Detective Conan World
premiumemo

A Late & Lousy Introduction...

Down the corridor... to the left... second door on

your right hand... this must be the place... :P

Hoho, I know i am not new... But I never got a chance to post in the 'Introduce Yourself' thread... After KtPT's morale boost, I'll now post some crap about myself, here... :P

Well then, Yo people... My name is Aditya, buht you can call me whatever you want :3 (premium is currently pretty much in use though). I m currently 17, and I love DC ~ <3

At the moment, I've been tracking only the manga for DC, cuz I feel too lazy to start the Anime :P

other than DC, m up to date with the Bleach, Fairy Tail, Nisekoi, Shingeki no Kyojin, Highschool Of The Dead, Highschool DxD, Durarara.. I've completed Deadman Wonderland, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist : Brotherhood...

I m currently living in Delhi... Noida to be precise... And... and... and... Idk what else to say T^T

As for my Aim, it's still unclear, and that is seriously not good :V m about to graduate soon, and I dun even know what I wanna become D:

Well then, See yah around..! :P

हौर्न OK प्लीज़

• Upvote 1

*click*

*Imperial March plays on radio*

*Darth Vader enters the room*

I heard there was a young padawan in here. Oh, it’s you Aadikudo. Yes, indeed, I see much potential in you, young master Aadikudo. If you were to join me as my Sith apprentice in the fight against the Rebel Alliance, and leave the ways of the Jedi, you would learn much about the universe, of why it must be rid of Jedi and those who oppose the Galactic Empire, and you would get to travel far and wide and see many wonders and marvels. If you were to do well as my apprentice, if you were to slaughter many rebel scum and Jedi, I would bestow upon you the Grand Recipe of the Chocolate Birds that is my specialty.

What say you, yay or nay? Will you leave your fool Master and join me instead? If yes, you must prove to me that you are worthy of the Sith title by killing your current Master, for he is an enemy of the Sith and must be dealt with.

Welcome to DCW! Don't mind Kid-kun he loves making jokes and making people laugh. He is asking if you want to be friends. Right Kid-kun? Anyway I hope that you have fun here because that is what this site is for. That and talking about Detective Conan and other related topics.

Oh! A new member! Well, it's nice to have to prey once in a while :3

Welcome to DCW! Don't mind Kid-kun he loves making jokes and making people laugh. He is asking if you want to be friends. Right Kid-kun? Anyway I hope that you have fun here because that is what this site is for. That and talking about Detective Conan and other related topics.

Aakkikudo (Premium) has been a member here for a while now. They're just joking xD

*click*

*Imperial March plays on radio*

*Darth Vader enters the room*

I heard there was a young padawan in here. Oh, it’s you Aadikudo. Yes, indeed, I see much potential in you, young master Aadikudo. If you were to join me as my Sith apprentice in the fight against the Rebel Alliance, and leave the ways of the Jedi, you would learn much about the universe, of why it must be rid of Jedi and those who oppose the Galactic Empire, and you would get to travel far and wide and see many wonders and marvels. If you were to do well as my apprentice, if you were to slaughter many rebel scum and Jedi, I would bestow upon you the Grand Recipe of the Chocolate Birds that is my specialty.

What say you, yay or nay? Will you leave your fool Master and join me instead? If yes, you must prove to me that you are worthy of the Sith title by killing your current Master, for he is an enemy of the Sith and must be dealt with.

Oh Great Sith Lord KtPT...can you turn that radio off..? :P

Well, Mr Vader, I would like to bring balance to the force, when I am done for the Jedis, I'll help you ^^ dun tell master :P

Hahaha, Well thank-you, but KtPT and I are already good friends ;)

And thanks for the warm welcome ^.~

Oh! A new member! Well, it's nice to have to prey once in a while :3

Aakkikudo (Premium) has been a member here for a while now. They're just joking xD

:P Did you call me Aakkikudo on purpose..?

Thanks for the welcome ^^

Prem chan :D hmmm ..... Welcome to DCW ... XD

I never introduce myself too :P so I'm alone. I won't introduce myself after 3 years :P

Go try, it's awesome..!

And thanks..! :D

Way late xD

Welcome to DCW I guess...? XP

I never made an introduction topic either, haha

I'd suggest you post one... It's really awesome reading all the wishes and replying to them :P ^^

Welcome, welcome! xD

Zubichaaaaaaaaaaaaaan..! <3

Supersonic..!

Whack me pleeeez..! ^^ :B :P

:P Did you call me Aakkikudo on purpose..?

Thanks for the welcome ^^

No. For the longest time I read it as Aakikudo :V

By the way, there's an Aaditya in my math class :3

*ahem*

*red carpets rolled*

*camera ready*

*men in black in full alert*

*Music: Fanfare*

Hail, people of Earth. I come in peace. I, Astra, The Lord of the Universe and of the Rings, have come to grace Aadikudo (aka my puppy) of my presence and give him his dog food my blazing hot welcome. May you have a good stay here.(Though I know you already have) Post a lot, though I advice you against defeating the women in the forum games for, I tell you, you would want to avoid seeing their wrath. *smiles gracefully* I won't be here for long. My subjects need me. Once again, my warmest greetings. Congratulations.

P.S.

You are most welcome to leave the ways of the Jedi nor the Sith and serve me instead. Unlimited pizza for you.

*fanfare*

*fireworks*

*exits*

*red carpet rolled back*

*music fades*

Ohayou, Premium-senpai!

I think I remember when you were more 'active'... Ehhhhhh, I haven't been on DCW for a while... But I think it's getting active again! Yay?! 

*keeps ranting randomly*