Detective Conan World
Shinxran9111

Love Progress with SatoxTakagi!!

Favorite SatoxTakagi moment  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite SatoxTakagi moment?

• Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story
    • Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 2
    • Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 3
    • Shinkansen Transport Case Ep. 240-241
    • Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story 4
    • Parade of Malice and Saint Ep. 301-302
    • The Trembling Police Headquarters Ep. 304
    • Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story- Fake wedding
    • Others

I think this awesome DC couple should not be left out. ;) 

Now, class... Have you watched episode 752?? (Majority raised hands) Good good!! (me clapping)  :D

Well you may have realized that Takagi slipped some "special" information about his relationship with Sato. "Your mattress is very expensive, and it's so soft and fluffy" HAHAHAHAHAA!! :lol:  They, he, admits it!!!! (claps hands) 

It was implied, but I'm taking it.  ^_^

Now, I'm aware there are more moments, so everyone help me out!! Especially the Police love story 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.... and sooooo on!  ^_^

I honestly haven't watched most of the episodes, nor do I find the ship TakagixSatou to be that great. However, the scenes and character progressions in Episode 304 really got to me...

I remember one clearly(because I especially loved that case), episode 682 (the Wataru brothers case). Ayumi(I believe): "what if takagi starts moving in his sleep and falls from the plank??"

Satou: "don't worry, takagi is very calm sleeper..."

Ayumi: "huuhh!?...do you and takagi sleep together?"

Satou(Blushing): ".....no, sometimes he just takes a nap at the car during stakeouts......"

but they are teenagers, not to mention that he was shrunk to a kid

so how or why would he tell her 

He can't, and he won't. That's the point. The main love plot (ShinRan) is really deep/sad/complex, but it's just way too slow. Even after things like the Desperate Revival, everything just went back to normal like nothing happened. After the London arc, a progression was made, but it was just barely visible. At least Gosho keeps us updated on Satou and Takagi's relationship.

I stopped following it long ago.

Too many canon pairings.

Shinichi x Ran

Heiji x Kazuha

Kaito x Aoko

Sato x Takagi

Sonoko x Makoto

Kogoro x Eri

Chiba x Naeko

Toichi x Chikage

etc.

oh, and don't even get me started on the love triangles

all these relationships are a mess, seriously

635px-Chart_of_relationships.JPG

...and it's not even updated

I stopped following it long ago.

Too many canon pairings.

Shinichi x Ran

Heiji x Kazuha

Kaito x Aoko

Sato x Takagi

Sonoko x Makoto

Kogoro x Eri

Chiba x Naeko

Toichi x Chikage

etc.

oh, and don't even get me started on the love triangles

all these relationships are a mess, seriously

635px-Chart_of_relationships.JPG

...and it's not even updated

That chart says it all... Up to about 600 episodes :V

i do have to agree that this relationship is the best, progress vise. 

we should demand less relationships and end every one with they are just good friends 

If Gosho ends things as "they became good friends", shippers worldwide will plot an assassination plan.

If Gosho ends things as "they became good friends", shippers worldwide will plot an assassination plan.

that would be his problem

it was nice when it was like 3-4 couples, then with every new character comes a girl then a rival then 200 chapters of boring

that would be his problem

it was nice when it was like 3-4 couples, then with every new character comes a girl then a rival then 200 chapters of boring

Yeah. He always pair two people up (with his childhood friends plot, no less) randomly, like Shiratori and Kobayashi. Shiratori wasn't even supposed to exist until Movie 1, right? And Takagi was originally a random anime guy who only became a canon character later on.

Yeah. He always pair two people up (with his childhood friends plot, no less) randomly, like Shiratori and Kobayashi. Shiratori wasn't even supposed to exist until Movie 1, right? And Takagi was originally a random anime guy who only became a canon character later on.

and thats   the problem

why would he do that

granted one turned out to be gold, but the rest is a drag

the reason satoxtakagi is a great as it is, is because they were in great cases together

chibas with naeko are stupid

and thats   the problem

why would he do that

granted one turned out to be gold, but the rest is a drag

the reason satoxtakagi is a great as it is, is because they were in great cases together

chibas with naeko are stupid

I didn't even mention ChibaxNaeko because it would turn into a full-on rant...

Honestly, if Satou and Takagi weren't in episode 304, I would've continued questioning why people shipped them.

the reason i "ship" them is because on how they met then worked together then ended up where they are now

thats why you see me ranting on the other relationships

as you said, everyone is a childhood friend, come on man

and the worst filler after the DBs

the reason i "ship" them is because on how they met then worked together then ended up where they are now

thats why you see me ranting on the other relationships

as you said, everyone is a childhood friend, come on man

and the worst filler after the DBs

I don't mind childhood friends, as long as they are executed well. But a relationship not involving meeting during childhood is a nice breathing space.

I like childhood friend pairings, even too much (I just don't feel any emotions if 2 people in love don't have childhood memories to share together, no matter how well the non-childhood pairing is done), and I think it's sad that the Chiba x Naeko pairing is hated so much. They are nothing special, but aren't bad or stupid.

• Upvote 1

I like childhood friend pairings, even too much (I just don't feel any emotions if 2 people in love don't have childhood memories to share together, no matter how well the non-childhood pairing is done), and I think it's sad that the Chiba x Naeko pairing is hated so much. They are nothing special, but aren't bad or stupid.

Agree about chiba and naeko part, and about the repetitive childhood love part. It just shows the different kinds of relationships childhood friends have... I've never thought any relationship in DC has been badly excecuted,..though I do agree that some can develop even further if more focus was put into them,...but I don't agree about the "no-emotion-for-non-childhood-love" statement. Btw,... am I the only one who's REALLY hoping for a shihoxrei ending?

• Upvote 1

but I don't agree about the "no-emotion-for-non-childhood-love" statement.

I know that statement is a little extremist on my part, it's just that, while wandering on internet, I accumulated so many bad memories of reading hateful messages about childhood friend romances, that I became over-protective towards them to the point to becoming indifferent towards any other kind of romances. I respect them however, for example I certainly wish a happy ending for Sato x Takagi.

Btw,... am I the only one who's REALLY hoping for a shihoxrei ending?

no, my friend

you're not the only one, ehehe..

I know that statement is a little extremist on my part, it's just that, while wandering on internet, I accumulated so many bad memories of reading hateful messages about childhood friend romances, that I became over-protective towards them to the point to becoming indifferent towards any other kind of romances. I respect them however, for example I certainly wish a happy ending for Sato x Takagi.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the childhood friend cliche. It's one of those devices that help develop the relationship between some people. I could go on and on about it, but that's not going to be the purpose of my post. 

Anything, no matter how well made it is, will become stale after repeating itself in abundance. The point of the childhood friend romance is to give a pair of characters a past to develop their relationship on; it's something that should be exclusive to a select few within a series. However, it has gotten much too repetitive within DC. 

Shinichi x Ran

Heiji x Kazuha

Kaito x Aoko 

Kogoro x Eri 

Shiratori x Kobayashi

Chiba x Naeko

(probably a few others I missed)

...and suddenly, the childhood friend cliche becomes the main source of a developing relationship within DC. It's old now and I'm pretty tired of seeing it at this point. Shinichi x Ran is buried under a pile of these other relationships, which I feel is being counterintuitive. 

Childhood friendships have kinda lost their "magic" at this point. Gosho would have been better off stopping after Kaito x Aoko because right now, he's giving me the impression that his only tactic for making relationships is through the childhood friend cliche. Seriously, where did Chiba x Naeko even come from?

• Upvote 1

Agree about chiba and naeko part, and about the repetitive childhood love part. It just shows the different kinds of relationships childhood friends have... I've never thought any relationship in DC has been badly excecuted,..though I do agree that some can develop even further if more focus was put into them,...but I don't agree about the [bold]"no-emotion-for-non-childhood-love" statement[/bold]. Btw,... am I the only one who's REALLY hoping for a shihoxrei ending?

I do like it, it's just that there's way too many in one show. In the beginning, I thought that things like ShinRan, HeiZuha, and KaiKo were amazing because they were childhood friends. After a while, it became clear that it has became a cliche within the series. A change in formula would be nice.

I don't like them because they're nothing special. For the same reason, I also don't like Shiratori and Kobayashi. A pairing that doesn't make you feel anything doesn't mean much.