Detective Conan World
DetectiveConanfan

Conan's identity

Though I firmly believe that Ran knows that Shinichi is Conan, but because it's so strange and because she doesn't want to, she doesn't believe it.

She wanna believe it but she can't because it's too strange.

Plus, Conan's glasses are like Clark Kent's glasses. When Conan wears them, nobody recognize him.

Of course, no one will suspect Conan with it on. Actually I think you're confusing some parts together, or we don't know Japanese, or we don't know which is not canon or canon. If Kaitou Kid search he will also find his search is preposterous at all since we are clear it doesn't make sense if hear from ears about shrunken Conan. Gosho wants us to figure out, and I do believe some people will based on it thinking it based on movie as it wasn't mention directly to manga. From my sources, all the volumes I collected had not mention a word about movies being canon or non-canon, Gosho is respecting the idea to support original manga be read without mentioning movies because a lot of readers prefer not to be spoilt if enjoying reading manga. Same apply to movies. Is it Kaitou Kid know who is Conan? We don't know, Gosho know because he mention in the book and the interview may apply to some scenario or scene or under circumstances, we can only spectaculate since we both don't know is it true; I only know you come here to plant idea from the book we don't know of until you show us. Are you come to spoilt us or just waving you got the answer? That is not fun...

We haven't got the book you mention to us.

1. Yukiko Kudo

2. Yuusaku Kudo

3. Haibara Ai

4. Professor Agasa

5. Vermouth

6. Kaito Kid

7. Itou Suehiko(think so but he doesn't know he's Conan)

8. Irish(Movie 10)

9. Jodie Starling(I'm still doubting...)

10. Hiroki(Movie 6)

11. Eisuke Hondou

12. Hattori Heiji

13. Akemi Miyano

That's all I know...

If Kaito Kid could figure out that Conan's identity, then I think the FBI would definitely know too. Judging from how Jodie asked Vermouth why she called Conan Cool guy instead of Cool kid and asked why she was after Haibara when she was clearly can't be the person in the photo with the X across her face and asked why she didn't age, (If she knew that Shinichi shrunk, it wouldn't be too crazy that Vermouth deaged as well) by the end of the Vermouth arc, I think it's pretty clear that she doesn't know that they are the same person. However, she does know that Conan isn't an ordinary kid and neither does Kaito Kid. The FBI have more resources and reason to find out Conan's identity. It is possible that Aoko used her magic to figure out Conan's identity and told Kaito about it but I don't think he would believe her. Besides, he's a Shinichi look-alike, why can't there be another one?