Detective Conan World
Moon Kid

What do you want to become?

Oh man, I have only a year left, until I decide on whom I want to become in the future, since I'm graduating from highschool the year after next. I'm going to go into college first though. As whom I want to be when I'm finished with school life, most likely want to become a musician (singer). Not too big on the western music though, hence why one of the main reasons why I'm in the middle of learning Japanese.

But I'm still in the middle of thinking about it. I also have some interest in becoming a nurse, since one of my interest is studying anatomy, even though my grades are going smooth this year, I don't think I'll have a chance taking on the medical field.

Other interest in the future, Voice overacting and actress. Love for music and acting seems to run in the family. :P 

@ Kirsch: That almost sounds like a translator or a private Detective. :P

I was thinking conservationist or something along those lines. Meh... I need to really think about this.

I was thinking conservationist or something along those lines. Meh... I need to really think about this.

Don't worry. You have lots of time. I'm still deciding on whom I want to become in the future as well. *sighs* Decisions, decisions. :P

Don't worry. You have lots of time. I'm still deciding on whom I want to become in the future as well. *sighs* Decisions, decisions. :P

Yes... Too many decisions for the future. For now, I'll stick with PB vs. Nutella or something.

I want to be a diplomat... and work for United Nations :)

The United Nations is awesome, but I'd make a terrible diplomat O-O

I want to become someone who can see the consequences of every decision I make.

A mentalist, maybe? :P

Anyway guys, just a piece of advice... Always be something you want to be not something that others want you to be coz in the end, you'll really be unhappy about it.

I want to draw/write a manga someday... Not professionally because I'm actually terrible.

I'm not that sure about the future other than that... I've still got time... *procrastinates*

"A husband!"

"No, I mean what do you want to do in the future?"

"Get married!"

"I mean what will be your job?"

"Raising kids!"

Don't. Even. Ask.

"A husband!"

"No, I mean what do you want to do in the future?"

"Get married!"

"I mean what will be your job?"

"Raising kids!"

Don't. Even. Ask.