Detective Conan World

Yeah I did it's really dumb honestly. 

Not too much changes in the NBA these past 3 weeks. Gonna point what I've noticed. 

Warriors are 52-5. With only 25 games left, they have a great shot at the record. Curry put up 51 points recently so effortlessly. 

Well, the Rockets are who I thought they were, awful. Honestly people get caught up in the scoring of Harden and don't realize the problems they have. They're at the moment a .500 team barely clinging on to the 8th seed. I mean the Blazers lost FOUR  starters last year, and they're 1 game ahead of Houston who has two superstars. Now they're looking for a buyout for Ty Lawson (I knew he wouldn't amount to much there.) Can't play defense either. I wanna see what they do this summer cause Dwight needs to just leave.

Speaking of the Blazers, I love what Lillard and McCollum are doing there right now. Could be a dangerous backcourt in the future. 

I'm so glad D'Angelo Russell is starting the rest of the season now. Byron Scott did him dirty all those games by keeping him on the bench in the 4th Quarter. I'm sorry but keeping rookies on the bench is hindering their development. When they get playing time, we see how good Russell, Clarkson, and maybe Randle too can really be. Did you hear about the Lakers being "conflicted" about firing Byron Scott? lol they should find a new coach, he's not very good with rotations.

Joe Johnson is signing with the Heat. Sorry Lebron haha. 

Kyle Lowry put up 43 points on the Cavs. I wonder are we gonna see the same Raptors in the playoffs, or will they make some noise? what do you think?

the gsw have a great schedule in their favor the next 20+ games

i think they can pull a 73-9, maybe 74-8 if they beat the okc tonight 

the rockets are an embarrassment

they fire a coach who got them to the finals, west finals, last year and the replace him with this dude

if they were in LA i could understand the drama

and all these lies they keep making up

they are so ridiculous

the blazers are so good, i didnt have them anywhere this year

i thought lillard would be scoring 30 a game and thats that

i dont like scott as the coach, it was clear 15 games in to the season that the lakers would be a miss

and that it was better to let the young ones play more and more so that they could develope

i love kobe, but put him aside for once

mark jackson should be the coach with tibs being there to assist him

they can relate to young players

i think that joe has run out of gas long time ago

what a dagger by lowrey 

WOW at that Thunder-Warriors game. That Curry game winner was like from 38ft! what can't this guy do.

That would be a very interesting playoff series no doubt. 

Cavs lost 3 of their last 4 games. His teammates need to step up their game cause there's no way in hell they win a title with their current performance. You know it's not going well when J.R. Smith is saying something lol. 

i do have to say this

i dont remember or can think of any team that has outrebounded someone by 20, let alone 30 ž, and lost the game

what steph did was amazing, as well as his teammates

from D to cluts points to game winning move to game winning FTs

but oscar was right, that dude should have picked steph up right away and not let him shot the 3

the okc are so bad as a team it makes you dont care about them

i remember when the lakers ( 2008-2010 ), when kobe was out, they won without him

thats how you knew they were a great team

these cavs only missed bron and lost to these wizards...ridiculous

Yeah that was definitely strange. Most teams with that many rebounds I would assume had a great shot at winning the game. Eh, I think Oscar shouldn't comment on that. Steph isn't your average guy you can just pick off easily. Most other guards, yes, but his handles are superb. He finds many ways to manuver through the court. Oscar is the wrong guy to say it seeing how the guys he played against stunk on defense.

Sadly these Cavs players aren't as talented as those Laker guys. I really think LeBron misses Miami, and for obvious reasons, won't admit it. I think he assumed that since he went to four straight finals, and won two, that the transition to Cleveland would be smooth. The effort and talent just isn't there in his teammates. 

The Warriors beat OKC again. Man, who can beat these guys? haha. 

steph is just awesome, folks can hate on him all they want but he will give it to you 

not since kobe and wade have i seen someone that can take over games like steph

i think defensive players back then were rougher than today, but with his handles...cant be guarded 

and back then kobe had odom coming off the bench

everyone will miss stability in life once they lost it

i dont know what else can this org do for lebron

hey have given him everything that was capable of giving

but i think he misses wade thee most 

and they lost to teams that were bad on their bad nights 

Most likely guys from Jordan's era..back when contact was allowed. Before that? defense was bad. 

He got too caught up in the fantasy. He won two rings and thought it would be easier to win a ring for a Cleveland than in the past. He thinks recruiting mediocre guys to the Cavs will guarantee a title. These guys have no identity. Guys like Ariza, Farmar, Odom, etc knew their role and contributed. Better too. 

Honestly, the Heat probably have a higher upside than the Cavs. Wade, Dragic, Whiteside, Bosh..and then there's 2016 free agency...+ Pat Riley it could get interesting for them. 

80s D was brutal, the bad boys and celtics were rough

They changed the game for jordan, they made the hard plays illegal so that it would be easy for him to win

You know, i have been saying that the okc should trade ibaka cause he and the team dont get along

Miami could use him, or anybody

Speaking of bosh, i dont like what im about to say cause i like bosh, but the heat are playing better cause he is out

Wow I was so caught up on Oscar I forgot about the 80's lmao yeah those guys were tough as hell.

Yeah they should move on from Ibaka.

True, but I hope things are good for Bosh with his condition soon.

1. Towns 2. Russell 3. Porzingis 4. Okafor (needs to work on his defense) 5. Booker. The Suns are awful, but he's really shining for them.

i know i would have KAT as 1

porzingis has been great like okafor

but i kinda agree with you on russell cause he does not have the freedom that those 2 have 

they are the like he main focus on their team while russ is not on the lakers

but next season he has to improve his entire self

but i will throw out there randal and nance

Yeah now that he's a starter for the rest of the season, he'll only get better heading into next year. I like Nance'e energy. I didn't put Randle cause he isn't technically a rookie, but he's been a double double machine.

Overall, I like the rookies from this year. They could look scary in a few years.

minnesota has got to get some great players to surround their young ones

thats the only difference

tonight Russell has to show up cause he is playing the best player, i dont expect them to win cause winning is a team effort but as an individual he has got to close to steph 

Russell ended up playing better than Steph. I was surprised how well the rookies played against the Warriors. They beat the Magic last night too. I really don't like that Byron held these guys on the bench for so long. Give them a better coach and watch this team blossom. 

Scott is old school, idk what kind, but he has to be updated on the game. Do you know that scotts best coaching days were when he had a great pg( kidd, cp3 ). So by some way, he and russ will be great together.

Also, cavs will fall today

That's if he gets the chance next year. The kids are progressing on their own, not because of Byron. You can tell they were tired of losing. He benefited from having great PG's in the past. His methods for handling rookies is very outdated. He should stick to coaching teams with veteran guys on it.  

Who knows but they love giving guys tons of chances for some reason.

That Lakers-Cavs game was very fun to watch. Vintage Kobe came out once again, and I loved how a lot of those shots were with Lebron guarding him. Channing Frye had a solid game too. He was hot from the three point line. Kyrie had a good game too.

If i were the young guys i would work out all off season all day.

They are making some stupid misstakes, randal should go to hakeem while russ and clarkson practice mid range game

Im kinda whishing that the nba gives the lakers 1st pick and not the 6ers.

Randle's handles are too sloppy. It's very annoying at times. He's not that good at driving to the basket cleanly so he needs to work on that in the summer.

The other two settle too much for jumpers, which don't always go in. Honestly they could learn a lot from Kobe's game. The footwork, fadeaway, pump fake, etc.

I do see that, but not everyone is mj, magic, kareem, oscar, shaq when they come in to the nba

Plus these kids only go 1 year in college and jump in to the nba

If i were them, i would say. We had our tryouts

Take 2 weeks off, rest, clear your mind, and lets go to work

Lets go with kobe, hakeem, dirk, garnett and see what we can do

I think russ, nance, jr and jc are young and ready

I hope the draft is rigged so we get the 1st pick cause 76ers dont know nothin

And try to get someone to team up with them

And let go of hibert, my god is he bad

Russ now grabs more rebounds than him

Nice. I'll probably catch most of the games since I'm on break.

Since Simmons isn't in the tournament, I'll be watching Ingram to see what he can do.