Detective Conan World
DetectiveConanfan

Conan's identity

I probably won't get all of them, but I can get the list started. As of the current point in the story (episode 541, having not seen movie 13 yet), I believe at least the following people know the truth:

Dr Agasa

Kudo Yuusaku

Kudo Yukiko

Hattori Heiji

Haibara Ai

Kaitou KID

Vermouth

it's kinda surprising that there aren't more... a lot of others have their suspicions, though

hey, guys, do you know why Kaito Kid knows Conan's identity? I mean, in movie 3 i think, he just randomly, without a full explanation, showed up at Mouri's agency dressed up as Kudo. The later movies also didn't explain how and why Kid knows, neither did the manga/anime.

did i miss something? if not, please tell me. i'm curious on why kid knows conan's Kudo.

According to Wikipedia and probably almost everyone, it was revealed that Kaitou Kid knows Conan without knowing the reason why. It's been spreading throughout the topics lately.

As stated above: BUT JODIE KNOWS HIS IDENITY,SHE KNOWS IT THE FIRST TIME SHE APPEARS.

She does? I think she didn't mention anything about Conan being Shinichi or so but then again, the FBI seems to not care who Conan really is but like Kaitou Kid's thoughts, he is no mere child. :)

jodie doesn't know or else she would know the whole pill story behind ai conan and vermouth... wait vermouth tok the pill right? to return to her youth?

jodie doesn't know or else she would know the whole pill story behind ai conan and vermouth... wait vermouth tok the pill right? to return to her youth?

I think when you drink the APTX-<insert numbers here>, you turn to a 7-year old in appearance. I can't confirm, though. I sometimes become half-asleep watching DC. xD

Dr Agasa

Hondou Eisuke(forgive me if the spelling is wrong)

Kudo Yuusaku

Kudo Yukiko

Hattori Heiji

Haibara Ai

Kaitou KID

Vermouth/Chris Vineyard

Akemi Miyano(Haibara's sister)

Jodie Sensei

(Ran always suspects)

and maybe also the FBI genius,Shuichi Akai

Conan told Akemi when she was about to die that he was Shinichi Kudo

Dr Agasa

Kudo Yuusaku

Kudo Yukiko

Hattori Heiji

Haibara Ai

Kaitou KID

Vermouth/Chris Vineyard

Akemi Miyano(Haibara's sister)

Jodie Sensei

(Ran always suspects)

and maybe also the FBI genius,Shuichi Akai

You forgot about Hondou Eisuke.

Guys you can also include the boy (sorry I forgotten the name )in movie 6 who was the original noah's ark also knew about it. He called him kudou shinichi when conan was about to go back to the real world.

Guys you can also include the boy (sorry I forgotten the name )in movie 6 who was the original noah's ark also knew about it. He called him kudou shinichi when conan was about to go back to the real world.

Sawada Hiroki ...and I'm sure that was because of his genetics project (like how he discovered the descendant of Jack the Ripper)

Sawada Hiroki ...and I'm sure that was because of his genetics project (like how he discovered the descendant of Jack the Ripper)

Wow...... So many dead people knows Conan's identity,,,,

Just out of curiousity does Kaito Kid know Conan's secret in the actual manga/anime? I'm sure he's capable of figuring it out. I'm just wondering if knows outside of the movies.

In the manga , No, but I don't think he cares who Conan is, like the FBI. But then , he knows that Conan is not a usual kid...BUT...... Conan claims that he knows it in movie 8 ...

Kaito Kid was already suspicious the first time he met Conan. So, that's how it started. And they became friend-enemies that way.

Yes, kid said indeed when conan said that he is edogawa conan, a detective.

In the detective conan TV special, Lupin 3 vs. Conan, it shows that Lupin 3 and his accomplices learned Conan's identity. Kaitou Kid has known Conan's identity since the end of movie 3, The Last Wizard of the Century, because he shows up disguised as Shinichi at the moment Conan was about to reveal his identity. Later, he asks Conan why he (kid) would help his enemy with his (conan) own problem, implying that he knew his identity.

In the detective conan TV special, Lupin 3 vs. Conan, it shows that Lupin 3 and his accomplices learned Conan's identity. Kaitou Kid has known Conan's identity since the end of movie 3, The Last Wizard of the Century, because he shows up disguised as Shinichi at the moment Conan was about to reveal his identity. Later, he asks Conan why he (kid) would help his enemy with his (conan) own problem, implying that he knew his identity.

Yeah. Conan mentioned that kid knew his identity in the opening of movie 8 and/or 9.