Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Benno

Hello

Name is Benno, I've always been a massive anime fan but have only recently stepped into the realm of Detective Conan. (always loved murder mystery books so stumbling upon DC was a bit of a goldmine) Joined this forum with the intent of getting into some hefty discussions about our little Detective though won't participate into anything to do with the manga as of yet as I'm still trying to catch up with the anime (started a few  months ago and I'm at episode 250 or so).

Quick question. Does anybody know when Detective Conan first aired in HD (720/1080p) and really what were the bigger fansub groups that covered those releases?

Thanks, I look forward to getting to know you all!

Hi welcome to DCW! Anyway, I'm still around episode 360 or something (And I'm stuck) Plus, that's what I'm doing too, I'm avoiding too much discussions for now since I'm still far from the recent happenings.

Anyway, I don't know, honestly.

Name is Benno, I've always been a massive anime fan but have only recently stepped into the realm of Detective Conan. (always loved murder mystery books so stumbling upon DC was a bit of a goldmine) Joined this forum with the intent of getting into some hefty discussions about our little Detective though won't participate into anything to do with the manga as of yet as I'm still trying to catch up with the anime (started a few  months ago and I'm at episode 250 or so).

Quick question. Does anybody know when Detective Conan first aired in HD (720/1080p) and really what were the bigger fansub groups that covered those releases?

Thanks, I look forward to getting to know you all!

Hey there, Benno! I'm glad you're here at DCW~

I'm not sure exactly when it became HD, but as for the fansub groups, it's most likely going to be DCTP or Moonlighters. However, it's probably your best bet to scroll through streaming websites.

Hello! Welcome to Detective Conan World! ^-^!

Well, I think episode 1 was aired in HD back in 2009, If I'm not mistaken, however, I don't think that it was the first episode to ever be aired in HD.

The actual anime started airing in the 1990's, I haven't heard of there being any remastered for the earlier episodes though.

The actual anime started airing in the 1990's, I haven't heard of there being any remastered for the earlier episodes though.

It's possible she's referring to the Case Closed Blu-Ray DVD pack. I'm not sure; just guessing.