Detective Conan World
MikoDC

Hi everybody!

Hi! My name is Miko (not the real one, of course xD), I'm from Spain (so apologies for my bad english  :rolleyes:). I really really love Detective Conan and good detective stories. Ummm... can't think of anything else to say so I guess this will be enough to introduce myself. 

Hallo, hallo!

Greetings from a potato! Welcome to DCW and enjoy your time here. I wish you'll stay active. ;) Btw, phantomlady is the Lady of the Universe and I'm the Lord. Long story short, she's my *ahem* wifey. JK. :P Annndd one more thing, I hope you will post things which actually contributes to the betterment of this community and won't follow my footsteps. That is to say, I hope you won't *ahem* spam. :P

Welcome! *fireworks*

wow! Thank you guys, I didn't expect so many replies! Happy new year by the way, hope this year is full of manga, anime and mystery!

Hi :D Welcome to DCW ^^ Feel free to join every topic :)

And your avt, is that the singer of Within Temptation :3?

She is evanescence's singer xD

wow! Thank you guys, I didn't expect so many replies! Happy new year by the way, hope this year is full of manga, anime and mystery!

She is evanescence's singer xD

Oops, I was thinking about her too but don't know why I thought it might highly be the Within Temptation one :P So you like Evanescence :D? I only listen too Bring me to life, Immortal and Sweet Sacrifice ^^

Oops, I was thinking about her too but don't know why I thought it might highly be the Within Temptation one :P So you like Evanescence :D? I only listen too Bring me to life, Immortal and Sweet Sacrifice ^^

Yep, it's my favourite band! ^_^ 

Welcome to DCW! Don't worry about your english, on the internet I fear people with english as their native tongue more surprisingly. Thankfully DCW is an exception to many things.

Hi :D Welcome to DCW ^^ Feel free to join every topic :)

And your avt, is that the singer of Within Temptation :3?

You listen to Within Temptation? :0

Welcome to DCW! Don't worry about your english, on the internet I fear people with english as their native tongue more surprisingly. Thankfully DCW is an exception to many things.

That happens with Spanish people, too... I've seen foreigners write spanish better than the native ones here...

:) Do you like any other artists :D?

Actually I listen to within temptation, too hahaha. What I listen the most is alternative rock and metal, but I like jazz and clasical music, too. And some anime's music of course! =) 

Yes :) Why so surprise :/?

Don't tell me you like Within Temptation too o.O Does that mean we have sth in common now o.O, enemy?

Actually I listen to within temptation, too hahaha. What I listen the most is alternative rock and metal, but I like jazz and clasical music, too. And some anime's music of course! =)

Yay ^^

OMG, ALTERNATIVE ROCKKKKKKKK <333333

Who :D?????