Detective Conan World
HermioneXHaibara

Ai Haibara/Miyano Shiho and Akai Shuuichi pairing

I believe that Shinichi will end up with Ran.But I also support Ai & Conan,They look so adorable together!

However,I would LOVE to see Shiho end up with Akai!

For me I think they're perfect for eachother,I know alot of people will disagree me but anyways I'm actully working on a site for Ai Haibara & Akai and I'll talk there with some details about the reasons why i love them and those kinds of stuff!

so yeah my favorite couple will deffenitly be Shiho & Akai!

That was my reply to Southpaw's topic <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/favorite-pairings-t29.html">favorite-pairings-t29.html</a><!-- l -->

And I was just wondering,Will YOU support Haibara if she will end up with Akai???

And why....

Akai is that FBI person that was supposedly killed? Right? Didn't he date Ai's sister?

I guess they might look cute together....

...I would have said something in the other thread, but I wasn't sure if she'd gotten that far in the story

aside from that little hang-up, I think it would be weird for Shiho to be with Shuichi, because he had been with Akemi

i think it's ok if akai and ai will be together only if akai will look at ai as herself and not as akemi.. and Ai will have a feeling for akai..

anyway, i don't think they will end up together althoughit's a possibility.. i'm actually thinking of a Ai & Hakuba pairing.. don't you think they will look good?

as long as she won't end up being shinichi's girl it's ok.. :lol:

i don't think so.. but shinchi & ran already saw kaito and aoko (kaito kid's 1st appearance and ova 4).. so there is a possibility that the two might see each other and meet..

i am looking for someone for haibara-san since almost all the guys in DC already had a partner.. and i think mitsuhiko isn't a nice pair for her.. it's weird for her to be with a kid..

anyway, do you have anyone who could be a nice pair for haibara-san?

i think it's ok if akai and ai will be together only if akai will look at ai as herself and not as akemi.. and Ai will have a feeling for akai..

anyway, i don't think they will end up together althoughit's a possibility.. i'm actually thinking of a Ai & Hakuba pairing.. don't you think they will look good?

as long as she won't end up being shinichi's girl it's ok.. :lol:

Yeah! I would like to see Saguru Hakuba and Shiho Miyano get together! They would make a cute couple! Right?

Yeah! I would like to see Saguru Hakuba and Shiho Miyano get together! They would make a cute couple! Right?

A good one but not the best. The best for me will still be Shinho

SHINICHIxSHIHO FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER.... ETC ETC ETC.... AND EVER.