Detective Conan World
Scar Akai

Shiratori x Kobayasi / Sato / ???

I think would be better if let satou with takagi and Shiratori with Kobayashi

it's one thing I like in DC, the sidestory funny :)

that's what i was thinking, i don't think there is really a need to change it :P

maybe it's the personality too... either that or she does but the glasses sort of put them off :P

i mean, most of the time it's only the police officers that are falling for sato, nd she is the only girl in the first devision, and since she's quite above average she is obviously the only girl they have time to look at while workin...

oh yeah... that's right... maybe it's just the aura that she gives off attracts more guys, and she doesn't wear glasses either...

Until now, even though I'm content with the developing relationship of Shiratori and Kobayashi, and honestly I'm still looking and waiting for MOOOOOOORE, I would still appreciate it if there was, even a tiny bit, of Sato's feelings for Shiratori. I mean, he was in the peak of his effort with Sato, and Sato didn't even realize or even value that feeling. Hehehe, I love Sato, she's adorable and bright. Hihi. So me? Anyone of those two beautiful girls. :)

Shiratori x Sato/Shiratori x Kobayashi

IMO, Shiratori was done from the start. She never felt anything for him... her family wanted her to hook up with him merely because of how much money he had, and she never actually showed any sort of interest in him. Even in his first appearance, she rejected his dinner offer right away, while inviting Takagi to a ramen dinner. It seems that she's not interested in guys who are very wealthy.

I'm actually glad Shiratori's personality changed with his romance with Kobayashi. Kobayashi and Shiratori are adorable together, and even though it's another tired Aoyama cliche (childhood friends!!) it's a really nice little backstory.

• Upvote 1

IMO, Shiratori was done from the start. She never felt anything for him... her family wanted her to hook up with him merely because of how much money he had, and she never actually showed any sort of interest in him. Even in his first appearance, she rejected his dinner offer right away, while inviting Takagi to a ramen dinner. It seems that she's not interested in guys who are very wealthy.

I'm actually glad Shiratori's personality changed with his romance with Kobayashi. Kobayashi and Shiratori are adorable together, and even though it's another tired Aoyama cliche (childhood friends!!) it's a really nice little backstory.

I think Shiratori's story is a textbook example of how relationships/personalities can go bad due to simple misunderstandings (making assumptions without asking a few simple questions to confirm or deny them). He should thank this young lady for tipping him off and sending him in the right direction.

• Upvote 1

Looking at this from another angle, I think Shiratori's past pursuit of Sato somewhat resembles Corvax's pursuit of Sylvia in the BBC film Muzzy in Gondoland (and its sequel, Muzzy Comes Back). In Muzzy, both Corvax and Bob loved Sylvia, but Sylvia didn't love Corvax. Corvax used some rather malicious tactics in an attempt to gain Sylvia's favor (including using his computer to produce carbon copies of Sylvia), but they all backfired, and in the end, not only did Sylvia & Bob get married and have a child, but Corvax also got locked up after kidnapping Sylvia's child.

I think Shiratori's story is a textbook example of how relationships/personalities can go bad due to simple misunderstandings (making assumptions without asking a few simple questions to confirm or deny them). He should thank this young lady for tipping him off and sending him in the right direction.

but wasn't it ayumi who gave shiratori the paper?
  • Upvote 1

i def think kobayashi is the right choice. i mean, he loved her as a child, she made him want to be a police officer, and their personalities match well ^-^ they look cute together... i mean, sato and kobayashi have diff hair color and styles, so i think that kobayashi's less ruggad look with the glass is better for shiratori ^-^

agreed!! they look so cute together~ such a nice couple<33

5049167921_a3a6be3dd4.jpg