Detective Conan World

Watching Game 1 right now. Livingston on fire.

Warriors from 20 point lead down to 11 when the starters came in. T____T Curry? Thompson? What happened?? 

Oh the disappointed look on King James. He is a little passive today. He could a lot better. :/ 

Congratulations Warriors fans. To the Cavs, there's still 6 more games. 

its nice that you joined us astra, i love it when more folks  join in

i dont think klay and steph will play like this again, but its best if their role players and bench players step up now on their home court and leave those 2 for the road games

i think livingston played bad against okc but here he was delight to watch

green as i predicted would have a better game against these players then OKCs, these are not as good as those were

irving was bad but james and love got along great

ezeli is a no show, he has to be better

and for barnes, if you are a PF, grab more rebounds 

Yeah Steph & Klay will play much better, which is scary for the Cavs. The Warriors bench really came through in game 1, especially Livingston.

7 guys in double figures (3 from the bench.) GSW shot 33% from 3 and still won by 15 lol

Cavs shot so poor, they need to do better if they wanna win this series

No excuse for Love and Irving 

Lebron almost had a triple double but still a loss

Yeah Barnes can't be 6'8 and only grab 1 rebound gotta do better on the boards

i think its time for steph and klay to explode in these 2 games to close this

they already have the confidence + the game

the inserted doubt in the cavs mind

also, lou is crazy if he thinks his bench is going to help them in any way

they play their starters and and one guy from the bench max minutes 

they are basically the clippers of last year

mozgov cant be any good sitting out this much and now he starts, same with Mo

Yeah they should capitalize now while the Cavs look defeated

Lue isn't making the right adjustments, I think they need to go bigger in game 3

Yep that bench isn't helping whatsoever, plus the Cavs can't really match the Warriors athleticism 

I can't see the Cavs winning 4 out of 5 games 

lmao @ irving. yeah he's a 1 dimensional player.

We'll see what they do. Still think the Warriors win the series. 

steph and klay should be ashamed of themselves for letting their teammates down

the bench and their role players are playing great, those 2 need to step up and produce big

green will follow cause he sneaks behind their great performances

but playing like that will only diminish his production

its a team sport, find a way 

I think they will, they are both to blame, bron had a bad 4th so his dirty plays i get. For the greater good, green has to let some things go sometimes. Next season they will be hard on him if he does these things again but for now they will let it pas

Bron gotta cut the tough guy act lol I get green sees himself as a competitor but he might wanna tone it down going forward otherwise the refs are gonna label him a dirty player and those guys have it rough when it comes to calls

Idk I think they should let it go (they prob won't.) It was pretty physical for most of the game..very old school 

And thats what i like

Tough plays

Everyone talks about how soft things are, yet they run at the chance, to talk whe things get rough how dirty some players are

It is what it is bron fans will defend him while gsw fans will defend green

Folks should. Move on

Agreed. That part has been missing in the league.

Cavs need to regroup and focus on game 5 instead of swaying the refs to suspend green

dont know about todays rules much, but if you take a swing at someone that is serious matter

doesnt it work the same today for someone who provokes the player

and lets take into consideration that barbosa and speights didnt play against them in g4, they will be so pumped for a close out game at home just like the other bench players

cavs have bigger problems tho think about then green playing g5, many will step up for him

who will step up for someone like irving or lebron, who clearly cant play iso cause they double then rotate then defend the J

they are so good at the small stuff that the only one that matches them is san antonio, the only difference is youth when it comes to those 2

also, i wish the refs would start calling Tristans travels, he gets the board then walks like a wild man to the rim 

They just aren't built to beat the warriors. Shump, Mozgov and Delly aren't contributing at all in these finals.

Cavs barely have any reliable outside shooters. Love and Irving stink on defense. 

Pretty crazy lebron never dedicated time to improve his J....he should realize once that athleticism disappears, then what?

Being a good shooter is key to longevity. But anyway, they better make some moves in the offseason, otherwise they'll keep seeing the same results. 

actually i think mozgov played rather great the last finals and then he got benched the next season

the thing is i believe that they do have a great team, its just that there is no team chemistry

i used to make fun of barbosa before, runs like crazy and trows the ball

now he is an awesome bench player who helps and contributes a lot, just because the personnel found a way to make use of his talents

barkley said that irving makes love look like rodman on defence

i think he had a good J, and that it faded when he returned back to the cavs

so green got suspended, i dont think that they are in trouble, IF THE SPLASH BROTHERS SHOW UP AND OTHER GUYS FIGHT FOR THE BOARDS

pivotal is making sure that gsw capitalize on fatigue by irving and james 

they will play 45min from now on

I gotta disagree on the great team notion. Good yes, not great, imo.

They shouldn't be in too much trouble w/o green. The players seem angry about it, which might be a good thing come game time. Could fuel them.