Detective Conan World
Moon Kid

What do you want to become?

Yes... Too many decisions for the future. For now, I'll stick with PB vs. Nutella or something.

The United Nations is awesome, but I'd make a terrible diplomat O-O

awww why?

sometimes I want to be part of humanitarian aid and just go around the world help people...

A corpse.

It's the only job with a 100% guarantee.

Yay no resume :P

awww why?

sometimes I want to be part of humanitarian aid and just go around the world help people...

Eh... Too hard to even out push obese and peacefulness.

EDIT: That was some job auto-correct did. Ignore it. I have no idea what I meant to say.

A corpse.

It's the only job with a 100% guarantee.

You don't get paid or vacations. Plus its too easy and the hardest thing is just applying.

You don't get paid or vacations. Plus its too easy and the hardest thing is just applying.

Nice one but you forget the insurance part :P So yeah, being a corpse can earn money, just those money are in other's hands :P

Someone who doesn't procrastinate. Judging by the rate of how things are going, it's highly doubtful...

Photosynthesis 2.0

\o/

No meme this time?

Someone who doesn't procrastinate. Judging by the rate of how things are going, it's highly doubtful...

\o/

No meme this time?

Nah, I felt like giving Google-senpai a much needed rest.

If anyone needs to discuss this topic seriously with someone, let me know!  I've noticed I seem to have a few years on most people on this forum and I have a lot of experience with future planning.

As my path has already started in accounting (yay me right?)...  I would actually like to eventually be an accountant for an experimental engine manufacturing facility some day.

If anyone needs to discuss this topic seriously with someone, let me know!  I've noticed I seem to have a few years on most people on this forum and I have a lot of experience with future planning.

As my path has already started in accounting (yay me right?)...  I would actually like to eventually be an accountant for an experimental engine manufacturing facility some day.

I'm planning on going into business next year when I'm finally off to college.  Not sure if I'll be sticking with it, but that's the general plan.  Haven't gotten all my college decisions back yet, so I'm not dead set on any single school.  Also, I'm taking an accounting class in high school right now and it seems like pretty interesting stuff.  Where did you graduate from?

I'm planning on going into business next year when I'm finally off to college.  Not sure if I'll be sticking with it, but that's the general plan.  Haven't gotten all my college decisions back yet, so I'm not dead set on any single school.  Also, I'm taking an accounting class in high school right now and it seems like pretty interesting stuff.  Where did you graduate from?

This. Though, I don't have much knowledge in managing business, I like the idea of having my own.

I'm really into music and singing, so maybe a singer or a musician. Maybe even a psychologist or detective. Idk. People say I'm better of becoming a singer or psychologist since I actually have talent in it.

Guest ChristinaF02

I don't really know what I want to do yet. I've thought about accounting since I like math, but I'm not sure about that. I just really want something that I like, pays enough to live off of, and maybe offers flexibility and/or the opportunity to work for myself.