and had a horrible game. Klay was not good either.

Kyrie really abused Steph. That 3 he had at the end was big time!!

They need a big man, badly. 

if i were them i wouldnt give that much to barnes and ezeli, but find someone like a T.Thompson to grab boards and play D. The league has a lot of those which im sure that someone would like. Dwight howard might opt out and he would fit great with them cause he can play D, he is a great rebounder, he is athletic and can move without the ball. So the other things you might have to work out on are there, which we all know of. There is Roy Hibbert who could work well alongside Green in closing the paint + he is a 85% FT shooter...A CENTER. We have Noah, he is intense. Al Horford, Ersan Ilyasova, Zaza Pachulia, Timofey Mozgov, and a bunch of more. The only thing is how much money they want. Bogut is a great rim protector but lets face it, he plays like 15min that prevent him from getting injured, he is only there to grab rebounds, block shots and close out players. Sure they want to keep the young guys but they suck so bad cause they have been figured out. I would keep them but the price is too high.

Steph has to be a better ball handler, over 4 TOs a game is stupid

i will say the injuries plus the okc series have taken a toll on him, but that didnt hurt his ability to think

klay was bad in the last 2 games, shooting wise

If green was never suspended, they would have won

the cavs will be in the next years finals, so they better loud up

lets face it, its the east, and no one will challenge them 

Yeah they definitely don't deserve a lot of money. Now that Dwight opted out of his contract, the Warriors could be a really good fit. At least he'd get more touches than he did in Houston. A lot of good free agents they can pursue, so it'll be interesting to see what they do. Could go after KD too.

Steph should learn to become a better point guard this summer. Yeah I agree unless something changes, the Cavs look like they'll be right back in the finals next year. 

I would say that they have nice starting guards , they should only search for bigmen and dome bench players. The bench sucked later on. Whos to blame for that. Dwight at one point in time was wanted by the gsw but the $ was low. Im thinking he will want more now if he is going there.

On the other hand, things in laker an wolves land look bright. With their new HCs and young players both teams looking goooood. It will be a great thing to look forward to, and lakers must win. 

KD will have an answer for is soon. He says its not about the $, so i dont know what to expect cause he has a hell of a team in Okc. But i think thats the way we want to see them, as some sort of a great team. In the final minutes of the game its stupod TO after another, hero ball, iso plays ( i dont mind, but finish them ) no movement of any sort, giving up FTs. I think he should just go, a fan is born every day.

We shall agree that the clippers will be good but not great. SAS is old in the wrong placess. Its time to find a young PG and C. Memphis is old and broken, portland fights but they need allstars. NOP are...bad, wont be playoff material. Dallas is old and injured. East will be east.

So its a race between cavs and the team who rebuilds itself  for the playoffs. KD will shake or wont the west, might be the east as well

The Knicks picked up Derrick Rose..hmm I kinda like this move. Now they're interested in Gasol, Howard, Noah, etc. 

I'm excited to see how the lakers perform next year. NBA Draft tonight, barring a trade, I assume they pick Ingram? 

Since KD said he'll make a "basketball decision", it'll be interesting. He certainly should see what's out there. 

the knicks will be somewhat good, porzingis is a force, melo...im not sure, rose...im not sure

depends on the other players they will bring and the system they play in

either cousins, butler, george for the second pick

without that its dont talk to us

if he goes to gs, i have no problem with it

we as fans who never played the game on that level dont know how it is

magic wanted to go back to school if he didnt play with kareem

magic played a decade with more HOFs then most teams have retired jerseys of their greats

larry had the same

traded, drafted or orchestrated it does not matter

a ring is a ring

he has his money, he would have his ring

the other does not matter 

He's definitely an upgrade from Calderon at PG. If he can give anything like last year (16/17 and 5), they'll be fine.

LOL exactly. If it's not trading for those guys, no thanks.

If he's looking for a lot of $$, he won't leave this year. If he cares about winning more, he should rethink that. Even if you sign for 150 million, KD should know that doesn't guarantee a title in OKC. It might be time to move on. I bet him and Russ are thinking about this.

Lets be honest, he is not going for teams like the lakers, teams that are in rebuild mode. He will join a team that has a shot at the chip. And they are gsw, lac, sas, cavs, ny. But if he joins davis in NO that would be amazin considering them and what they can do. 

Damn it, will he just come out. This is making me crazy

I think im more stunned about this Ibaka trade then the gsw losing the finals and draft combined 

This will make kd think a bit 

Now I'm hearing the Lakers won't be having a meeting with him, so that's a closed door now. Yeah it would be pointless to leave OKC only to go a team that isn't a title contender yet. The Knicks could have a good shot at him.

I was lost with the Ibaka trade. They must fear that KD will leave. I think OKC won that trade. Oladipo is an upgrade they really could use next year. 

Draft talk: I'm fine with the Ingram pick. This year's draft wasn't loaded like in the past. I like Buddy Hield with Davis in New Orleans. They finally got him some help. I wanna see what Ben does in philly as well. I'm sure the fans are tired of the "trust the process" they wanna see that translate into wins. They have so many bigs on that team I'm curious to see how they all fit together.

Im thinking that with the cap thats gone this high and will go higher that teams will be only made champs ( mostly ) by drafts. I readthat derozan will get 153M in 5 yrs...wow, thats a lot for someone like him. This is why i think LA, phila, wolves, NO will be great

I like ingram. There is enough time to bulk up a bit. Ben will be great too. I was thinking that buddy was going to boston since they like college educated players. 

I wish we could find a way to get cousins without dealing randal, ingram, russell, clarkson, nance. Sacramento is a bust org.

KD will either join the gsw or spurs. Both of those are great org. that will have his best interest, are team oriented, have great staff, great egoless players. He would be amazing if he was paired with green

153M? wow I hope some dumb team doesn't do that lol similar to barnes. Heard the 76ers are serious about signing him for some crazy reason. Portland too.

Buddy and AD should be exciting. He was the best shooter in the draft. He should fit well in Gentry's system, and will open up the floor for Davis and others. 

Me too. The Kings really didn't do anything at the draft. Heard they're unlikely to trade him this summer, yet they never surround him with talent. It makes no sense. Like, just trade the guy for some pieces already. If the Lakers had him right now.....man. 

I'm gonna be watching where KD goes the most. So many teams he could choose, and make them that much better. 

It seams that KD wont even go to la to talk to anyone in laker org, just the clippers...maybe

So based on that im thinking he is going for great office ( from top to the watter guy) and great players.

There will only be 2 like that if he does want to leave okc

Miami, has no chance

Clippers are a maybe and NY might get a 5% chance

I'm thinking Warriors or back to OKC for him next year. Free agency may be more interesting for KD summer 2017. With Oladipo on the team now, he could see what they do in the West next year. Then test the market. 

The thunder should trade russ. He is a KD stopper. Its clear at this point that the 2 dont fit. he won mvp without him he can win with 2 great role players that replace russ in his team. But tomorrow is the day where we know more