Detective Conan World

I like Basketball and i love watching the NBA

Lets start by recent results :

Charlotte 103-95 Toronto

Houston 120-96 NY Knicks

Miami 83-99 Portland 

Toronto loosing was not what i expected, then again they had a poor shooting night

Nothing special about Houston killing NY Same with Portland 

The Knicks stink this year. Man the raptors got off to a hot start, but I don't see them taking down the Bulls in the playoffs.

Perhaps, but I'm not too confident they have the offense to overcome the Bull's defense, but we'll have to see.

Can't lie, it's tough seeing Pau play good since I'm a lakers fan, but I understand we never let him just play with all the trade rumors, but it's great he got another chance (especially a contender.) Woo, the knicks are just a mess.

d2f4cf124239e93b71c3492f84bbb65e_crop_ex

Sweet! tbh, he played like crap during a few games, but he's one of those guys that needs motivation and support from his group to consistently play at a high level. No doubt he was the best choice. Best thing for them is to wait for summer '15 and/or '16 to see what key pieces they can acquire.

Every team should welcome and suport their players, also help and motivate them, cause you dont want them to drift away from the team. I have heard there are some great pleyers free this summer, and that LA and NY are fighting to land a few superstars

Agreed. Guys like Greg Monroe, Kevin Love, DeRozan, etc are gonna be available. Hell, even Kevin Durant in 2016 if they don't win anything between now & then.

The way the pistons are playing right now they might win it all and keep greg... :)

I dont want a soft guy like love, not untill he starts being serious.

i have always said that the okc management is awful and cheep. You know how many great players they let go cause of money. They should have 3 titles by now. KD...im not sure anything about him and his plans for the future if he does not win one by then

Yo! They've won like 7 in a row since dropping Josh Smith. crazy. Love is basically a 3rd option for the cavs, which is weird since the stats he had on the wolves were amazing. He needs to become a leader if he wants titles. OKC has been way too talented to not have won by now. I always wanted to see Westbrook by himself, he's too skilled.

But you have to understand that he had those stas in the wolves, not something to realy get happy about+he never lead them to the playoffs

russell has one thing against him and thats that he does not think. Superstar who needs one thing to be complete

Talent, regardless. Sure, it was inflated due to lack of depth on the team, but most guys can't do that on a regular basis. Westbrook is a knucklehead at times, tends to act on impulse. Great player though.

great player or great potential

one is not the other

and hes not the only problem, KD as a leader has no control over his team

thats why i said a long time a ago they will go to second or third round but wont finish it

they lack bench, commutation, and focus 

prek is a shaqtin a fool legend 

LOL perk really is. KD is soft at times. Dude needs a winner's mentality and realize the skill he possess to take those final shots instead of maybe passing. The best leaders made their teammates better.

I know that, but sometimes he needs to realize you're the best option, IMO. Dallas has a nice squad now with the Rondo addition. I need Parsons to play better since he's on my fantasy team lol

OT Indiana Pacers 107-Boston Celtics 103

FT Brooklyn Nets 88 -  Philadelphia 76ers 90

FT Detroit Pistons 103 - Atlanta Hawks 106  

FT New Orleans Pelicans 106 -  Memphis Grizzlies 95  

FT Oklahoma City Thunder 99 -  Utah Jazz 94

FT Washington Wizards 102 - Chicago Bulls 86   

FT Milwaukee Bucks 98 -  Minnesota Timberwolves 84  

FT San Antonio Spurs 100  - Phoenix Suns 95  

FT Sacramento Kings 108 - Denver Nuggets 118  

FT Golden State Warriors 112 - Cleveland Cavaliers 94  

FT L. A. Lakers 101 - Orlando Magic 84 

some surprises here

indiana srugled with Boston even when Boston sent green

Brooklyn lost...phhh

Lakers won without kobe

Wizards stomped the Bulls 

Cavs have a problem 

Brooklyn needs to ship some players off. KG is washed up (hurts to say that) D-Will is past his prime, and Joe Johnson is overrated.

Laker win + more rest for Kobe = happy me.

Cavs forever plagued by injuries.

Wizards sleeper team in the East.

Brooklyn needs to ship some players off. KG is washed up (hurts to say that) D-Will is past his prime, and Joe Johnson is overrated.

Laker win + more rest for Kobe = happy me.

Cavs forever plagued by injuries.

Wizards sleeper team in the East.

Brooklyn was a disappointment long a go

D-will was only hot in the first seasons in Utah

Joe...abs on the money, hes like melo to me. He should be someones backup or third option 

cavs are bad because they dont listen to anyone and have a bad management 

they had 4 first picks in the last 5 years

are you kidding me

wizzarda are awesome, but i think they need a Lamar Odom kinda bench player 

I remember the days they would higlight the D-Will vs CP3 matchup, smh memories.

Yup third option sounds about right for Johnson. I wonder how many shots JR Smith will jack up every game as a Cavs player.

Woo, the wizards would be a sight to see if they had the 2014-15 Nick Young, instead of the younger one they had long time ago.

He needs to lead the Clippers to a title first.

did you see when dion waiters (before he was traded) wanted the ball but lbj ignored him? haha.

swaggy p is the man.

tarik black had a solid game. brought tons of energy, and had a nice stat line in 17 minutes.

i dont see the clipers wining the west let alone the finals

dion was a tough guy in the cavs, now he s going to be a great addition to the tunder

tarik needs to start, he is clearly the better choice

also i wonder why the lakers aren't making any moves

are they even trying 

They won't be going anywhere. ESPN has said "Clippers in the finals" for like 3 years straight, ha.

Prob gonna have to see if he continues this play before he becomes a starter.

Most likely cause the season is looking bleek. Unless a miracle run happens, no playoffs. They may just let the young guys play + mins and see what they can bring to the table, then evaluate talent during free agency.