Detective Conan World
DetectiveKen

Does Haibara only appear in canoon ?

Currently on episode 181, Haibara does not appear as much as the time when she was intro... like episode 150+ till 170+ only saw her once? When the detective boys gather she always not there.  Does she only appear when black organization appear?  What about filler and so.... Thanks.

Strictly no spoiler thanks a lot.  Thank for your time.

No, she's a main character, and she appears in everything from movies to OVAs to random fillers. However, it's true that she doesn't show up much immediately after her introduction. It could be because of Gosho trying to hint towards her character development of interacting more with others, or it could be because of some restraints on the animation company to make sure they don't mess up her development; take your bet.

By the way, you didn't need to make a new topic for this. For a simple question, go here: DC Question and Answer Thread

• Upvote 1

Currently on episode 181, Haibara does not appear as much as the time when she was intro... like episode 150+ till 170+ only saw her once? When the detective boys gather she always not there.  Does she only appear when black organization appear?  What about filler and so.... Thanks.

Strictly no spoiler thanks a lot.  Thank for your time.

Actually, I have a good answer for your question, you see, the Detective Conan anime screwed up a lot, a lot of cases from Conan arc were moved to Haibara arc, since they're originally in the Conan arc, they couldn't add Haibara to them since that would creat plot-holes, at least that's what I think is the reason.

• Upvote 1

Actually, I have a good answer for your question, you see, the Detective Conan anime screwed up a lot, a lot of cases from Conan arc were moved to Haibara arc, since they're originally in the Conan arc, they couldn't add Haibara to them since that would creat plot-holes, at least that's what I think is the reason.

Gah, I totally forgot about that D: